Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? (18969 Views)

Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy / US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by RedLight1: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
If u slap me, expect nothing less down double slap or heavy blow from me, especially if i have everytin to beat u...
Lets palestine keep causin trouble and expect israel to be smiling while they bomb em
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by tomakint: 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
Israel is a covenanted race, trained in the art of war for centuries, I am cock sure they will respond in kind to their Arab neighbours. No matter how hard the Arab league try their best they will still be defeated! I have a feeling that this time around, the numbers of land occupation by the Jews may be more and they may not let go their captured territories! Seriously, I LOVE THE JEWS!

2 Likes

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by DanIlon(m): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
HaMaS will won the war with help of iran,hezbollahl and egypt in exchange missile
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Smooyis(m): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2012
Why do we always talk of war as if we are talking of a football match , between israel and palestine. Why are we so excited about it as reflected in our comments? Dont we know dat many lives woul be lost. And if they were ur brothers, sisters, parents etc, would u wish they are dead. My people, lets pray for peace oooo. War no gud at all at all.

5 Likes

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by ParisLove2(f): 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
Both sides should make peace through diplomatic ways. War will not help anyone. Enough with the finger pointing.

Live and let's live
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by katcy4christ: 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
This is the endtime xtians get your garment unspoted ready for His coming,sinners christ is knocking at the door of your heart just let Him come in,you never regret this decision.

2 Likes

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
Why's everybody arguing in the line of religion? Someone even said Hesbollah tamed Israel in 2006, please go and count the losses for that war. I think what interest me in this is that fact that someone claim the Iron dome is ineffective in that out of 130 rockets, it intercepted only 27, maybe he fail to understand that it intercepted those flying to main cities were those intercepted. Why will u send 130 rockets into another man's land? I know some folks will capitalize on the fact that Israel killed their leader.

If hamas took their case to world court, the whole world will come out hard on Israel which could be a new turn positively for Hamas, but sending 130 rockets is a call for war.

Truth be told, the palestine can't stand israel, should Iran, or the Arab world interfere, this wouldn't be a case of Israel fighting alone, several other countries-the US, the UK- will join Israel and in the long run when israel count their losses in thousand, palestine and the arab world will count in hundreds of thousands. Who then value life more?

5 Likes

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Shankboye(m): 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
iv4fbryin: Why's everybody arguing in the line of religion? Someone even said Hesbollah tamed Israel in 2006, please go and count the losses for that war. I think what interest me in this is that fact that someone claim the Iron dome is ineffective in that out of 130 rockets, it intercepted only 27, maybe he fail to understand that it intercepted those flying to main cities were those intercepted. Why will u send 130 rockets into another man's land? I know some folks will capitalize on the fact that Israel killed their leader.

If hamas took their case to world court, the whole world will come out hard on Israel which could be a new turn positively for Hamas, but sending 130 rockets is a call for war.

Truth be told, the palestine can't stand israel, should Iran, or the Arab world interfere, this wouldn't be a case of Israel fighting alone, several other countries-the US, the UK- will join Israel and in the long run when israel count their losses in thousand, palestine and the arab world will count in hundreds of thousands. Who then value life more?

Well said, u are right but why did Israel kill there leader in d first place, they called for war and stop trying to give dis Palestinians bad name, they have d right to protect dem selfs too...on who wins and who loses, wait till its over, this Palestinians are not afraid to die and are even ready to use dem selfs as weapon(suicide bomber) .. Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am, Hw many nation dem wan fight at once.. I guess they will bite more Dan they can chew... Israel need to be very careful

2 Likes

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
50calibre:

Shut up man! il take it you can't read because if you can, you would have clearly seen that he insulted me first by claiming I was hallucinating. That's an insult no matter how indirect.

Now jog on
Tell me, why do you have to be so aggressive and defensive at the same time. No matter how bad the weather report is remeber, the day will break after the darkest point. So relax.
Please learn to make friends and allow things slide sometimes. Although looking at your handle it betrays you as a violent person but then I'd not want to be caught stereotyping.
It's okay for people to disagree and even if we are slighted must our response be always vitriolic ? That is the essence of education.

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by 50calibre(m): 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
iv4fb: Why's everybody arguing in the line of religion? Someone even said Hesbollah tamed Israel in 2006, please go and count the losses for that war. I think what interest me in this is that fact that someone claim the Iron dome is ineffective in that out of 130 rockets, it intercepted only 27, maybe he fail to understand that it intercepted those flying to main cities were those intercepted. Why will u send 130 rockets into another man's land? I know some folks will capitalize on the fact that Israel killed their leader.

If hamas took their case to world court, the whole world
will come out hard on Israel which could be a new turn positively for Hamas, but sending 130 rockets is a call for war.

Truth be told, the palestine can't stand israel, should Iran, or the Arab world interfere, this wouldn't be a case of Israel fighting alone, several other countries-the US,
the UK- will join Israel and in the long run when israel count their losses in thousand, palestine and the arab world will count in hundreds of thousands. Who then value life more?

The Arabs don't value their lives. If Muslims lose 50 of their people but kill just one infidel, then its a victory for them.

The war on Islamic terrorists is unwinable because if a Muslim kills an infidel he is happy, if he is killed, he is a martyr so he is happy, Allah will give him virgins.

So it's a win - win for them

2 Likes

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by DukeNija(m): 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
Who is winning the War?
I laff in Hindu.
See for yourselves
http://m.aljazeera.com/se/20121115135540965773
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by tbaba1234: 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
THURSDAY, 8 NOVEMBER

Following a two-week lull in violence, Israeli soldiers invade Gaza. In the resulting exchange of gunfire with Palestinian fighters, a twelve year-old boy is killed by an Israeli bullet while he plays soccer.

Shortly afterwards, Palestinian fighters blow up a tunnel along the Gaza-Israel frontier, injuring one Israeli soldier.

SATURDAY, 10 NOVEMBER

An anti-tank missile fired by Palestinian fighters wounds four Israeli soldiers driving in a jeep along the Israel-Gaza boundary.

An Israeli artillery shell lands in a soccer field in Gaza killing two children, aged sixteen and seventeen. Later, an Israeli tank fires a shell at a tent where mourners are gathered for a funeral, killing two more civilians and wounding more than two dozen others.

SUNDAY, 11 NOVEMBER

One Palestinian civilian is killed and dozens more are wounded in Israeli attacks. Four Israeli civilians are also injured as a result of projectiles launched from Gaza, according to the Israeli government.

During an Israeli government cabinet meeting, Transportation Minister Yisrael Katz urges the government to “cut off the head of the snake… take out the leadership of Hamas in Gaza.” He also calls for a cutting off of water, food, electricity, and fuel shipments to Gaza’s 1.7 million people.

MONDAY, 12 NOVEMBER

Palestinian militant factions agree to a truce if Israel ends its attacks.

WEDNESDAY, 14 NOVEMBER

Israel breaks two days of calm by assassinating Ahmed Jabari, the head of Hamas' military wing. According to reports, at least eight other Palestinians are killed in Israeli attacks, including at least two children. Palestinian militant groups vow to respond.

http://www.jadaliyya.com/pages/index/8393/timeline_israels-latest-escalation-in-gaza
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by 50calibre(m): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
Guitarlife: Tell me, why do you have to be so aggressive and defensive at the same time. No matter how bad the weather report is remeber, the day will break after the darkest point. So relax.
Please learn to make friends and allow things slide sometimes. Although looking at your handle it betrays you as a violent person but then I'd not want to be caught stereotyping.
It's okay for people to disagree and even if we are slighted must our response be always vitriolic ? That is the essence of education.

The funniest thing is that I don't think you are getting the point. You just read my response without looking at what prompted it. The guy didnt disagree with me, he made a condescending remark that I found to be offensive and uncalled for.

I was hypothetically outlining a WW3 build-up scenario and the guy just said "keep hallucinating, it won't help you" so how is that a view or an opinion?

Besides what makes you assume I am a violent person,
is it because of 50CALIBRE? I am by no means a violent person at all but I try to match violence for violence, aggression for aggression, insult for insult and I guess you do the same as well.

Let's not get started on education, I have an alma mata everyone in the world craves to have.

Go back and read what the guy wrote, and then come back and tell me if I started first.

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by babsG(m): 12:03am On Nov 16, 2012
the gods are not to blame. but in the first place
why did moses saved those animals from pharoah?
why do u think us and uk supports these wicked acts.
i salute hitler for reducing the number of diseased rats for us. hahaha . hitler come for more plsssssssss

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by luc26(f): 12:07am On Nov 16, 2012
Israel knt b defeated!bt den y is it so?*pondering!....derez God in dat land!enemies back off!!!
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 16, 2012
Palestine and Hamas is not the problem, IRAN is what is giving ISRAEL sleepless night. This is a tactical operation using Palestine as a bait to get IRAN as their kill.

Israel is waiting for Iran to get involved one way or the other possibly every rocket/missiles fired into Israel by hamas/Palestinian would be scrutinised to accertain whether it is made or marked with Iranian emblem.

Israel needed something to rope Iran in and flex their muscle. For a country that has been threatening war since with an Arab power like Iran can not just fight any war with insignificant side.

Iran is going to be bombed by Israel soonest.

2 Likes

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by ZeusI: 12:14am On Nov 16, 2012
The IDF repraisal will be bloody and fatal. I de watch.
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by ldpele(m): 12:18am On Nov 16, 2012
50calibre:

Which wrath? Has Israel not been defeated before? Forget those bible tales.

Yes they are God's people but that doesn't mean they can do whatever they like, remember they killed Jesus the son of God so leave those bible sentiments, that doesn't necessarily mean they can't have their butt kicked afterall didn't hitler cleanse 6million Jews? Even the Jews themselves are not waiting for God to help them.
if you dnt believ sme sessoins of ua bible,tear those sessns away n dnt cme here n call it tales
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by chiegemba(f): 12:29am On Nov 16, 2012
hmmmmm..... man-made wahala.... God help d innocent....esp kids! undecided sad
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by ldpele(m): 12:32am On Nov 16, 2012
babsG: the gods are not to blame. but in the first place
why did moses saved those animals from pharoah?
why do u think us and uk supports these wicked acts.
i salute hitler for reducing the number of diseased rats for us. hahaha . hitler come for more plsssssssss
laughn to uasef,hope ua okay gng wit d way ua calln for a dead man-hitler to cme av sme mre,pls check uasef
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by RedLight1: 12:49am On Nov 16, 2012
tbaba1234: THURSDAY, 8 NOVEMBER

http://www.jadaliyya.com/pages/index/8393/timeline_israels-latest-escalation-in-gaza
so is it safe to say you have being brainwashed by arab media?
Am sure if cnn or bbc start reporting the killing by palestinian terrorists in gaza.. And people go against it.. Ur goons will start ranting, that people has be brainwashed by western media

Btw .. Those attacks were not targeted at those children, they were just a victim of stray bullets which could be anybody unlike.. The islamist/hamas, that will intensionally target the crowd full of women and children like boko haram is doing

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by olapluto(m): 12:59am On Nov 16, 2012
Israeli spokesman..He is afraid of coming on British TV anymore. Just saw him on CNN now. Thats where he can get away with lies..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8ZynJF5NMs
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by lafuria1(m): 1:27am On Nov 16, 2012
eveybody want to believe what they chose to believe. killing chlidren is now collateral damage, aacceptable i guess. well we here in nigeria, the best we can do is pray and hope the war doesnt continue for long. war isnt PS3 video game. the most over used and overrated word in the world now is 'self defence'. everyone claiming self defence or pre-emptive strike self defence,just to make it sound acceptable. i cant wait for this world to end jor.
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by antsut(m): 1:37am On Nov 16, 2012
Leadn: WW3 prepping up... I hope Gaza would be able to handle God/Israels wrath??
grin grin grin Since when God becomes Israel? angry

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 16, 2012
Despair. The muslim predilection for dishonesty is truly astounding. Just imagine the gymnastics tbaba1234 employs to paint his murderous brothers in a fairly good light. Lets go and actually check the FACTS.

tbaba1234: THURSDAY, 8 NOVEMBER

Following a two-week lull in violence, Israeli soldiers invade Gaza. In the resulting exchange of gunfire with Palestinian fighters, a twelve year-old boy is killed by an Israeli bullet while he plays soccer.

Shortly afterwards, Palestinian fighters blow up a tunnel along the Gaza-Israel frontier, injuring one Israeli soldier.

Except you forgot this - November 4 - Palestinians fired a Qassam rocket into Israel, causing no injuries or damage.

and this - November 6 - [url=http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4301693,00.html]Palestinians fired a rocket into the Eshkol Regional Council, causing no injuries or damage.[/url]

Please remember that the rocket on Nov 4 was the 611th launched from Gaza in 2012 alone. I'm sure you would not expect your own country to wait to recieve 600 bombs from your enemy before retaliating.

Did you say a "two-week lull in violence? undecided

tbaba1234:
SATURDAY, 10 NOVEMBER

An anti-tank missile fired by Palestinian fighters wounds four Israeli soldiers driving in a jeep along the Israel-Gaza boundary.

An Israeli artillery shell lands in a soccer field in Gaza killing two children, aged sixteen and seventeen. Later, an Israeli tank fires a shell at a tent where mourners are gathered for a funeral, killing two more civilians and wounding more than two dozen others.

Too bad, if you fire an anti-tank missile at your neighbor, dont cry if you get a few tank shells back in return. The only reason Israeli kids arent dying is that the Jews take extra care to make sure they protect their own kids... missile shields, bomb shelters, bomb siren alerts, prompt medical care... perhaps the palestinians should stop parading their kids as canon fodder.

tbaba1234:
SUNDAY, 11 NOVEMBER

One Palestinian civilian is killed and dozens more are wounded in Israeli attacks. Four Israeli civilians are also injured as a result of projectiles launched from Gaza, according to the Israeli government.

During an Israeli government cabinet meeting, Transportation Minister Yisrael Katz urges the government to “cut off the head of the snake… take out the leadership of Hamas in Gaza.” He also calls for a cutting off of water, food, electricity, and fuel shipments to Gaza’s 1.7 million people.

Except you forgot this on the exact same day, way before the Israeli retaliatory attacks - Gazan terror groups fired over 100 rockets and mortars at Israeli cities and towns. A barrage against Sderot, timed to coincide with the morning commute to work, injured 3 people. One victim, physical education teacher Moshik Levy, was moderately wounded by shrapnel and glass from his car windshield which exploded in his face. A fourth person was injured while fleeing for cover, and five more people were treated for acute stress reaction. Two homes, one in Sderot and one in the Eshkol Regional Council, were damaged by direct rocket hits.

I'm sure you're not suggesting we do nothing if Canada launches 100 rockets at NY no?

tbaba1234:
MONDAY, 12 NOVEMBER

Palestinian militant factions agree to a truce if Israel ends its attacks.

Huh? over 700 rockets later? What a joke.

So they now want a "truce" after firing 2 Qassam rockets on Nov 9, 25 rockets at Ashkelon, Ashdod and Gan Yavne on Nov 10 and over 100 rockets on nov 11?

tbaba1234:
WEDNESDAY, 14 NOVEMBER

Israel breaks two days of calm by assassinating Ahmed Jabari, the head of Hamas' military wing. According to reports, at least eight other Palestinians are killed in Israeli attacks, including at least two children. Palestinian militant groups vow to respond.

You mean Israel finally chose to kill the man responsible for shooting more than 700 rockets over its borders in the last 11 months? No one will be crying when the Gaza slaughter starts. If you dont like it, feel free to leave the USA.

6 Likes

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by eggheaders(m): 1:39am On Nov 16, 2012
Zionist butt lickers on the rampage again.

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 16, 2012
eggheaders: Zionist butt lickers on the rampage again.

you mean allah's illogical slaves are here lying again?

5 Likes

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by WENGERNOMICS(m): 1:52am On Nov 16, 2012
Ayoobscom: Israel may have chewed more than they can swallow by killing Jabari

Isreal can swallow anything around them......

2 Likes

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by RedLight1: 2:03am On Nov 16, 2012
davidylan:

you mean allah's illogical slaves are here lying again?

grin grin U meant allah's illogical zombies on lying rampage.. Zombie na one way!

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Sweetnecta: 2:09am On Nov 16, 2012
@Davidylan: Tell me who will save the Jews from The God of Jesus? The very Jesus they hated.

Remember you said they killed Jesus, while his father did not protect him?

I am certain that his father must love him more than the jews who killed him.

When God wishes to punish a person {Ariel Sharon if you ask me] or a people [the jews have been punished before], who will stop God?

Just late last month, you must have seen what hurricane sandy [sandy is a woman] did? God has a lot of weapons to choose from. Sand, Drought, etc among them. Any of them can be used against the zionists or any group.
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by sleekdot(m): 2:11am On Nov 16, 2012
Did Israel not vacate Gaza some years back? what did they get back? more Qassam rockets
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 16, 2012
The madness will continue as long as both sides claim God's backing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' / Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Attack In Kerman, Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.