Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? (18972 Views)

Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy / US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by eggheaders(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2012
odehaj: Ask GOD,clown!

go get a life fool.

2 Likes

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by odehaj: 11:42am On Nov 16, 2012
eggheaders:

go get a life fool.
You accept the Bible was written before Quran And if God says Jesus is His son, who are you to say otherwisecluess bast*rds

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by lacosanostra: 11:42am On Nov 16, 2012
Eggheader u did not ans d question of were d israelis were living before d holocaust were dey living in their present site nd wat do u have to say about davidly first post was he lying.

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
WHAT AMUSES ME IS THE FACT THAT SO MANY PEA BRAINS HERE BELIEVE THAT BY SYMPATHIZING OR SUPPORTING THE JEWS THEIR MISERABLE LIVES WOULD SOMEHOW BECOME BETTER. LIKE THEY ARE DOING GOD A FAVOUR...... HAHAHAHA A FEW MONKEYS ACTUALLY WENT SO FAR AS TO MISQUOTE THE BIBLE TO SUPPORT THEIR MYOPIC BELIEFS.(IN THE WORDS OF 'MR. OMAR') TRAGIC! undecided

3 Likes

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by odehaj: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
la cosa nostra: Eggheader u did not ans d question of were d israelis were living before d holocaust were dey living in their present site nd wat do u have to say about davidly first post was he lying.
Thank you a 1000times these jihadist think they are wiser than the wisest God.One question for the mohammedians is whether they are older than the Bible that that gave the account of the Israelis??!
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by eggheaders(m): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
la cosa nostra: Eggheader u did not ans d question of were d israelis were living before d holocaust were dey living in their present site nd wat do u have to say about davidly first post was he lying.

@odehaj(in Yoruba you are truely an ode).FYI the quran was reveal by God unchanged till date.how will I believe a Bible that has more than 250,000 errors.check preface of kjv to confirm that.before 1948 the present occupants of isreal are remnants of hilters Holocaust living in europe. and peeps with Jewish grandparents in America.longing for the promise land fantasy in there book of contraption .

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by eggheaders(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2012

they are scattered around Europe.cos from history they are known to be wanderers ditto fulanis.
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by jookco(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2012
This children of yesterday chanting war war dont have clue what happened to us during Biafra war, try drinking ur urine at least five times a day in place of water and eat food cooked without salt and oil five times nd get back to me with that war war chant.

2 Likes

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by lacosanostra: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2012
ok let me put it like dis from d study of history including d persian nd roman,assyria were were israelite living.
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by eggheaders(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
la cosa nostra: ok let me put it like dis from d study of history including d persian nd roman,assyria were were israelite living.

I don't care to know.my gross is invading a sovereign nation.and acting arrogantly about it.
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by neophyte007(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
Everything that is happening was predicted in the bible,sign of the end times?
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by lacosanostra: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
u dont care to knw nd u come here nd spew rubbish are d isrealies claiming a land that never lived on, nd u even had d guts to call dem wanderers frm history, what stupid history, hv u seen wandering fulanis with block house not talk of d temple dat was built by d isrealies olodistine if u knw nothing of history dont come here nd spew rubbuish nd u did not answer d davidlyn question, Egghead.
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by odehaj: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2012
eggheaders:

@odehaj(in Yoruba you are truely an ode).FYI the quran was reveal by God unchanged till date.how will I believe a Bible that has more than 250,000 errors.check preface of kjv to confirm that.before 1948 the present occupants of isreal are remnants of hilters Holocaust living in europe. and peeps with Jewish grandparents in America.longing for the promise land fantasy in there book of contraption .
well,I'm NOT yoruba!The Holy BIBLE error? ? ? ?!!!But it was it your blood- thirsty demon,mohammed the child rapist counterfeited!
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by eggheaders(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
la cosa nostra: u dont care to knw nd u come here nd spew rubbish are d isrealies claiming a land that never lived on, nd u even had d guts to call dem wanderers frm history, what stupid history, hv u seen wandering fulanis with block house not talk of d temple dat was built by d isrealies olodistine if u knw nothing of history dont come here nd spew rubbuish nd u did not answer d davidlyn question, Egghead.

you resulting to abuse now.guy I do that well man.I don't care all those temple crap you coming on with go back to ur history class nitwit.pre Exodus from Egypt who occupies that land.stop displaying your foolishness in public forum.
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by eggheaders(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2012
odehaj: well,I'm NOT yoruba!The Holy BIBLE error? ? ? ?!!!But it was it your blood- thirsty demon,mohammed the child rapist counterfeited!

typically ranting from a demented brainwashed mainstream goon.you know nothing about the prophet just keep that ur dirty mouth shut.go deal with ur Anglican gay Bishops and Catholic priests child abuser and their con men jet freak penticostal arm robbers partners .
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
eggheaders:

typically ranting from a demented brainwashed mainstream goon.you know nothing about the prophet just keep that ur dirty mouth shut.go deal with ur Anglican gay Bishops and Catholic priests child abuser and their con men jet freak penticostal arm robbers partners .

OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! THAT WAS COLD DUDE. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by bigboy3: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
obadiah777: Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they carried away captive the whole captivity, to deliver them up to Edom:I will send fire upon the walls of Gaza that will consume her fortresses. AMOS 1 -6-7

Picked up my bible to confirm this....OMG!...
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by lacosanostra: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
ok sorry for insulting u i got angry,d first question where were dey living before d holocaust u said dey were wanderers now i asked wat of during d persian nd other empires u said u dont care now if i get u, u are trying to say d land does not belong to d isrealies because d land during d pre-exodus time it did not belong to dem, now my question how was land accquired then, even some of our tribes how did dey accquire their present ancestral land.
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2012
gramci: Israel is capable of fixing Hamas
I doubt that.

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
post.email:

Because USA gives them billions of dollars every year.
And Germany as well. Paying for Hitler's racism crime against them while Isreal herself is a bloody racist country.

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
50calibre:

Which wrath? Has Israel not been defeated before? Forget those bible tales.

Yes they are God's people but that doesn't mean they can do whatever they like, remember they killed Jesus the son of God so leave those bible sentiments, that doesn't necessarily mean they can't have their butt kicked afterall didn't hitler cleanse 6million Jews? Even the Jews themselves are not waiting for God to help them.

Isreal should work peace out with her neighbours who are so generous to accommodate her and stop been violent. Why kill the Palestinian leader? When everything get cool,Isreal caused trouble again. I know many people writing rubbish here will react differently if was the Palestinians who caused this fresh conflict by bombing the Isreali Minister of defence by air strike in Isreal.

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
Leboska: this arabs like wahala shai.

Sorry for you. Na Arabs bombed the Palestinian Hamas leader?

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by eggheaders(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
la cosa nostra: ok sorry for insulting u i got angry,d first question where were dey living before d holocaust u said dey were wanderers now i asked wat of during d persian nd other empires u said u dont care now if i get u, u are trying to say d land does not belong to d isrealies because d land during d pre-exodus time it did not belong to dem, now my question how was land accquired then, even some of our tribes how did dey accquire their present ancestral land.

man there has many land grabbing empires pre nations having sovereignty and all nationhood un treaties. America was initially inhabited by west Indians,Australia by aborigines. so after the treaties and sovereignty tins any intrusion is seen as occupation.that my point man.

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2012
babsG: the gods are not to blame. but in the first place
why did moses SAVED those animals from pharoah?
why do u think us and uk supports these wicked acts.
i salute hitler for reducing the number of diseased rats for us. hahaha . hitler come for more plsssssssss
i guess ur aboki imam taught u in primary 2
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by gidiMonsta(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
Lovine: THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT HAPPY!
They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ...
They're no t happy in Afghanistan ..
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ..
SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?
They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland .
They're happy in Denmark .
Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim
and unhappy in every country that is!
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like....
THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!
Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...
How damn dumb can you get?

They are happy in Saudi Arabia
They are happy in Bahrain
They are happy in UAE
They are happy in Oman
They are happy in Jordan
They are happy in Malaysia
They are happy in Tunisia
They are happy in Indonesia

Now answer this;

Are the Spaniards happy?
Are the Italians happy?
Are the French happy?
Are the Americans happy?
Are the Greeks happy?
Does that make it a christian problem as these countries are Christian countries?

Please do not mix religion with politics.
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by lacosanostra: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
you knw dis is more complicated than dat,nobody likes to be thrown out of their homeland, dis is d crux of d matter nd d israelies did not just go out nd start dis land grabing dey were more or less spoils of war nd they were not d first to attack.also d davidlyn first post against tbaba wat do u hv to say to dat.
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by eggheaders(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
la cosa nostra: you knw dis is more complicated than dat,nobody likes to be thrown out of their homeland, dis is d crux of d matter nd d israelies did not just go out nd start dis land grabing dey were more or less spoils of war nd they were not d first to attack.also d davidlyn first post against tbaba wat do u hv to say to dat.

but seriously you can't rule out the western power hypocrisy in dis issue.and the fact that isreal has been flaunting border agreement. please can u ask me the question again.

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
eggheaders:

go get a life fool.
and go get ur own 70 virgins cockroach slimmy punny
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
Babzilla: WHAT AMUSES ME IS THE FACT THAT SO MANY PEA BRAINS HERE BELIEVE THAT BY SYMPATHIZING OR SUPPORTING THE JEWS THEIR MISERABLE LIVES WOULD SOMEHOW BECOME BETTER. LIKE THEY ARE DOING GOD A FAVOUR...... HAHAHAHA A FEW MONKEYS ACTUALLY WENT SO FAR AS TO MISQUOTE THE BIBLE TO SUPPORT THEIR MYOPIC BELIEFS.(IN THE WORDS OF 'MR. OMAR') TRAGIC! undecided
and if someone with big head like me have pea brain I guess ur own brain is d size of mosquito fallopian tube, iti akwu
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
Babzilla: WHAT AMUSES ME IS THE FACT THAT SO MANY PEA BRAINS HERE BELIEVE THAT BY SYMPATHIZING OR SUPPORTING THE JEWS THEIR MISERABLE LIVES WOULD SOMEHOW BECOME BETTER. LIKE THEY ARE DOING GOD A FAVOUR...... HAHAHAHA A FEW MONKEYS ACTUALLY WENT SO FAR AS TO MISQUOTE THE BIBLE TO SUPPORT THEIR MYOPIC BELIEFS.(IN THE WORDS OF 'MR. OMAR') TRAGIC! undecided
bia dz ite nkwu, I keep weeping 4 dz muslims dat they should just agree dat anytn associated wid dem is evil and badluck, bloodshed and malice. U people ar too devilish even more evil dan d devil who invented evil infact even my muslim friends i c dem as lizards and snakes not like humans cos I believe they believe in noting like pigs. So just spare urself any anology here and go and sleep cos as far as u ar a muslim u ar just like a hyna
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
no reasonable human being will ever support a muslim action cos itz backed with hate
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2012
eggheaders:

truly ur d name u bear can really affect how u think, a human being heading eggs, so we should believe a book written by a kpurukutu drunk Muhammadian idiot after fornicating wid sand filled dusty punnied arabian harlots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Attack In Kerman, Iran / US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' / Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.