Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? (2513 Views)

self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower / Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... / "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
manmustwac: [i]I just knew somebody would quote me on the laws of nature[/i]I didn't make up anything dude. Theres only one law regarding nature. Nature is to do with what is natural and normal. So regarding this topic the male organ did not evolve to be used to another man's mouth or backside therefore its not normal, not natural and goes against the laws of nature. The male organ evolved to enter the females vagina which leads to reproduction and the cycle of life continuing. If the whole of the male and female and population in the world decided to practiced strictly same sex relationships then the entire population of the world would eventually come to an end. Which would be against the laws of nature. Hope you get my drift. wink

Hey, did you get my apology? smiley
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by manmustwac(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

Hey, did you get my apology? smiley
Yeah I saw it wink
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by true2(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
advocate666:

I knew it!
GOD IS GAY!

No wonder he has no wife.

You are a fool. You keep digging your hole deaper. You mock God to his face. It would be better for you to tie a mill stone around your neck, and jump into the sea, rather than fall into the hands of the living God.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
true?:

You are a fool. You keep digging your hole deaper. You mock God to his face. It would be better for you to tie a mill stone around your neck, and jump into the sea, rather than fall into the hands of the living God.

You make god sound like a cold blooded killer smiley
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by advocate666: 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

Actually, he is a cold blooded killer.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by advocate666: 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
manmustwac: [i]I just knew somebody would quote me on the laws of nature[/i]I didn't make up anything dude. Theres only one law regarding nature. Nature is to do with what is natural and normal. So regarding this topic the male organ did not evolve to be used to another man's mouth or backside therefore its not normal, not natural and goes against the laws of nature. The male organ evolved to enter the females vagina which leads to reproduction and the cycle of life continuing. If the whole of the male and female and population in the world decided to practiced strictly same sex relationships then the entire population of the world would eventually come to an end. Which would be against the laws of nature. Hope you get my drift. wink

No I don't get your drift. You are still stating laws of nature and you haven't quoted one.
But I can see that you have no real law, just your imagination. So let me indulge you for a while.
According to your "law", I can conclude that if the whole of male and female and population in the world keep dying, then the entire population of the world would eventually come to an end. So death is against the laws of nature. But we keep dying. Makes no sense. How come?
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by true2(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
advocate666:

Actually, he is a cold blooded killer.

God Said, "I am a life giver, and a killer." Remember the world flood? Those people made fun of God, just as you do.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
true?:

God Said, "I am a life giver, and a killer." Remember the world flood? Those people made fun of God, just as you do.

Yes, let us remember and imagine the flood.

Countless babies and children drowning in agony. Screaming in fear as water fills up their lungs. Choking and grasping for every breath of life. All these happening while Godf sits on his throne in heaven watching and pleased with himself for destroying the sinful people while saving the family of Noah, a family of incestuous drunks to repopulate the earth.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Kay17: 12:20am On Nov 17, 2012
Some men prefer other men, cos they get rejected by women due to particular disabilities.

Some women feel other women are artistic masterpieces hence draw such sexual attentiob

It is all about preference. The barrier btw us and full acceptance of homosexuals is culture. We feel uncomfortable changing this cultural ideology.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by nosagold(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2012
Is it even possible for one to be born gay? Some say they were born gay, pfft pure lie. Anyway, I have no business judging people, I can only say the act of being gay is stupid
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Segunagagu(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
advocate666: Jizz-Us didn't marry a woman. He married 12 men.
Those mass servants didn't Bleep themselves. The priests did.
Have you seen what happens with nuns in convents? I see wonderful.
Your god created those homosexuals. Why are you against god's creation?
Talking of countries, those with more openly gays are better off than those that persecute gays. WTF is god doing?
Thank you Satan for the gift of enlightenment.
You are a foolish man..dats all i have to say.may God forgive you.and have absolute mercy on u.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Segunagagu(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
Leviticus 20:13
 "'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
Segun agagu: Leviticus 20:13
 "'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads

Do you believe that nonsense
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Kay17: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
Homosexuality can't be legalized.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by true2(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
Logicboy03:

Yes, let us remember and imagine the flood.

Countless babies and children drowning in agony. Screaming in fear as water fills up their lungs. Choking and grasping for every breath of life. All these happening while Godf sits on his throne in heaven watching and pleased with himself for destroying the sinful people while saving the family of Noah, a family of incestuous drunks to repopulate the earth.

This is really funny. You don't believe in God, you mock those who do, and now you point out things God did. How can you point out things you say he did, if you don't believe there is a God?
Please stop. Save yourself from more embarrassment. You are beginning to sound dim-witted.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Callotti: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
Was it ever illegal? grin
Even in the land of SODOM? cheesy
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by advocate666: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
true?:

Segun agagu:
You are a foolish man..dats all i have to say.may God forgive you.and have absolute mercy on u.

Matthew 5:22

22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
true?:

This is really funny. You don't believe in God, you mock those who do, and now you point out things God did. How can you point out things you say he did, if you don't believe there is a God?
Please stop. Save yourself from more embarrassment. You are beginning to sound dim-witted.

Notice how you didnt address the issue I raised. Keep sidestepping for tha lord!
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by true2(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
Logicboy03:

Notice how you didnt address the issue I raised. Keep sidestepping for tha lord!

What issue did you addressed to me? It appears you are the side stepper. Things you say don't make sense. Are you on drugs?
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
true?:

What issue did you addressed to me? It appears you are the side stepper. Things you say don't make sense. Are you on drugs?
should be asking u that question.

Do you know that religion is the opium of tha people?
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by true2(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
Logicboy03:
should be asking u that question.

Do you know that religion is the opium of tha people?

I agree with you about religion. If you have read my post, You would understand I believe in God, but...I understand what religions teach the people is BS. Religions are not from God, they are a tool of Satan. The leaders of all religions lie. The so called Christian leaders lie about what the Bible says. Matter of fact, these same leaders have made changes in the Bible. Religions are bad. They are designed to draw people away from God.
Do not juge God by religions. God says the nations will destroy religions over niight. They are not from him. God hates religions more than you. Look what they have done to your heart. They have turned you against God.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
true?:

I agree with you about religion. If you have read my post, You would understand I believe in God, but...I understand what religions teach the people is BS. Religions are not from God, they are a tool of Satan. The leaders of all religions lie. The so called Christian leaders lie about what the Bible says. Matter of fact, these same leaders have made changes in the Bible. Religions are bad. They are designed to draw people away from God.
Do not juge God by religions. God says the nations will destroy religions over niight. They are not from him. God hates religions more than you. Look what they have done to your heart. They have turned you against God.

Are u serious?

You believe the bible and in god but you're not religious?
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by true2(m): 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
Logicboy03:

Are u serious?

You believe the bible and in god but you're not religious?

You are correct. I believe in God. I know what has been changed in the Bible. I can prove every religion on earth is not from God, but from the rebel Satan. I warn people daily, God says, "Get out of them my people." I have been proving religions false for the past 45 years…and yes, I too was once a slave of that falsehood.

I have what I term, “False Doctrines.” These are major lies. If a religion has one, or more major false doctrines, that religion is not from God.

Let me give you one simple one; Ask any Christian if God ever makes a plan that does not work? They will all agree, ALL GODS PLANS WORK.

God made Adam, and the women he later named Eve, to fill the earth and care for it, for him.
Did that plan not work? Did God sit back and say, “Well hell, that didn’t work, so I guess I’ll change the plane, and have mankind go to heaven, or hell.”
If one of Gods plans did not work, how could we trust him?
We don’t go to heaven, or a hell of fire…that was never his plan. His plan has not failed. And I can prove that statement.
All religions claim people go to heaven, hell, or some other stupid place…which makes them a lie…not from God.

I do think you are a good person. I don’t think you are bad. Men separate God, science, and archeology. Try this little trick. Put the three of them together, as one. You will see a different picture.

Go to your search bar, and enter this….OOPARTS

You will see a different past of man.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
true?:

You are correct. I believe in God. I know what has been changed in the Bible. I can prove every religion on earth is not from God, but from the rebel Satan. I warn people daily, God says, "Get out of them my people." I have been proving religions false for the past 45 years…and yes, I too was once a slave of that falsehood.

I have what I term, “False Doctrines.” These are major lies. If a religion has one, or more major false doctrines, that religion is not from God.

Let me give you one simple one; Ask any Christian if God ever makes a plan that does not work? They will all agree, ALL GODS PLANS WORK.

God made Adam, and the women he later named Eve, to fill the earth and care for it, for him.
Did that plan not work? Did God sit back and say, “Well hell, that didn’t work, so I guess I’ll change the plane, and have mankind go to heaven, or hell.”
If one of Gods plans did not work, how could we trust him?
We don’t go to heaven, or a hell of fire…that was never his plan. His plan has not failed. And I can prove that statement.
All religions claim people go to heaven, hell, or some other stupid place…which makes them a lie…not from God.

I do think you are a good person. I don’t think you are bad. Men separate God, science, and archeology. Try this little trick. Put the three of them together, as one. You will see a different picture.

Go to your search bar, and enter this….OOPARTS

You will see a different past of man.

Wow....that thing about OOPARTS got me shaking.

Still, no evidence for god
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by true2(m): 12:07am On Nov 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

Wow....that thing about OOPARTS got me shaking.

Still, no evidence for god

I agree...OOPARTS does not prove there is a God. It just proves man has been lied to about our past. Let me give you one more simple truth;

Follow along with me on this. The Bible was written from the scrolls. The Bible should match the scrolls word, for word...they do not.
You have a family tree. You are part of a racial tree, and you belong to the human family tree. The Bible uses trees too represent people. “The tree that is bearing bad fruit will be cast into the fire.” etc.

There is a tree not of the human family tree…the animal tree. Even in Adams day, animals always died. Both Adam, and Eve knew what death was.

When God made man in his image, he commanded the angels to serve man. 1/3rd of them rebelled against this. They were led by an angel that was very high in the order of things…when he rebelled God called him Satan, which means rebel.

God cast them down to earth in the form of human like animals…they belong to the animal family tree.

Adam and Eve were commanded not to take of the animal tree. (sex.)

Satan went to one of these creatures, Sammal. And said, “The women likes you. She thinks you are very beautiful. Let me use your body, and my words, and we will get them to disobey God, and we won’t have to serve them anymore.”

It says Satan beguiled the women, and she brought one to the man Adam. The old word for beguild is…SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. The human family was now infected with animal seed…that is why we die.
Jesus came to remove that infection. (sin, which means, falling short of the mark.)
Jesus did not have a seed from man, but from God. Jesus seed was without animal infection. If he had children they would have been born without animal seed. They would not have died. What was sacrificed when Jesus died was that perfect un-born human race. That one to save this one.
The religions teach, Jesus died for our sins…not true. He died to remove the infection. All other sins we have to ask God to forgive us.
This is what the whole issue is about. It is easy to prove there is a God, but first you have to get all the lies religions have implanted in your head.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 18, 2012
true?:

I agree...OOPARTS does not prove there is a God. It just proves man has been lied to about our past. Let me give you one more simple truth;

Follow along with me on this. The Bible was written from the scrolls. The Bible should match the scrolls word, for word...they do not.
You have a family tree. You are part of a racial tree, and you belong to the human family tree. The Bible uses trees too represent people. “The tree that is bearing bad fruit will be cast into the fire.” etc.

There is a tree not of the human family tree…the animal tree. Even in Adams day, animals always died. Both Adam, and Eve knew what death was.

When God made man in his image, he commanded the angels to serve man. 1/3rd of them rebelled against this. They were led by an angel that was very high in the order of things…when he rebelled God called him Satan, which means rebel.

God cast them down to earth in the form of human like animals…they belong to the animal family tree.

Adam and Eve were commanded not to take of the animal tree. (sex.)

Satan went to one of these creatures, Sammal. And said, “The women likes you. She thinks you are very beautiful. Let me use your body, and my words, and we will get them to disobey God, and we won’t have to serve them anymore.”

It says Satan beguiled the women, and she brought one to the man Adam. The old word for beguild is…SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. The human family was now infected with animal seed…that is why we die.
Jesus came to remove that infection. (sin, which means, falling short of the mark.)
Jesus did not have a seed from man, but from God. Jesus seed was without animal infection. If he had children they would have been born without animal seed. They would not have died. What was sacrificed when Jesus died was that perfect un-born human race. That one to save this one.
The religions teach, Jesus died for our sins…not true. He died to remove the infection. All other sins we have to ask God to forgive us.
This is what the whole issue is about. It is easy to prove there is a God, but first you have to get all the lies religions have implanted in your head.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me smiley
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by true2(m): 12:28am On Nov 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me smiley

That is just what it is, a conspiracy. Man has built into him, the need to worship God. Satan plays on this. He built all these false religions to lead man away from God.
True hearted people will look hard at their religion. When they find it false, they will seek out another. After a time they will understand they are all false. Beat up like this they will either make up their own idea of what it’s all about, or just turn their back to the whole thing. They will walk away fro God.

The people on this forum who are bashing religions are correct…religions are false. The Christians they are bashing don’t yet understand this. They believe their religions are from God. If they stay with these religions, they will be destroyed with them.

God can prove to you he is real, but if he does, will you help these people understand the truth?

Check this out; type into your search bar; "Giant human bones found around the world." See if that makes you shake.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 18, 2012
true?:

That is just what it is, a conspiracy. Man has built into him, the need to worship God. Satan plays on this. He built all these false religions to lead man away from God.
True hearted people will look hard at their religion. When they find it false, they will seek out another. After a time they will understand they are all false. Beat up like this they will either make up their own idea of what it’s all about, or just turn their back to the whole thing. They will walk away fro God.

The people on this forum who are bashing religions are correct…religions are false. The Christians they are bashing don’t yet understand this. They believe their religions are from God. If they stay with these religions, they will be destroyed with them.

God can prove to you he is real, but if he does, will you help these people understand the truth?

Check this out; type into your search bar; "Giant human bones found around the world." See if that makes you shake.

The giant skeletons are a fraud. Photoshopping tricks
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by true2(m): 1:43am On Nov 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

The giant skeletons are a fraud. Photoshopping tricks

Giant Human Skeletons found in Different parts of the World!
They have become commonly referred to a humanoid type skeleton known as a Nephilim ... If there were evidence if giant human beings ... history and around the world ...www.occultblogger.com/giant-human-skeletons...of-the-world - Cached

Okay, lets assume it’s a fake. Whoever is doing it, has been doing it for a very long time. The giant human bones in museums have had DNA test…they are human bones.
They have been found around the world.
Science does not want to talk about these bones…it would upset their fake history.
If it was just a fake, they would not have passed the DNA…they are human bones. One set is 39 feet tall.
I could spend a week giving you data where you could go see these bones…would you like to do that?

Don't be like the Christians who believe religion is true.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by true2(m): 2:02am On Nov 18, 2012
Go back to OOPARTS. These things you can go see first hand. Check out the Giant bones there also. In the southwestern America is a spot that was once mud, it is now rock. In this rock are the foot prints of dinosaurs, and… very large human foot prints.
On the bottom of each page is a row of numbers. These numbers are more pages on the subjects.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by RedLight1: 3:06am On Nov 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

grin grin
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by RedLight1: 3:20am On Nov 18, 2012
nosa gold: Is it even possible for one to be born gay? Some say they were born gay, pfft pure lie. Anyway, I have no business judging people, I can only say the act of being gay is stupid
how did u knw its a lie.. What of those born crippled, imbecil'e, dumb, blind, deaf.. Did dey choose it.. If u dnt knw.. Most men are gay, sum dnt even know they are gay yet.. U gan gan might even be pottential gay buh denying ur nature coz u are afraid of what people might say abt u..

Just Like an atheist out there that are afraid to deny God infront of their families or anybody just for the fear of condemnation.. And pottential atheist who has many doubt in their mind about issue of goddism buh still go to church/mosque simply becoz they just dnt wana accept God doesnt exist (may 4 be fear of d unknwn)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lords Chosen Church Members Rolling Inside Dirty Water (video) / The Shocking Unbelievable Story Of Jesu Oyingbo,The Self-acclaimed Nigeria Jesus / Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.