Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? (2511 Views)

self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower / Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... / "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by OME1(m): 3:30am On Nov 18, 2012
advocate666: Jizz-Us didn't marry a woman. He married 12 men.
Those mass servants didn't Bleep themselves. The priests did.
Have you seen what happens with nuns in convents? I see wonderful.
Your god created those homosexuals. Why are you against god's creation?
Talking of countries, those with more openly gays are better off than those that persecute gays. WTF is god doing?
Thank you Satan for the gift of enlightenment.
sad post...one day when u finally get saved u r going to regret posting this

1 Like

Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by MrAnony1(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2012
manmustwac: [i]I just knew somebody would quote me on the laws of nature[/i]I didn't make up anything dude. Theres only one law regarding nature. Nature is to do with what is natural and normal. So regarding this topic the male organ did not evolve to be used to another man's mouth or backside therefore its not normal, not natural and goes against the laws of nature. The male organ evolved to enter the females vagina which leads to reproduction and the cycle of life continuing. If the whole of the male and female and population in the world decided to practiced strictly same sex relationships then the entire population of the world would eventually come to an end. Which would be against the laws of nature. Hope you get my drift. wink
true talk.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by EvilBrain1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2012
manmustwac is right that the male organ didn't evolve to be used in another man's backside. But then, what about a woman's backside? Or a woman's mouth? Or a woman's hand?

Hell, what about a man's hand? Is it natural to hold my own dìck when I pee, or should I ask my GF to hold it for me with her vágina?

The truth you don't want to admit is that "natural" only means what happens in the natural world. And since homosexuality has existed for all of recorded history, and exists in practically all higher animals, it is natural. What the bible, koran, bhaghavad gita, grail message, Sat Guru Maraji and the Harry Potter books say is completely irrelevant.

Christians who believe in the bible are free to not sleep with members of the same sex if they don't want to. But for FSM's sake, dont abuse the power of government to impose your religious beliefs on others.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
Evil Brain: manmustwac is right that the male organ didn't evolve to be used in another man's backside. But then, what about a woman's backside? Or a woman's mouth? Or a woman's hand?

Hell, what about a man's hand? Is it natural to hold my own dìck when I pee, or should I ask my GF to hold it for me with her vágina?

The truth you don't want to admit is that "natural" only means what happens in the natural world. And since homosexuality has existed for all of recorded history, and exists in practically all higher animals, it is natural. What the bible, koran, bhaghavad gita, grail message, Sat Guru Maraji and the Harry Potter books say is completely irrelevant.

Christians who believe in the bible are free to not sleep with members of the same sex if they don't want to. But for FSM's sake, dont abuse the power of government to impose your religious beliefs on others.

Epic! Couldnt have said it better myself.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by true2(m): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2012
Evil Brain: manmustwac is right that the male organ didn't evolve to be used in another man's backside. But then, what about a woman's backside? Or a woman's mouth? Or a woman's hand?

\

From what I have read, HIV came from Africa...somebody put their dick in the wrong place. I do not believe in religion, but, I do believe in God, and his written word. Men who sleep with men are in trouble...or monkeys.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by advocate666: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2012
true?:
\

From what I have read, HIV came from Africa...somebody put their dick in the wrong place. I do not believe in religion, but, I do believe in God, and his written word. Men who sleep with men are in trouble...or monkeys.

Of course you believe everything the whiteman tells you.

Your ancestors' religion is evil, you believe.
Their god is the true god, you believe.
Bad diseases came from Africa, you believe.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by EvilBrain1(m): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
true?:
\

I've lived in Africa for most of my life, and I have never seen or heard of anyone sticking his joystick in a monkey. Stop swallowing rascist propaganda.

HIV was more likely first transmitted to humans from a knife cut while butchering bush meat. Also HIV in Africa is mainly spread through heterosexual sex. The gay epidemic is peculiar to the west.

Unless you or one of your family members was the monkeyfúcker in question, your argument is invalid.

If so, please let us know.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by true2(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2012
advocate666:

Of course you believe everything the whiteman tells you.

Your ancestors' religion is evil, you believe.
Their god is the true god, you believe.
Bad diseases came from Africa, you believe.

Ahhhh, thank you for this great insight. Everything is white man lies. The white man god is not real. The white mans dog and cat are gay. The black African man is a great man…he pokes men in the butt with his joystick. The great African black man is a great builder of things. He builds dirt roads, mud houses, He has his dog god, his monkey god, and yes, his joystick god. The black African man is lazy. He waits for the white man to send him food. The children of Africa are dying of hunger, and all the mighty black African man can do is blame the white man.
Sir, you are a racist pig.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by advocate666: 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2012
true?:

Ahhhh, thank you for this great insight. Everything is white man lies. The white man god is not real. The white mans dog and cat are gay. The black African man is a great man…he pokes men in the butt with his joystick. The great African black man is a great builder of things. He builds dirt roads, mud houses, He has his dog god, his monkey god, and yes, his joystick god. The black African man is lazy. He waits for the white man to send him food. The children of Africa are dying of hunger, and all the mighty black African man can do is blame the white man.
Sir, you are a racist pig.

whatever
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by manmustwac(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mr_Anony:
true talk.
Thanks at least u understood what I meant by the laws of nature unlike someone else who due to the enviorment he grew up has no idea of what it means smiley
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
manmustwac: Thanks at least u understood what I meant by the laws of nature unlike someone else who due to the enviorment he grew up has no idea of what it means smiley

How can a natural being not understand the laws of nature? Does he live by supernatural laws?

As an atheist, if Anony is agreeing with you on an issue of morality, you must rethink your stance
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
manmustwac: Thanks at least u understood what I meant by the laws of nature unlike someone else who due to the enviorment he grew up has no idea of what it means smiley

BTW, I need your comment here please;
https://www.nairaland.com/1107055/does-maclatunji-right-ban-all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple / Strange Horse Caught On Camera Moving In The Sky. Do You Believe This? / Book Of Proverbs (Don't let her capture you with her eyelids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.