Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple (2509 Views)

A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off / How Many Christians Are True Jesus Disciples? / A True Jesus' Disciple Is Better Than A Righteous Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
Yes, it's possible but only in the dream world, for in the physical world it's an absolute impossibility.

So whenever you hear a true story of a true disciple of Jesus that turned into an atheist, you should just know that it's time for you to wake up, for it's not just a dream, but a very terrible nightmare at that, that even inside of the dream, you should realize straightaway that this must be a dream, because you ought to know for a certain that, that's the only place that such is ever possible, and hence immediately wake up.

For I can vividly recall a dream i had as such when I was very young, I think between eleven-twelve years old, and while yet dreaming, the dream was so horrific that I shouted in the dream that this must be a dream. And that was the end of the dream as I immediately woke up.

And the reason I would never forget that dream, is because that's the only dream I've ever had that i realized inside of the dream that I was dreaming.

Lol! What's not possible in a dream world?

So that's exactly what I proffer to any body who hears a true story of any true Jesus disciple that turned into an atheist, for that's something that has never, and would never take place in this physical world.

For i've heard some stories here in nairaland of those who were once Christians, and some who used to very strong in the lord and were passionately preaching the message of Christianity and defending their belief in God, and Christ, with everything they got, etc., all of a sudden, turn into an atheist and start speaking against God and the Christ they were once advocates of.

But the truth is that none of them, that is one single one of them was ever a true disciple of Jesus, never one, that's why such a thing could happen.

For I think the person that had come closest to that I believe is hardmirror, but only close but never crack it, because if not he would never have left.

For once a true disciple of Jesus, always a true disciple of Jesus, for better for worse, richer for poorer, through trials, tribulations, persecutions, etc till death do you unite.

So such atheists that were once Christians even the righteous and very devoted ones as hardmirror that suddenly became atheists, it's only because they were never true disciples of Jesus, but just righteous and strong Christians at best.

Therefore it shouldn't come as a surprise if some more Christians here even some of the known champions, and very passionate and "strong in the Lord" here in nairaland who are passionately defending their God and their faith, suddenly turn to atheists as such ones, for that shouldn't be so unexpected.

That's why Jesus chose to use true disciples to found His church, because He didn't want a situation where today someone would be well known as a believer in God, and a preacher of the gospel of Christ, tomorrow would them turn into an atheist who is busy blaspheming the name of God, using the small letter g for God and saying that He doesn't exist, He had sex with Mary, He is dead, He is wicked and all such words that is associated with the atheists here on nairaland.

And that's also the reason He would rather keep the few true disciples who observed and kept the Words of the Spirit(hard saying) which He taught, than the many false ones who didn't, even if they were righteous and also believed in the existence of God because:

Matthew 7:24-27 (KJV)

whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

For those who keep the sayings of Jesus are His true disciples, hence are as a house that is founded upon a rock that regardless of whatever difficulty that beats upon them, and no matter what trying situations they face, they would never fall, never, because they were founded upon a rock, which is the Words of Jesus.

And hence Jesus furthermore said:

"...and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Matthew 16:18 (KJV)

So that was the rock that Jesus built His church upon, even those Words of the Spirit which He spake that made His true disciples who kept them to be invincible, which guaranteed that the gates of hell(the rain, the flood, the wind that beat upon that house) would not prevail against the church(could not be able to fall the house).

And so none, not even a single one of all the true disciples of Jesus was lost, or fell away because they were founded upon the rock.

So when anyone of the church, or a Christian even a righteous and strong one at that falls into atheism, or backslides, sells his soul to Satan etc., it should be known that the only reason for that is that whoever the person is, he/she was never a true disciple of Jesus.

That's why when the rains, flood, wind came and beat upon their house, it fell in atheism.

And great was the fall of their house.

1 Like

Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Delusion grandeur !!

Do you know that Muslims also do not believe and refuse to accept that their followers are capable of de-converting from Islam ? Similarly , delusional Christians refuse to accept that their followers ( like me ) are capable of de-converting from Christianity.

Of course there are thousands of people leaving your FICTION daily, nobody has time for rubbish anymore.

Keep deceiving yourselves .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Atewo400(m): 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yes, it's possible but only in the dream world, for in the physical world it's an absolute impossibility.

So whenever you hear a true story of a true disciple of Jesus that turned into an atheist, you should just know that it's time for you to wake up, for it's not just a dream, but a very terrible nightmare, that even inside of the dream, you would realize straightaway that this must be a dream, because you know for a certain that, that's the only place that such is ever possible, and hence immediately wake up.

For I can vividly recall a dream i had as such when I was very young, I think between eleven-twelve years old, and while yet dreaming, the dream was so horrific that I shouted in the dream that this must be a dream. And that was the end of the dream as I immediately woke up.

And the reason I would never forget that dream, is because that's the only dream I've ever had that i realized inside of the dream that I was dreaming.

So that's exactly what I proffer to any body who hears a true story of any true Jesus disciple that turned into an atheist, for that's something that has never, and would never take place in this physical world.

For i've heard some stories here in nairaland of those who were once Christians, and some who used to very strong in the lord and were passionately preaching the message of Christianity and defending their belief in God, and Christ, with everything they got, etc., all of a sudden, turn into an atheist and start speaking against God and the Christ they were once advocates of.

But the truth is that none of them, that is one single one of them was ever a true disciple of Jesus, never one, that's why such a thing could happen.

For I think the person that had come closest to that I believe is hardmirror, but only close but never crack it, because if not he would never have left.

For once a true disciple of Jesus, always a true disciple of Jesus, for better for worse, richer for poorer, through trials, tribulations, persecutions, etc till death do you unite.

So such atheists that were once Christians even the righteous and very devoted ones as hardmirror that suddenly became atheists, it's only because they were never true disciples of Jesus, but just righteous and strong Christians at best.

Therefore it shouldn't come as a surprise if some more Christians here even some of the known champions, and very passionate and "strong in the Lord" here in nairaland who are passionately defending their God and their faith, suddenly turn to atheists as such ones, for that shouldn't be so unexpected.

That's why Jesus chose to use true disciples to found His church, because He didn't want a situation where today someone would be well known as a believer in God, and a preacher of the gospel of Christ, tomorrow would them turn into an atheist who is busy blaspheming the name of God, using the small letter g for God and saying that He doesn't exist, He had sex with Mary, He is dead, He is wicked and all such words that is associated with the atheists here on nairaland.

And that's also the reason He would rather keep the few true disciples who observed and kept the Words of the Spirit(hard saying) which He taught, than the many false ones who didn't, even if they were righteous and also believed in the existence of God because:

whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

For those who keep the sayings of Jesus are His true disciples, hence are as a house that is founded upon a rock that regardless of whatever difficulty that beats upon them, and no matter what trying situations they face, they would never fall, never, because they were founded upon a rock, which is the Words of Jesus.

"...and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Matthew 16:18 (KJV)

So that was the rock that Jesus built His church upon, even those Words of the Spirit which He spake that made His true disciples who kept them to be invincible, which guaranteed that the gates of hell(the rain, the flood, the wind that beat upon that house) would not prevail against the church(could not be able to fall the house).

And so none, not even a single one of all the true disciples of Jesus was lost, or fell away because they were founded upon the rock.

So when anyone of the church, or a Christian even a righteous and strong one at that falls into atheism, or backslides, sells his soul to Satan etc., it should be known that the only reason for that is that whoever the person is, he/she was never a true disciple of Jesus.

That's why when the rains, flood, wind came and beat upon their house, it fell in atheism.

keep on proclaiming delusion do u know that the disciples of Christ were with Christ that is why they believed In him if someone came and told them that someone who died two thousand years ago will be the one to them free from where the persons father created they will probably bond the person up to a psychiatric home
even more who was the begineer writer of the bible asked God for sings and proofs
and here u are telling me to imaginary believe that someone who died year s ago will save me
I think u should u should give concrete evidence of what u are proclaiming
hopefullandlord

1 Like

Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by JujuSugar(f): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
jesusjnr:

So whenever you hear a true story of a true disciple of Jesus that turned into an atheist, you should just know that it's time for you to wake up, for it's not just a dream, but a very terrible nightmare, that even inside of the dream, you would realize straightaway that this must be a dream, because you know for a certain that, that's the only place that such is ever possible, and hence immediately wake up.

Go and learn the "No True Scotsman" fallacy and then come back when you're done. All you've just written is hot steaming pile of garbage brought about by misinformation and dogma.

3 Likes

Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
frosbel2:
Delusion grandeur !!

Do you know that Muslims also do not believe and refuse to accept that their followers are capable of de-converting from Islam ? Similarly , delusional Christians refuse to accept that their followers ( like me ) are capable of de-converting from Christianity.

Of course there are thousands of people leaving your FICTION daily, nobody has time for rubbish anymore.

Keep deceiving yourselves .
Hi Frosbel.

Finally we meet.

I know you have been calling me via some of your threads which I noticed was a response to some of my threads.

It seems some of my threads make you feel uncomfortable, that you have to respond though indirectly.

I returned the favor when I drop an indirect message on one of your threads, and I believe you received it.

You first caught my attention via your first indirect response to one of my threads here, but i hadn't known much about you until yesterday when one of your former atheist colleague, who just got converted via what you called delusion grandeur back to her Creator, told me that you were once speaking on behalf of christians, but then you suddenly came back to do the otherwise.

So forget about the fact that this is a public place and let me know what happened.

Except you can't do it via this platform then you can pm me.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by orunto27: 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
Woe to that spirit of evil in him.
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 03, 2019
JujuSugar:

Go and learn the "No True Scotsman" fallacy and then come back when you're done. All you've just written is hot steaming pile of garbage brought about by misinformation and dogma.
it actually sounds as though you were speaking to yourself.

Hope you were in front of the mirror when those words were coming out of your mouth oh.

If so, I'd say a big amen to that!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by JujuSugar(f): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
[s]it actually sounds as though you were speaking to yourself.

Hope you were in front of the mirror when those words were coming out of your mouth oh.

If so, I'd say a big amen to that![/s]
LoL!!! I thought so. You have NO idea what your topic is even about. grin grin grin. Smh. By all means keep drowning in your delusions of grandeur. Don't let sense and reason halt the train of ignorance you're on. If it was possible, I'd have asked you to delete this thread.

1 Like

Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 03, 2019
JujuSugar:

LoL!!! I thought so. You have NO idea what your topic is even about. grin grin grin. Smh. By all means keep drowning in your delusions of grandeur. Don't let sense and reason halt the train of ignorance you're on. If it was possible, I'd have asked you to delete this thread.
But it's possible to delete your ignorance and foolishness, just look for the delete button on the left side of your brain, and press.

Yeah that's it, every ignorance and foolishness gone.

But make sure your done try to recover it.
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by JujuSugar(f): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
But it's possible to delete your ignorance and foolishness, just look for the delete button on the left side of your brain, and press.

Yeah that's it, every ignorance and foolishness gone.

[size=6pt]But make sure your done try to recover it.

@jesusjnr, are you done?

[img]https://media./images/1de6ced274234f4f9cb4d11c6ffb5a84/tenor.gif[/img]
Not only have you succeeded in derailing your own thread (probably because the topic is actually beyond your reach of comprehension), you've now fully committed yourself to playing the ad hominem card with these poor excuses for insults lol. Why create a thread when you know NOTHING about the subject? Over 7 billion people on the planet and your god chose to make you the biggest fool grin grin
The "delete button" part of your last post was the height of this cringey debacle grin grin grin. How unoriginal, humorless, and uncreative can you get? SMH
You can do better than that. Give me another insult, except don't hold back. Let me REALLY have it this time wink

2 Likes

Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
JujuSugar:
[size=6pt][/size]

@jesusjnr, are you done?

[img]https://media./images/1de6ced274234f4f9cb4d11c6ffb5a84/tenor.gif[/img]
Not only have you succeeded in derailing your own thread (probably because the topic is actually beyond your reach of comprehension), you've now fully committed yourself to playing the ad hominem card with these poor excuses for insults lol. Why create a thread when you know NOTHING about the subject? Over 7 billion people on the planet and your god chose to make you the biggest fool grin grin
The "delete button" part of your last post was the height of this cringey debacle grin grin grin. How unoriginal, humorless, and uncreative can you get? SMH
You can do better than that. Give me another insult, except don't hold back. Let me REALLY have it this time wink
Wow give her or him a rousing applause.

She/he just achieved the impossible of derailing the derailment of the derailed.
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by JujuSugar(f): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
Wow give her or him a rousing applause.

She/he just achieved the impossible of derailing the derailment of the derailed.
Ahh. Word salads cheesy. The last bus stop for losers who have nothing else to say or contribute to the discussion grin grin
Come on. Give me your next insult grin
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
JujuSugar:

Ahh. Word salads cheesy. The last bus stop for losers who have nothing else to say or contribute to the discussion grin grin
Come on. Give me your next insult grin
Maybe you should have a taste of some of them salad.

Could help you at least reason less foolishly Lol!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by JujuSugar(f): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
Maybe you should have a taste of some of them salad.

Could help you at least reason less foolishly Lol!

Oh! I am sorry. Were you trying to insult me? grin grin grin grin
The absurdity of that statement just made Einstein roll in his grave. You sir, are the very definition of dumbassary. Keep rocking! Next insult, I'm waiting grin grin grin
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
JujuSugar:
[size=6pt][/size]

Oh! I am sorry. Were you trying to insult me? grin grin grin grin
The absurdity of that statement just made Einstein roll in his grave. You sir, are the veryo definition of dumbassary. Keep rocking! Next insult, I'm waiting grin grin grin
If you want to keep rocking with laughter, you would have to look for someone else.

You definitely owe me some better reasoning for all my efforts here.

Take care.
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by orunto27: 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
He is not yet born. Hocus pocus.
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by JujuSugar(f): 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
If you want to keep rocking with laughter, you would have to look for someone else.

You definitely owe me some better reasoning for all my efforts here.

Take care.
Oh come on, don't go now cry. It was just starting to get fun grin grin
I pointed out the flaw in your post and you got triggered like an itchy vaginae and resorted to insults because you actually didn't want to be pulled from your fantasy world. Its not my fault that it was after you created your topic that your brain cells decided to take a vacation grin grin
Remember this moniker. Anytime you want to fall back to insults as your last weapon of choice because of your lack of information, I'll help you use it very well cheesy

1 Like

Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 04, 2019
Never!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 05, 2019
Stop dreaming!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2019
Impossible!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Wake up!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 07, 2019
Never!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 08, 2019
Wake up!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2019
Nah!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
No turning back, no turning back!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by HappyPagan: 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
jesusjnr:

No true follower of Satan can ever follow Christ. If any Satanist follows Christ, they were never true Satanists in the first place.

No true believer has a right to change their mind. If they change their mind, they were never true believers anyway.

What is the difference between a zombie and a robot? A zombie is just a robot in human skin.

The ability to change one's mind, one's perspective, one's core belief is an ability that should be encouraged and admired.

I hold few regrets about my time as a Christian. But losing the "Christ" mind, and discovering mine... . no greater joy.

1 Like

Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
HappyPagan:

No true follower of Satan can ever follow Christ. If any Satanist follows Christ, they were never true Satanists in the first place.

No true believer has a right to change their mind. If they change their mind, they were never true believers anyway.

What is the difference between a zombie and a robot? A zombie is just a robot in human skin.

The ability to change one's mind, one's perspective, one's core belief is an ability that should be encouraged and admired.

I hold few regrets about my time as a Christian. But losing the "Christ" mind, and discovering mine... . no greater joy.
I'm glad you showed up.

But not glad that you yet avoided my question I asked you in response to your comment that "God never shows up, only men do".

If God shows up what would you do?

Everything else you say to me without answering that question would be yet shrouded in the mystery yet hidden in that simple question.

So happypagan what would you do?

p.s. Zombism is respective to the choices that a man makes, choices for or against, either way a man is a zombie, so it hinges upon a man to choose the kind of zombie he wants to be.
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by HappyPagan: 12:35am On Feb 10, 2019
jesusjnr:
I'm glad you showed up.

But not glad that you yet avoided my question I asked you in response to your comment that "God never shows up, only men do".

If God shows up what would you do?
Oh, God showed up once.

Was in bed when I heard a voice in my head 'If you had the opportunity to die a slow death, would you be proud of the life you have lived'

It was haunting. I was the only one in the room, yet I fell this strong conviction within. I collapsed to the floor, cried, asked God for forgiveness, and accepted Christ in my life.

The next two years were interesting. I joined the Media department in church -- of course after completing a Workers and Baptismal course.

I became a teacher in the local house fellowship - made it interesting and fun, it was lovely.

So yeah, God showed up once, and that singular experience kept me for a long time in the agnostic stage..

But that fear was unnecessary. Events like that, though emotional, do not necessarily represent reality.. I wanted to feel special, loved by God, marked by the creator of the world...

Then I realized the " World" was much bigger than the "world" in my head, that the Bible had exposed me to only one God, and he wasn't the only One. There were so many more.

I lost "Christ" mind, and found "my" mind, a new soul I could call my own. I cleared the Bible books from the shelves, and replaced them with new knowledge - New Age, African History, Black History, Igbo history.. .. In doing so, I found many identities I felt comfortable with, identities that didn't treat me like a thick bag of "cum" requiring forgiveness and cleanliness daily.

I found God in the mirror, and he winked back at me. I hope you have your answer.

1 Like

Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 10, 2019
HappyPagan:

Oh, God showed up once.

Was in bed when I heard a voice in my head 'If you had the opportunity to die a slow death, would you be proud of the life you have lived'

It was haunting. I was the only one in the room, yet I fell this strong conviction within. I collapsed to the floor, cried, asked God for forgiveness, and accepted Christ in my life.

The next two years were interesting. I joined the Media department in church -- of course after completing a Workers and Baptismal course.

I became a teacher in the local house fellowship - made it interesting and fun, it was lovely.

So yeah, God showed up once, and that singular experience kept me for a long time in the agnostic stage..

But that fear was unnecessary. Events like that, though emotional, do not necessarily represent reality.. I wanted to feel special, loved by God, marked by the creator of the world...

Then I realized the " World" was much bigger than the "world" in my head, that the Bible had exposed me to only one God, and he wasn't the only One. There were so many more.

I lost "Christ" mind, and found "my" mind, a new soul I could call my own. I cleared the Bible books from the shelves, and replaced them with new knowledge - New Age, African History, Black History, Igbo history.. .. In doing so, I found many identities I felt comfortable with, identities that didn't treat me like a thick bag of "cum" requiring forgiveness and cleanliness daily.

I found God in the mirror, and he winked back at me. I hope you have your answer.
So why then did you say that God never shows up, only men do?
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by HappyPagan: 1:48am On Feb 10, 2019
jesusjnr:
So why then did you say that God never shows up, only men do?

You dont get if? You are God. I saved myself. grin
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 10, 2019
HappyPagan:

You dont get if? You are God. I saved myself. grin
Ok, case rested!

p.s. By this your saying that "man is God" you have thereby contradicted yourself by your other saying that "God never shows up, only men do." For if indeed "man Is God" according to you, then why also man which is "God" "never shows up, only men do" according to the same you? But don't bother answering for I've already gotten the answer I wanted from you, that even if God shows up you would yet remain in your blasphemy and rebellion as man did in the beginning, for "man is God" according to you happypagan, hence the above yet holds.
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Dream on!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Myth Of Giving Birth Like Hebrew Women Was a Lie Told By Hebrew Midwives / Who Is Who In Hell / Girl Dies After Parents Pray For Healing Instead Of Seeking Medical Help

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.