Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know (55630 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) / Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by mrkels(m): 6:05am On Nov 18, 2012
chinosxl: Ok, somebody crack acidtalk's initial post and list all the celebrities Fast fast. First to list the names correctly gets #10,000. I dey wait.
I ll add another 30k to that, @least that should be able to fuel your car for a week !!!
What I expect is people should come up with their names if this story were true.
For instance, someone says , there's this young man from the west who owns an online comunity where almost every nigerian visit daily for. Gists gossips events and news. Someone would quote that and say SEUN cos its true...get my drift?
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by mrkels(m): 6:05am On Nov 18, 2012
[quote author=phaya][/quote]
Ewwwwwww...please go and get your cranium checked...plsss
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Chanchit: 6:29am On Nov 18, 2012
I pity all the people under Acidtalk spell, is it not this same Acidtalk that started a thread abt his father in-law smashing his laptop because he use to insult him on NL...? I know most of what he's saying could be true, but beware of Acid....!
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Omogbhollahorn(m): 6:45am On Nov 18, 2012
Nice thread tho even though so fools where derailling it sha i enjoyed myself nw my batt3 yaff low church dey abeg
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 6:47am On Nov 18, 2012
Chanchit: I pity all the people under Acidtalk spell, is it not this same Acidtalk that started a thread abt his father in-law smashing his laptop because he use to insult him on NL...? I know most of what he's saying could be true, but beware of Acid....!

Oh! You are my fan too I guess. Sit for corner I go find you gift soon.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by dollyptosh(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2012
@acid talk i hail oooo U̶̲̥̅̊ are too much. I don laf tire
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2012
I chilled with Timaya for a day before he performed in Oakland. He was very humble and quite the comedian. I don't recall him ever mentioning nice rides or anything like that, and that was just days before he got a Bentley in Texas.

I don't think I've met any self-absorbed Nigerian/African celebrity. All the ones I have met have been humble, respectful, and hardworking.

As for Acidtalk, those smallis wey dey release beat with one repeating line, dey call am song are not celebrities. When I had a bb, I hardly got broadcasts from anyone. I lost my phone in September. The last celeb broadcast I can remember was from May 2012, when people were needed for the street scenes of Darey and Flavour's "Sisi Eko Remix" music video. As you saw, people full the video. There was no lie in that broadcast.

For every talk, there is counter talk. Because you know some wayo celebs (whether big or small), doesn't mean you should label the rest.

"Don't be glad you have a celebrity as a contact", because of stress, yet you have 186. No be by force na. If they dey stress you, delete them, rather than run to NL to write partial exposé lol.

7 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Egelife(m): 12:10am On Nov 22, 2012
slimyem: Smh!!
The people that know these celebrities in truth will not do all that Acidtalk's doing...talk trash about Celebs for a few minutes of e-fame
Who doesn't know that most celebrities live fake lives?
Is it news?
A lot of peeps that see,work and live around celebrities on this forum but you'll never know/hear them brag about it!!
....this is coming from me without hate or bias for the op...
None at all!!!

who b this girl self? I don tire to dey see ur post here o
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2012
Egelife: who b this girl self? I don tire to dey see ur post here o
grin grin grin grin
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by semid4lyfe(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2012
OP has a reputation for posting spurious and fabricated stories. I'll take anything he says with a pinch of salt if I were you

#Just saying

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by StFrank2(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2013
acidtalk:

And what exactly is your point?
For you to memorize all my thhreads shows you are a very dedicated FAN of mine. *2 pako biscuit and half bottle of Tandi Guorana for you*

Hahahahaha, you are a badt man... Lwkmd o
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 11:12am On Feb 10, 2013
Met mikel obi one on one some times ago on the plateau. C'mon that guy is shy but proud to the core. But he is very African that's what I discova about him, right in his range rover jeep, I was expectin to hear some western HIPOP tract, but to ma dismay, I heard some core igbor music boomin from the car.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Orikinla(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
That is why they are called entertainers.
They don't have to be real in their acts, including their flashy lifestyles.
It is all part of the entertainment industry.
As long as they are not stealing, it is not your business, it is their showbiz.
grin
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by delishpot: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
white dove: Hehehe! Unlike acidtalk wen no one mention names me I blunt to d core! Yea for sure klint da drunk is a downtoearth guy, very nice n jovial unlike JIM..(but he gave me his card y'all knw wat means) anoda celeb I wanna mention is Julius Agwu! Dat seems lousy..wen I met him d only fame tag he had was from "paradise park" himself n Idris Adulkareem came to Jos for a show then. Afterwards I met Julius infront of the girls Hostel...notin wen d guy no beg me to giv am free show guys...I run o! Plus I was a virgin!!! And men dat guy is S.H.O.R.T

Someone I know in ABJ said same thing about that julius Agu guy. He came to buy stuff from A shop and was asking her to follow him to his hotel room. Just like that o. Thinking his fame can win any babe. Openly ask her to come have S€X with him.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 11, 2013
ACID SHUT THE Bleep UP.
UNLESS YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THE MOVIE AND COMEDY INDUSTRY.

the music industry has progressed sooooo much that infact...

i know for sure that timaya has nothing less than 100m in his account as i am talking to you.]
Julius agwu is a comfamed big boy. cant you see the festival of love he is organizing in Abuja??,.,, do u think its 5kobo??

These celebrities you are call fake pay top money during recording session.... i mean top money!
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
mikedaniel76@gmail.com:
Met mikel obi one on one some times ago on the plateau. C'mon that guy is shy but proud to the core. But he is very African that's what I discova about him, right in his range rover jeep, I was expectin to hear some western HIPOP tract, but to ma dismay, I heard some core igbor music boomin from the car.

Proud to the core? Well, it depends on who you ask. . .and I guess that applies to most celebs. I was misled into thinking that Mikel was proud. . .until I met him over a year ago. Dude even bought me a drink, and 'apologised' for not ever scoring a league goal for Chelsea (when I told him I was a Blues fan), lol. Nice chit-chat we had.

He probably would have been less friendly if we had met in an uncomfortable environment or if I looked menacing. Despite the fact that Timaya seemed nice and charming to a certain pretty-looking Ogugua in the US, he probably would be crass and arrogant to other less prepossessing people in the streets of Lagos. It's almost always a case of selective arrogance/humility for most of them, and for most of us as human beings!

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by vandarsar(m): 3:31am On Feb 24, 2013
In the end....the thread has served its purpose!
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by henwun(m): 12:51am On Feb 27, 2013
By listening to OAP N6 of coolfm this night concerning celebs fakes lives, I totally agreed with whatever @acidtalk av put on here. You need to listen and see how he literally exposed even his colleagues with the same professions. My points are pls y'all all should remain whom really u are don't fall under any peer pressure wanna be this or that .
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by idupaul: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 3:29am On Feb 28, 2013
I don't live in naija and I don't know acidtalk, but he is right. My sister is in the music & tv industry in Lagos, and most of what acidtalk wrote is what I hear from her.
These celebrities that Nigerians seems to be worshiping are just normal folks that are also in debt and living fake life, keeping up with the Jones's. Of cos no one can expect D'banj or P-square to be broke, but not everyone has money like those guys. There are also many that are nice and down to earth, they did not let the fame get to their heads.

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by dowjones(m): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2013
interesting thread smiley
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by jessshiny(f): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2013
nice of u,but let me ask,,that grl tonto which is her own saif,,hve u reali met her bfore,,is she nd wizkid stil runing?
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
I No know anything about that girl oh! Make I no go lie make person percel ekpe.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by critique101(f): 2:39pm On May 29, 2013
delishpot:

Someone I know in ABJ said same thing about that julius Agu guy. He came to buy stuff from A shop and was asking her to follow him to his hotel room. Just like that o. Thinking his fame can win any babe. Openly ask her to come have S€X with him.

Screw Julius n the likes of him. They think they can use their crown status to screw every chic they want.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by critique101(f): 2:44pm On May 29, 2013
icebeatz: ACID SHUT THE Bleep UP.
UNLESS YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THE MOVIE AND COMEDY INDUSTRY.

the music industry has progressed sooooo much that infact...

i know for sure that timaya has nothing less than 100m in his account as i am talking to you.]
Julius agwu is a comfamed big boy. cant you see the festival of love he is organizing in Abuja??,.,, do u think its 5kobo??

These celebrities you are call fake pay top money during recording session.... i mean top money!

Don't condemn acidtalk. If Julius organises a show,it may b with money from sponsors or bank loan. I know ppl who r living fake lives too. Bone that thing
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by critique101(f): 2:46pm On May 29, 2013
My advice to celebrities. Invest your money. Don't do follow follow. Cos that money may not last forever
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 4:17am On Jun 02, 2013
critique101:

Don't condemn acidtalk. If Julius organises a show,it may b with money from sponsors or bank loan. I know ppl who r living fake lives too. Bone that thing

Abeg leave am make him dey there dey bark like rabbies dog. Maybe he is Julius's houseboy.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 02, 2013
Acidtalk u no wan end ds thread?
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Mystery11(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
Cant believe I read this thread to the end. cool cool

Very funny. grin cheesy grin
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Chiopatra: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
otokx: inasmuch as acidtalk is making some sense here, all the celebrities in Nigeria assuming they are in the music and drama areas cannot be up to 186, even if you like start from 1980.
Olodo undecided
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
critique101: My advice to celebrities. Invest your money. Don't do follow follow. Cos that money may not last forever

That's if they will ever take to advice. They want people to keep hailinh them. The same people that will ignore them when they are no longer famous.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son Boluwatife All Grown Up Now [photos] / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) / Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.