Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,478 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know (55656 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) / Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Caseless: 6:12am On Nov 17, 2012
speedyboi: Its not just naija celebs....celebs generally (worldwide). At the same time....you can't deny the fact that there are very successful ones....for instance omotola(the highest paid Nollywood actress) and genevieve (also highly paid Nollywood actress) are definitely not in this category. Celebs such as beyonce, Rihanna etc....are also not in this category of urs. Entertaining just like every other professions is made up of the rich and poor; the successfuls, upcomings& wretched!
thesame omotola that could not pay the lawyer she hired and was dragged to court by that same lawyer? Not all that glitter is gold...they sure have their shortcomings...
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by sucreblazing(m): 6:25am On Nov 17, 2012
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by gbokukueba(m): 6:32am On Nov 17, 2012
white dove: Hehehe! Unlike acidtalk wen no one mention names me I blunt to d core! Yea for sure klint da drunk is a downtoearth guy, very nice n jovial unlike JIM..(but he gave me his card y'all knw wat means) anoda celeb I wanna mention is Julius Agwu! Dat seems lousy..wen I met him d only fame tag he had was from "paradise park" himself n Idris Adulkareem came to Jos for a show then. Afterwards I met Julius infront of the girls Hostel...notin wen d guy no beg me to giv am free show guys...I run o! Plus I was a virgin!!! And men dat guy is S.H.O.R.T

Now nko?
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Goldieluks: 6:33am On Nov 17, 2012
Acidtalk is like marmite, you either love him or hate him.
I love you bro, keep feeding us with info jare...Muah!
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by floriana(m): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2012
acidtalk:

The blog is owned by one big headed mumu girl wey dem go soon beat for the street of Lagos. The owner is Shallow minded, anti Islam and a bloody tribalist.

Am guessing Stella Dimoko Korkus and the 'celebrity', Jim Iyke. 2nd comment after ban.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by chinnyonwu(m): 6:47am On Nov 17, 2012
Lordave: wetin be ur real name, wetin be ur work self?
He be Toolz brother
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Goldieluks: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2012
acidtalk: Thanks for sharing.

The reality is MOST of this so called Celebrities are very inferior to the core set of people.

Lemme give you a brief hint.

Timaya : Always consoles in conversations about talking of his latest acquisation ride, belts and wrist watch. The dude is more concerned boring you with his material gains instead of normal discussion.

Omotola : carries her eyes and shoulders high and fails to return greetings from fans (I know she is only shy and fails to admit it because she is a very jovial person when with less crowd).

Klint the drunk : this dude is as shy and soft spoken as you can think of. Forget all the staggering on stage and the rest oh! The guy is humble in real life.

Chidi Mokeme : (bros, when next you wear that red shoe again, na slap I go slap you. Always on that red shoe and driving a red hummer, you be devil?) Truth be told, he is a very quiet person who is soft spoken in reality. Though he is a very bad sharp underground player.

Gordons : He is as lousy in reality like he is on stage. But there is always a story to learn from his. He doesn't try to form what he isn't. But I doubt if his fans and outsiders can say such.

Don Jazzy : Introvert to the extreme. Forget all the twitter noise. He loves his privacy to the chore and is always indoors sleeping. The guy humble and no get wahala at all.

Will continue later.

So true about klint ,plus he's quite shy but down to earth. Met him twice.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Goldieluks: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2012
acidtalk: Aproko, na im una be.

There's this particular babe wey dey throw herself all over a particular guy I mentioned above some few months back.

This chick is fair in complexion, from the eastern part, chubby and very busty. Okay the gist is forget her 'creme' attitude oh! Once you have an SUV and dresses well and of course have a few dough to throw around, this girl will spread her legs 360 degrees for you without hesitation.

She is also very calm, not arrogant but have a few scuffles with her friends because of man wahala.

i think i know whom your talking about here, U...something?? cheesy
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by tobtap: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2012
blink182: he died broke, its not as if he wasn't making money but he was spending far too much above his income and the O2 show was to raise money to pay mega debts he owed.
micheal jackson wasn't broke when he died,he was worth 2billion dollars,but most of his asset we're in music catalogs he own right to. Which is worth over two billion dollars.though he had 400million dollars debt wen he died,he was borrowed dos amount becos they know he can pay back..and since his death,his estate has made over 500 million dollars.so u can see he was not tecnically broke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by valdubem(m): 7:01am On Nov 17, 2012
acidtalk:

You know what surprises this man called Acidtalk? He just has numerous personalities which are very unpredictable. In him he has a serious, mean, polite, jovial, naughty, brave and witty genes. What you see on this section could be totally different from the politics, Family or Auto. But one thing is certain, he never says what he know others will be please with. He says the TRUTH even though the entire universe will be angry.

Just keep ur lips sealed. Outcast!
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Skynet247(m): 7:06am On Nov 17, 2012
dangiwa09:

Since when did Michael Jackson end up broke?

hope u know it was borrowed money and contributions,that buried michael jacson
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2012
Skynet247:

hope u know it was borrowed money and contributions,that buried michael jacson

They don't know.
The reason why so many people especially women fall for the scams of this so called celebs is that they look are those people way beyond what those people are truly are.

People like Jim Iyke can easily scam people with his lie because of course you will think he is doing you a favour borrowing N1million from you, when in reality deep inside he is appreciating you for saving his broke as5 at that particular time.

The cars are clothes you find on most of these people are Gifts, Borrowed, or on Lease.

Only a few of them actually own all those things they acquire. Forget the paparraZi and snapshots, I know some of them like the back of my hands, you live more happier and satisfied lives than them.

That's why 2-3years after the fame, they totally go underground or relocate.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by a1solution: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2012
slimyem: This Acidtalk...
Na im be pastor wey dey prophesy give us for Nairaland...
Na im get banker friend wey the wife pregnant for someone else..
Na im hin girlfriend father discover im id for Nairaland and cancel marriage things...
Na im them wan dash wife from the village..
Na im sabi every club wey dey Lagos..
Na im get fridge wey everthing wey dey supermarket full inside for house..
Na im get different experience wey 80 percent of Nairalanders nor get..
Na im come still get 186 celebrity contacts for BBM...
Na im be.......*in the next few posts or topics by him*watch out!
Na Acidtalk biko o!!!!
the guy is too creative. If I'm Seun I would award the the guy
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2012
I have no doubt, Acidtalk is gifted.
i dont buy the i know 186 celebs thing. he knows what i mean.

I like how you using the gift to entertain us.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by pak: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2012
webdezzi: I have no doubt, Acidtalk is gifted.
i dont buy the i know 186 celebs thing. he knows what i mean.

I like how you using the gift to entertain us.

I always felt IT people/programmers are the most perceptive and discerning peeps in the world.
You just reinforced the view
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by ugoflenzy: 8:43am On Nov 17, 2012
If ‎​*U̶̲̥̅̊* can't say their names dem Bleep off
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by snazzydawn(f): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2012
LOOOOL!!! This is interesting, very.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2012
acidtalk: If I provide their names, you all will still go about calling me names and saying how am such a bad friend friend and a traitor.

Bet me, most people know the people I am talking about.

You don't need to call names but if you give a good hint like useing codes of song titles or state of origin or music genre then we can piece the gist together. You just wrote ehat every other person who wants to prove he knows celebs can write thereby trying to gain popularity
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by jamace(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2012
Just to say, I was here.

Well done everybody. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by BabaEto1: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2012
I am really enjoying the fireworks between Slimyem and Acidtalk. U 2are entertainers..lol pls keep it up. As for Acidtalk for you to hv known so much abt all this pple, its either u re one or all of d following (1) their manager (2) friend (3) messenger (4) errand boy (5) Personal assistant (6) financial adviser (5) hanger on (6) meddlesome interlopper (7) relative..Pls acidtalk I mean no harm ooo its just my humble observation.hv a blessed day
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by adoken: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2012
True Talk.....the Message is 100% True, take it or trash it!
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 17, 2012
We all know na lie but we enjoy the story even if na surface gist. grin grin
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by FANITO(m): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2012
I always knew most of this guys are nothing like what they have us believe they are.[b][/b]
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by mascot87(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2012
I think acidtalk is giving us a download gist of facts he is sure of,haters should also give us there facts to prove him wrong then we all decide from our own individual logical reasoning who to believe and @ thesame time enjoy the gist. There is no need to throw abusive words to one another when we are not kids.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2012
Acidtalk!!! How many times I called u...
Abeg leave these ignorant NL's to their own uncouth life.
My eyes don see many tinz for Celeb that I can't yarn out in Public...,especially when Mo'hit still be Mo'hit
P.S: true is,those who will believe will,likewise those who will die of ignorance cuz some of knows nothing
Abeg stop the yarn @acidtalk
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 10:29am On Nov 17, 2012
Baba Eto: I am really enjoying the fireworks between Slimyem and Acidtalk. U 2are entertainers..lol pls keep it up. As for Acidtalk for you to hv known so much abt all this pple, its either u re one or all of d following (1) their manager (2) friend (3) messenger (4) errand boy (5) Personal assistant (6) financial adviser (5) hanger on (6) meddlesome interlopper (7) relative..Pls acidtalk I mean no harm ooo its just my humble observation.hv a blessed day

Mbanu! I no vex oh! Even if I be messanger na still Honest Work. Well let's just say you were close to one of the above listed but not in the real sense of it.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2012
@Acid i can Spot you at d viewing center i dey enjoy dis gist i swear go on abeg e dey sweet me cos i don bookmark dis page already cool

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2012
Johnwizzy: Acidtalk!!! How many times I called u...
Abeg leave these ignorant NL's to their own uncouth life.
My eyes don see many tinz for Celeb that I can't yarn out in Public...,especially when Mo'hit still be Mo'hit
P.S: true is,those who will believe will,likewise those who will die of ignorance cuz some of knows nothing
Abeg stop the yarn @acidtalk

You just brought back old memories. I can remember this very highly respected and loved celeb people will almost do anything to have a 5mins chat with, the day I knew he was hooked on white stuff and addicted to it, I swore never to wish for the life of this people but rather live and enjoy my own life.

Quite handsome, chocolate skin and quite lousy dude.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by maninmood(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2012
acidtalk:

You just brought back old memories. I can remember this very highly respected and loved celeb people will almost do anything to have a 5mins chat with, the day I knew he was hooked on white stuff and addicted to it, I swore never to wish for the life of this people but rather live and enjoy my own life.

Quite handsome, chocolate skin and quite lousy dude.

Hmm
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 11:13am On Nov 17, 2012
maninmood:

Hmm

Abeg just dey hmmmm. Abeg no call any name oh! Because if the person's name is being mentioned they will sure go any length to wip and bottom. Their clique aint guys who smile at all.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2012
maninmood:

Hmm

Abeg just dey hmmmm. Abeg no call any name oh! Because if the person's name is being mentioned they will sure go any length to wip my bottom real hard. Their clique aint guys who smile at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom / Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.