Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Geometric To Extend Power Project To Onitsha, Nnewi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Geometric To Extend Power Project To Onitsha, Nnewi (4478 Views)

Fashola Settles EEDC And Geometric Power Dispute Over Supply To Aba / Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa / Fashola Commissions Peninsula Integrated Power Project. . PICS... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geometric To Extend Power Project To Onitsha, Nnewi by Tinyemeka(m): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2012
The man conditioned and adapted perfectly. Resigning as the power minister and settling comfortably into his role as CEO of the power company.

You can recognise a high achiever anywhere anyday.
Re: Geometric To Extend Power Project To Onitsha, Nnewi by babaowo: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
a1solution: its good Barth Nnaji is working hard to restore the lost glory of our founding fathers
.... do u really know ur founding father
Re: Geometric To Extend Power Project To Onitsha, Nnewi by Decryptor(m): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2012
obadiah777: JUST MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET KIDNAPPED shocked grin grin grin grin
Thank u sir...Being kidnapped and later released after some ransom has been paid is way better than having my head decapicated in some local shrine @ Ijebu Ode or Ota in Ogun state tongue
Re: Geometric To Extend Power Project To Onitsha, Nnewi by Mekanze: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
chuksmad:
bad belle
Bad belle, Barth is the 1 currently supplys state house Abuja for more than three years now.
Re: Geometric To Extend Power Project To Onitsha, Nnewi by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2012
This shows that Igbos can achieve whatever they want to achieve without this Biafra business.
Re: Geometric To Extend Power Project To Onitsha, Nnewi by Afam4eva(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
ROSSIKE: This shows that Igbos can achieve whatever they want to achieve without this Biafra business.
Why must you bring Biafra into anything? Why are you so obsessed with it. Can you leave your congratulatory message and move on? Now people will see Biafra in your post and come here to derail this beautiful thread. Pls stick to your unadulterated promotion of Nigeria and stop spoiling for trouble.
Re: Geometric To Extend Power Project To Onitsha, Nnewi by dhappyking(m): 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
Re: Geometric To Extend Power Project To Onitsha, Nnewi by kenbee(m): 10:44am
Good news but honestly, i don't trust the promise by Abia gov to fix the road by 1st quarter of 2013

I FEEL U BROS! It's all about credibility,you know. Prof Nnaji gave his own target, 90% of the people here accepted and applauded his plans, without even going there to verifying.
Oga governor's comment can be taken with a pinch of salt because I passed through that area recently, the roads are something else.If he is serious about putting the roads in order. The time is now. By the time we enter first quarter of next year, the rains will be here again and will serve as an excuse. Pls nobody should educate me on budget here cos, the IPP did not start yesterday.
[/b][i][/i][b]
Re: Geometric To Extend Power Project To Onitsha, Nnewi by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
obadiah777: JUST MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET KIDNAPPED shocked grin grin grin grin

stable power and oil exploration would boost the economy which will reduce crime rate.
Re: Geometric To Extend Power Project To Onitsha, Nnewi by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
Valon4ego: i'm quite happy for these new developments happening @my state. But my question is how is man going to make his profit. Is the government going to pay him or Something?

do u think it is his money?it is loans from Bank of Industry.
Re: Geometric To Extend Power Project To Onitsha, Nnewi by Ank(m): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2012
Good news.

Can't wait....
Re: Geometric To Extend Power Project To Onitsha, Nnewi by achi4u(m): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2012
SE is growing economically...

carry on Nnaji.
Re: Geometric To Extend Power Project To Onitsha, Nnewi by Boss13: 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
Barth Nnaji I truly miss you. Since you left, epileptic disease you were trying to cure has returned back.
Re: Geometric To Extend Power Project To Onitsha, Nnewi by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
afam4eva:
Why must you bring Biafra into anything? Why are you so obsessed with it. Can you leave your congratulatory message and move on? Now people will see Biafra in your post and come here to derail this beautiful thread. Pls stick to your unadulterated promotion of Nigeria and stop spoiling for trouble.

Why are you afraid to hear the mention of Biafra? Are you ashamed of your pro-Biafra position, seeing that an Igbo like Nnaji can bring change to Igboland without any need for Biafra?

Of course the man has shown that if just ONE QUARTER of Igbo leaders choose to do the right thing by their people in this dispensation, Igbos will have no need for Biafra or separation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance / Cardinal Okogie Exposes Buhari - See Why He Is Afraid Of Restructuring Nigeria / Breaking News : Donald Duke Will Run For President 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.