Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria (1032 Views)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / #TeamGEJ: Lets Join Hands with GEJ in transforming Nigeria today / GEJ, TRANSFORMING NIGERIA. Loko – Oweto Bridge (bridge In Nasarawa And Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria by bilms(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
UNDER GEJ MY PERFORMER,NIGERIA IS NOW RATED AS THE SECOND MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD..HUM..GEJ IS FIGHTING CORRUPTION INDEED, WHEN HE HIMSELF IS THE FATHER OF CORRUPTION.

We already know our faith even before the rating was released,but those blind followers of ethnicity and mediocrity choose otherwise,they prefer to continue with the propaganda which have long lost meaning and reasoning.

Some weeks ago,Nigeria was rated as the second most corrupt country in the world under the leadership of our Mr. transformer of limited corruption into gigantic corruption. You will agree with me that President Gej is indeed working hard to make Nigeria work. He his indeed transforming Nigeria under the Transformation agenda of his administration.

1. He has successfully transformed Nigeria to be the second most corrupt country in the world.

2. He has successfully Increased the unemployment rate of Nigeria to 71% in less than 2 years

3. He has also Increased fuel to N120 unofficial price and N97 official from N65.

4. He has successfully and officially handed Bakassi, a Nigerian territory to Another country.

5. He has also succeeded into turning Nigeria to a war zone,where bomb blast is officially proclaimed to be our turn.

6. He has also for the first time in the history of the world,came out after few minutes of a bomb blast which was claimed by a group, exonerate the group which claimed responsibility by saying,they are not behind it without making any investigation.

7. He has also successfully laid down a foundation,where the president would say, I don't give a damn about asset declaration, against the lay down practice according to ethics.

8. He also made a record, by being the first ever president to publicly lie about the international rating of Nigeria on corruption and when caught after scrutiny,he his quick to blame it on a media house. The same media outlet his allies pay to do propaganda on behave of the Government to misinform the public.

Let me just stop here. Nigeria would not continue like this. We must demand justice and accountability.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria by Lawconfessor(f): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
Freedom of speech is really b'coming somfin else...SMH @ ds thread
Re: President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
Law-confessor:
Freedom of speech is really b'coming somfin else...SMH @ ds thread
no matter how Freedom of Speech gets for Bad or Good we must protect it with our Lives. If the institution of Government is Honest with the Citizens then she has no fear for Freedom of Speech.. besides Korea, China and a few Hard-knocks like Iran and most of Black Africa, Freedom of Speech is a respected Human Right
Re: President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria by Lawconfessor(f): 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:
no matter how Freedom of Speech gets for Bad or Good we must protect it with our Lives. If the institution of Government is Honest with the Citizens then she has no fear for Freedom of Speech.. besides Korea, China and a few Hard-knocks like Iran and most of Black Africa, Freedom of Speech is a respected Human Right

Yup, a respected human right......bt hw far/well have U protected it with ir life?

Well, I've not said d administration is so good or bad.

Just dat most times in life one seems to get or knw d answers so easily when NONE of d ultimate responsibility lies with U.

My point exactly is...let's not be too hasty to pass judgment, let his tenor digest first den we can point out fully. I rest my case fenks.
Re: President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria by Standing5(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
Shut up Mr OP, He is "Transforming' the corruption structure and 'Balancing' the corruption . . . How

can the North alone be dominating when the Oyel that runs the country is from Gej and his people's land?

That fact that corruption has increased is understandable because few Oyel people given few years

compared to the North's need to out do all the years of Northern corruption . . . Simply Explanation for

Olodo OP! --->[Law of Corrup-matics: An eye for an eye makes all morally equal.]

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2012
bilms: UNDER GEJ MY PERFORMER,NIGERIA IS NOW RATED AS THE SECOND MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD..HUM..GEJ IS FIGHTING CORRUPTION INDEED, WHEN HE HIMSELF IS THE FATHER OF CORRUPTION.

We already know our faith even before the rating was released,but those blind followers of ethnicity and mediocrity choose otherwise,they prefer to continue with the propaganda which have long lost meaning and reasoning.

Some weeks ago,Nigeria was rated as the second most corrupt country in the world under the leadership of our Mr. transformer of limited corruption into gigantic corruption. You will agree with me that President Gej is indeed working hard to make Nigeria work. He his indeed transforming Nigeria under the Transformation agenda of his administration.

1. He has successfully transformed Nigeria to be the second most corrupt country in the world.

A ''Gallup poll'' in which ''94% of Nigerians'' (including market women, students, and vulcanizers) polled ''agreed'' there was corruption is ''proof'' that Nigeria is the 2nd most corrupt country in the world? Because the percentage of people who ''agreed'' there was corruption was the 2nd highest (after Kenya - 96%) among the countries polled.

That's a LAUGHABLY FLAWED, ILLITERATE METHOD of determining which countries have the most corruption. ALL IT CAN BE IS a measure of which countries have the highest PERCEPTION or BELIEF among the citizens, that there is corruption. In fact I'm certain that that was what Gallup intended the poll to show.

@poster, please don't take us for fools.
Re: President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2012
Law-confessor:

My point exactly is...let's not be too hasty to pass judgment, let his tenor digest first den we can point out fully. I rest my case fenks.

Your moniker caught my eye. Law-confessor? Do you know that freedom of speech exactly allows you to make hasty judgement as a citizen? Do you know that is YOUR RIGHT as a HUMAN BEING, not just in Nigeria, but the PLANET EARTH?

And on letting his "tenor" digest, what moronic meaning do you have for that? The man has been in office about 3 years now, well over Naira 5 Trilion later. How much longer does a tenure need to go before you called it digested? How much more of your life and money is this digestion process going to cost, not the goons you have in power, but you and your family? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria by bilms(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
what are you talking about?
Re: President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria by anulaxad(m): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2012
this man Jonathan is a piss taker i was watching aljazeera English it was about that bakassi region obasanjo put his best effort to keep that region now this lazy president does not give a bullocks and has lost it and i was hearing how the victims feel that there still Nigerian and how Nigeria could have easily won the case all that was needed was for Jonathan to finally meet in court but nothing happened and it was snatched away by Cameroon.
Re: President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria by bilms(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
lol
Re: President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria by Lawconfessor(f): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
Kobojunkie:
"tenor" what moronic meaning do you have for that? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

""Tenor"" sure a dictionary mode typing error cos I wz using my phone.

But d MORONIC meaning I have for dat is....gej haters re really blinded to some simple truth.

""Ask me wot truth"" cos dt'll be d next question
Re: President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
Law-confessor:

""Tenor"" sure a dictionary mode typing error cos I wz using my phone.

But d MORONIC meaning I have for dat is....gej haters re really blinded to some simple truth.

""Ask me wot truth"" cos dt'll be d next question

Had nothing to do with the misspelling there. I asked you what moronic meaning you were going to give us of the whole portion of your post that I quoted.

The problem I have with you Nigerian dingbats is instead of standing firm for your Nation and it's well-being, you choose to stand for a mere man who was elected as President. Why don't you love Nigeria rather than Jonathan? If you half did that, you would probably see that Nigeria is in a coma . . . has been in the last 3 years . . . prognosis not so good considering the level of decay that is continually recorded with each passing year. Have some shame. Where is your love for Nigeria while you are busy fighting for the popularity of a man who obviously does not seem to care much for you or your family since he has been busy destroying any hopes you have for a better future, NOW, for the past 3 years.
Re: President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
Thats the fresh air we were promised
Re: President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria by bilms(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
@kobo junkie,u just speak my mind
Re: President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria by Lawconfessor(f): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Had nothing to do with the misspelling there. I asked you what moronic meaning you were going to give us of the whole portion of your post that I quoted.

The problem I have with you Nigerian dingbats is instead of standing firm for your Nation and it's well-being, you choose to stand for a mere man who was elected as President. Why don't you love Nigeria rather than Jonathan? If you half did that, you would probably see that Nigeria is in a coma . . . has been in the last 3 years . . . prognosis not so good considering the level of decay that is continually recorded with each passing year. Have some shame. Where is your love for Nigeria while you are busy fighting for the popularity of a man who obviously does not seem to care much for you or your family since he has been busy destroying any hopes you have for a better future, NOW, for the past 3 years.

*Roger/copy that*
Re: President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2012
See how guys WASTE PRECIOUS time. I pity 9ja youths. Our situation is WORSE than we think
Re: President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria by bilms(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2012
hum
Re: President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria by subterfuge: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2012
Nigeria is in a real deep mess!!!
It is not a waste of time to share sincere opinions about the MESS in nigeria. I know fully well that goodluck administration has lots of PAID POSTeRS in NairaLanD to confuse discussions on corruption issues. The big question is who will suffer in the end??
The slowpoke will pack all your cash and eventually leave office one day and you will go CAP IN HAND searching for another badluck to give you the same type of sycophant job!!!!
Goodluck says and I quote "I remember the time nnnwhen I had no shoes" my question now is could the retarded fool have bought fuel at 120 naira or paid his Nepa bills at this new rate? Think of your children and generations yet unborn...
Re: President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2012
subterfuge: Nigeria is in a real deep mess!!!
It is not a waste of time to share sincere opinions about the MESS in nigeria. I know fully well that goodluck administration has lots of PAID POSTeRS in NairaLanD to confuse discussions on corruption issues. The big question is who will suffer in the end??
The slowpoke will pack all your cash and eventually leave office one day and you will go CAP IN HAND searching for another badluck to give you the same type of sycophant job!!!!
Goodluck says and I quote "I remember the time nnnwhen I had no shoes" my question now is could the retarded fool have bought fuel at 120 naira or paid his Nepa bills at this new rate? Think of your children and generations yet unborn...
You should express your opinion and allow others to express theirs. A situation where you label anyone who expresses contrary opinion as a PAID commenter is called BLACKMAIL. Perhaps its easier for to make such insinuation out of GUILTY conscience. Who knows if you've been paid to ABUSE certain persons? Anyway, no amount of blackmail will make me change my opinion or shy away from expressing them. My opinions are personal to me and I feel strongly about them. It is my opinion that making SENSELESS comments online is a WASTE OF PRECIOUS TIME. You may have contrary opinion, that's your business
Re: President Jonathan Is Indeed Transforming Nigeria by bilms(m): 4:42am On Nov 18, 2012
noted

(1) (Reply)

11 Nigerians Make Forbes’ Africa’s 40 Richest List •dangote Leads Again / See The Two Cars Mike Adenuga Bought For Stephen Keshi Read More: Http://omggha / "Britain's Obama" A Nigerian, Urges Ties With West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.