Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

How To Increase Your Blog's Page Rank With Just 4 Posts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Increase Your Blog's Page Rank With Just 4 Posts (1527 Views)

Boost Ur Website Or Blog Page View. / What's Your Blog's Page Rank? / Fast Ways To Get A Site's Page Rank Above 0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase Your Blog's Page Rank With Just 4 Posts by Basic(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2012
I'm a blogger - a lazy one. Client assignments have prevented me from updating my blog for weeks. But recently I discovered that my blog's PR has increased. I wondered what I did to deserve this reward from Google. Here's a blog with just 4 blog posts, written over 5 months.
After thinking of possible reasons why I got the PR upgrade, I came up with a list. You can also find it very useful. Read the full article at: http://basicfreelance..com/2012/11/how-to-increase-your-blogs-page-rank.html
Re: How To Increase Your Blog's Page Rank With Just 4 Posts by mavtrevor(m): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2012
Where is the ranking? on which site do you have the ranking cos am yet to see one.
Re: How To Increase Your Blog's Page Rank With Just 4 Posts by Basic(m): 1:54am On Nov 17, 2012
mavtrevor: Where is the ranking? on which site do you have the ranking cos am yet to see one.

Google PageRank can be checked at prchecker.info and many others. Just Google the words "check Page Rank" and you'll get tons of them.
Re: How To Increase Your Blog's Page Rank With Just 4 Posts by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 18, 2012
Google PR is updatedfew times per year so am not sure ur PR increased cus of ur new posts
Re: How To Increase Your Blog's Page Rank With Just 4 Posts by TeeVibes(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2012
cool tips there bro
Re: How To Increase Your Blog's Page Rank With Just 4 Posts by Basic(m): 4:48am On Nov 19, 2012
9japipper: Google PR is updatedfew times per year so am not sure ur PR increased cus of ur new posts
Of course, I'm not attributing the upgrade to my posts. What I tried driving home is that I got the upgrade while having just 4 posts published on the blog.

(1) (Reply)

I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think / -- / How To Get Up To 300+ Free Twitter Followers Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.