Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Fast Ways To Get A Site's Page Rank Above 0 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fast Ways To Get A Site's Page Rank Above 0 (1522 Views)

5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / How To Increase Your Blog's Page Rank With Just 4 Posts / Google Site Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Ways To Get A Site's Page Rank Above 0 by ufumes(m): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2010
I am a webmaster, i have tried some ways to increase my site' spage rank above 0 for about 3months now without succes, any one with useful infor on how to do this?
the sites are
http://scholars.ufumes.com
http://nigerianbioscientist.com
regards
Re: Fast Ways To Get A Site's Page Rank Above 0 by mkwayisi: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2010
It's so simple. You just have to seek more links from pages with PR6 or above and within two weeks your PR will shoot up.
Re: Fast Ways To Get A Site's Page Rank Above 0 by ufumes(m): 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2010
that is the problem which site with pr6 would want to link exchange with a pr o site
Re: Fast Ways To Get A Site's Page Rank Above 0 by babua39(m): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2010
you can get backlinks by different ways like blog commenting,forum posting,directory submissionetc.You just go for searching which have 4+ page rank and built oneway backlinks from them.definitely your pr will increase
Re: Fast Ways To Get A Site's Page Rank Above 0 by heebakutty: 7:06am On Feb 08, 2012
Tips to improve the page rank
1. Get Incoming Links from High Quality Related Sites- connect your site with other high rated website or blogs.
2. Remember to use SEO techniques: - SEO plays a vital role in increasing the page rank. Implement the SEO tips to get increase in page rank faster.
3. Write original content.: - do not copy paste any content from one site to yours
4. Don’t go link crazy: - many think incoming links add credit to their website and start posting comments in forums and other discussions leaving ads to their site. This will not help in any context. Don’t do this.
5. Write Great Content: make sure your site content is great and unique. If you write great content people will automatically link to your site which will increase your site rank.

you can also follow some technical method like the traffic blazer service or Search engine Visibility service from TheWebPole.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The UNIfy School Project. (Our Beta Version Thread) / PAGA And GIGALAYER Hosting Trying To Rip Me Off?? / Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.