Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,683 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Becoming A Person Employers Fight To Keep - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Becoming A Person Employers Fight To Keep (573 Views)

Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test / Do Employers Ask For Payslip Or Bank Statement Of Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Person Employers Fight To Keep by Matimatics: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2012
Questions kept streaming through my mind as I prepare for this seminar. Such as, why will companies be willing to pay so much for some new staff and some are regularly pegged for a lay off? Why do some get jobs and some don't? Why do some stay on a position for years and some are upward mobile. This made me think about my own career, and wondered if luck has anything to do with getting a good job? At first, I thought the answer was “yes, luck is a big factor.” But as I prepare for this training and reflect on several instances where I thought I was lucky, I concluded that luck is overrated. To be lucky is not a matter of luck. In this training you will learn what it takes to get a good and keep a good job.

Venue: Golden Tulip Hotel, EVO Crescent, GRA, PH
Date: December 8, 2012
Time: 10am to 1pm

No Tuition for these programs. Course Sponsored by our Strategic Partners. Attendance is strictly by invitation. Program Consultants are available to provide more information on course specifics and discuss how this program might meet your needs.
To receive an invite, kindly forward the following details: Name, place of work, phone number, E- mail address and program title to executivedevprogram@gmail.com or register through our project expediters.Plan to Attend.

PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: 3rd Floor, Big Treat plc, No1 Stadium Road, Happy bite Complex, Airforce Junction.
Telephone at +234 (0) 704 572 2544
Re: Becoming A Person Employers Fight To Keep by Matimatics: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2012
18 days to go!
Re: Becoming A Person Employers Fight To Keep by Matimatics: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2012
17 days to go!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Job Vacancies / Vacancy, Vacancy Secure A Job As Sales Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.