Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? (17603 Views)

[ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child / Chris Brown MAKING OUT With Nicole Sherzinger From The Pussycat Dolls / BEYONCE Is Pregnant! It's destiny's child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by ADESUWA(f): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2006
d dolls r kool and hort and dey r independent.So you guys Bleep off coz dere is no competition.
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by sade511(f): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2006
Reba me too.
When I was younger they were my idols, I wanted to be just like them. I remember when i was in like 6th grade and say my name came out Id be singing it in class.
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by eveseh(f): 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2006
dc dc dc

Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by beyunce(f): 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2006
Destiny's in and out.
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by eveseh(f): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2006
yea are gooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by ciaragirl(f): 2:33am On Jun 08, 2006
nice picx,kelly looks nice
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by Kadeejah(f): 6:26am On Jun 08, 2006
dc no questions asked kiss kiss kiss
pcd'z a f***ing joke, i cant stand them esp. nicole angry
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by eveseh(f): 7:10am On Jun 08, 2006
Kadeejah:

dc no questions asked kiss kiss kiss
pcd'z a f***ing joke, i can't stand them esp. nicole angry

i hate that bitc*h
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2006
it's a hard one
both group have things the other one's dont have
but when it come's to being hot
they have that in common
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by FAST007: 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2006
helo lady
i am about the latest meber in the house
just found interest in your id
can i get to know u
so that u can put me tru how stuffs go down here
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by SvS(f): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2006
i gotta go for destiny
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by acidrop(f): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2006
aRRRRRRRRe u kidin me shocked pussycat dollz, are d biggest wanabe , i have ever met

eeeew, pussycat dollz lipsrsealed
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by QueenB1(f): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2006
DC ofcourse (especially my girl Kelly) go Dc go sweeties
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by chicago: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2006
Destiny's Child is hotter.

Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by eveseh(f): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2006
aww kelly is so cute
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by GIRLY(f): 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2006
Dc is way hotter than Pcd. Though i like Pcd but it is d way nicole behave, she behaves like a bitch

Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by debbynicky(f): 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2006
Dc is hooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by trendy(f): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2007
they are both hot, but destiny's child started a trend of female group and they stood out
but i know destiny's child are hotter

Destiny child : Fish
PCD : Cray fish

All fish na fish grin
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by houstontx: 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2007
well the pussycat dolls r just a bunch of dirty whores who cant sing at all n they think there gorgeous, i do really hate them they r slags n they need to quit the shitty career. Well wat can i say Destiny's Child r just phenomanal, they are abslutly beautiful every1 of them, there voices r incredible especially live they are just fantastic, no words can describe how good they are. Destiny's Child are the most talented singers in the world, Destiny's Child I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Pussycat Dolls i hate u piss off u bunch of dirty slappers, I HATE YOU u little fucking slags.
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by OpeLovely(f): 3:09am On Feb 10, 2007
DESTINY'S CHILD is the best female group of all time. You can't even compare them to pussycat dolls where Nicole and the Black girl are the only ones in a large group that can sing. Destiny are da BOMB!!!!
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by OmoEko1(f): 3:13am On Feb 10, 2007
the groups are both hot but i thinks my girls destiny's child are the hotter and they can sing your heart off.
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by acidrop(f): 3:16am On Feb 10, 2007
yeah, but wat i dont get is y in pussycatdolls, itz only one girl that takes the lead, while in destiny child, they share the verses and solos, ?? some weird stuff from pussycatdolls
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by MP007(m): 7:42am On Apr 22, 2007
PUSSY cat dollys baby!!!
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by CrazyMan(m): 3:44am On Jul 21, 2007
Yea Destiny's child are the hottest
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by MP007(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2007
pussy cat doll of cource, keelly and b fine oo but the other gurl wowow
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by giselher: 10:28am On Aug 31, 2007
destiy's child are the hottest of the two. pcd is only nicole that sings, they suck.
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by MSEdLAW(m): 12:24am On Sep 03, 2009
crazy no offence meant lol, never asked any1 in here for a contact id. usually an observer, but looked up your profile, and would love to comment that your as fine as wine. could i pls have add me to your messenger. alonzomiker@yahoo.com, would be nice having u as a pal. thanks
Re: Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? by debbybos(f): 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2009
i must say kelly is d pretiest among d 3 n destnys child cannot b compare wit d jampacked girls,destinys child make sense no b smal

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBA, Tayo Faniran Denies Receiving $350,000 From Billionaire Ayiri Emani / Seun Kuti Tells Religious Leaders To Stop Praying For Nigeria / Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.