Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Une Clope - A Short Film (NSFW - Moderate Adult Language.) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Une Clope - A Short Film (NSFW - Moderate Adult Language.) (8434 Views)

'Action Film'- A Short Film Script By Sholay2011 / Nigerian Horror Story- A Short Film Script / Nollywood Pictures (nsfw) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Une Clope - A Short Film (NSFW - Moderate Adult Language.) by safon: 3:41am On Nov 20, 2012
VillageBoi:

Funny bit of trivia - The actor & actress are both English (not American or French - they were acting with totally fake accents lol) and they are also both real-life boyfriend and girlfriend. Glad you enjoyed it.

Yea. her french accent is perfect but a few things she said in english with the fake french accent made me know she wasnt french.
Re: Une Clope - A Short Film (NSFW - Moderate Adult Language.) by Briareos(m): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2012
Ha! So, I missed out in all the actions, huh?
Re: Une Clope - A Short Film (NSFW - Moderate Adult Language.) by VillageBoi(m): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2012
safon:

lol...u can also tell that to a "pute" too...she just might give it to you.

Hahahahahaha ashewo dey collect 'sweet'? Lololol
Re: Une Clope - A Short Film (NSFW - Moderate Adult Language.) by VillageBoi(m): 7:50am On Nov 20, 2012
Briareos: Ha! So, I missed out in all the actions, huh?

You know you are very welcome. How bodi nah?
Re: Une Clope - A Short Film (NSFW - Moderate Adult Language.) by Enoquin(f): 10:10am On Nov 20, 2012
VillageBoi:

What you said is very true, can happen but doesn't always happen like that. You might get a cast you like but as they are doing it for next to nothing (of course transport and feeding is always included as a bare minimum) you have to depend on their availability. If a good choice gets a paying gig on a day you are shooting you have to go with the 2nd or 3rd. A lot of first few shorts are made as a learning experience. I promise to get better!

The Director of this film and I had just finished working on a different short and on the first day of that shoot I had bought this camera to shoot a few BTS (Behind The Scenes) shots. When the guys saw what came out of my little camera we decided to do something to see how far we could push it under low-light. The lighting in this film is just street lights; it was late at night and on 3 of the coldest days we had... oh the joy of suffering for art hahahaha.
This is the BTS - The first clips that ever came out of this camera before I learnt how to use it. Sorry it's only on Vimeo so will have to load fully before playing in some places as per slow internet - BTS - https://vimeo.com/8000672

Ha! I would have to say it's because we are in different locations...in Nigeria, if you are serious, you will find plenty...willing to act but in my opinion a low budget film should try to stick to one location...investing in a good story though
Re: Une Clope - A Short Film (NSFW - Moderate Adult Language.) by VillageBoi(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2012
Enoquin:

Ha! I would have to say it's because we are in different locations...in Nigeria, if you are serious, you will find plenty...willing to act but in my opinion a low budget film should try to stick to one location...investing in a good story though

Teehee, I like ya cos you raise good points. Our different locations are worlds apart. In Naija it's so much easier to get people involved. I've shot a few things there and it was awesome fun. A lot of legal things to do here if you want to use kids... what a pain.
Though I don't wholly agree a low-budget film shoud try to stick to 'one' location... the locations or lack of are not usually too much of a problem. You rightfully say investing in a 'good' story is the key to everything. There is a saying in filmmaking - "Story is King." and it is so true.
Best equipment, best crew, best cast + crappy story = crappy film.
Re: Une Clope - A Short Film (NSFW - Moderate Adult Language.) by VillageBoi(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
NairaLand people, thank you so much. Une Clope had over 500 views in a day. Remember you are all encouraged to share any of my movie links with your friends. Thank you again.

Here is 'Sweet Sixteen'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh8yGYeN6Ls

And here is 'Don't Rock The Boat'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDbHPZIElQA
Re: Une Clope - A Short Film (NSFW - Moderate Adult Language.) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
Villageboi. This is great! You've really perfected your craft in photography. Me likey. much better than sweet sixteen.
Re: Une Clope - A Short Film (NSFW - Moderate Adult Language.) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
VillageBoi:

Funny bit of trivia - The actor & actress are both English (not American or French - they were acting with totally fake accents lol) and they are also both real-life boyfriend and girlfriend. Glad you enjoyed it.

No wonder! i found something weird about her french accent....but i just overlooked it.
Re: Une Clope - A Short Film (NSFW - Moderate Adult Language.) by VillageBoi(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
speedyboi: Villageboi. This is great! You've really perfected your craft in photography. Me likey. much better than sweet sixteen.

Hey thanks a lot bro. Yeah this is a better film... much more experienced crew & cast and no location issues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Originals Season 4(season 6) Thread / Nollywood At Your Pocket Without Data Usage / POWER Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.