Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

The Male Folks Are Becoming A Big Disapointment - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Male Folks Are Becoming A Big Disapointment (2126 Views)

Why Are We Female's Infinitesimal In Nature To The Male Folks? / Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' / What An Emotional Disapointment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Male Folks Are Becoming A Big Disapointment by KINGwax(m): 7:07am On Nov 18, 2012
If we check the percentage of men to women in power, we'll knw when the men is like 10, the women is like 2. So, let's say we take 5men to 2women.
The point exactly is, let's start from patricia, remember? That speaker, to minister of petroleum, to ex-manager of oceanic, to aghata's wife, to minister of finance, to the ex nafdac lady who eventually mucked up her own good works, and oh, i remember...efcc female boss...i cld go on, who amongst those ladies, holding imminent posts hasn't really fuckd us up? Don't let's talk abt our dear dame, the first lady!
Re: The Male Folks Are Becoming A Big Disapointment by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2012
Without prejudice and without being chauvinistic, the op is right in some of her points and its so disheartening though cos I sometimes wonder about some of the points she raised.

About Nigerian men not being hardworking is a total fallacy; on the contrary, Nigerian men has been rated the most hardworking men in the world and it is their women who made them to be so hardworking both in negative and positive ways, how? Their women suddenly changed with the 21st century to become lovers of modern things and materialism, hence making it almost impossible for the 21st century Nigerian man to have access to a girl of his dream without a solid proof of enormous wealth and material possession, hence the Nigerian men in an effort to get their women to accept and admire them, ended up doing all sorts of things- good, bad, evil just to be able to afford a girl of their dream.

This was the origin of mass corruption in Nigeria. Women shape a society if u don't know op. Why do u think every guy in Nigeria today wants to be a musician? Is becos Nigerian girls have all showed that they are ready to die for any successful musician.

Why do u think all nigerian guys want to become millionaires? Its becos the Nigerian girls have taught them that without money, a guy cannot approach a Nigerian girl and get her.

Because you and some other ladies have showed some bitterness which I understand, I will try to share some life stories here for u ladies to learn from.

BRB
Re: The Male Folks Are Becoming A Big Disapointment by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 18, 2012
Ok.

There is this cousin of mine who happens to come from one of the A class families in town, and this guy is around 24yrs when this incident I am abt to gist happened.

According to him, there is this very girl he so much admires in his school, one of the Nigerian fed unis, and from all what he told me during the process, he so cherished this girl that he was telling me this is d kind of girl he would love to marry seriously that he is ready to even engage her if that would make her stay for him till he finishes his msc.

This guys dad happens to be this kind of father that will make his kids look humble outside cos he doesn't give them access to much funds or rides to let a stranger knw their I'd until u meet them n knw their fam background, so this guy was like d normal guys in school, and he tried wooing this girl on several occasions to no avail.

He kept asking me how he can get d girl to like him n accept him, I told him I cnt even tell that he shud just try more or let her be since she doesn't want him, so finally he let her be painfully, I pitied him cos he vowed never to woo any girl in life again cos of wot dis girl did to him, he developed a phobia for asking girls out cos of fear of turn down.

BRB
Re: The Male Folks Are Becoming A Big Disapointment by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2012
I am cutting it in bits so it can be easy to read.

He still saw d girl around cos they were in the same faculty not dept anyway. One thing that baffled him most was d fact that he would make up mind n go to dis girl, talk, talk, say hi, she would be laughing with her friends and making the guy look so foolish. And he said the last day he gave up was a day he walked up to her where she went to do some photocopy n she shunned him to stop following her abt that she hates it, and that y on dis a guy drove by n parked n came down, n dis girl exclaimed d guys name, showin excitement that wow this is d man, boy go away!

He later did underground works n found out d girl n her frnds used to laff at her behind saying how can that poor classless guy be coming for a classy chick like her, that who told him classy chicks date poor guys? That he shud concentrate on his books jareh that classy chicks aren't for him or he shud go for his class. He heard dis from one of d girls frnd frnd who happened to b a gf to my cousins frnd.

To cut d whole story short, they later met again in lagos one day in church during skul vac. My cousins family were throwing a thanksgiving ceremony n unfortunately for d girl, she came for d ceremoney accompanying somebody, and she was so amazed to see my cousin wen family was asked to come out for prayers. Trust Nigerian girls, she cudnt hold herself, she tried to show up for my cousin to see her, n they later saw n she out of amazement told my cousin she never knew much abt him that she dis n dat. I don taya to type, una for laugh, sigh, etc

My cousins frnds later counselled him to get d girl n smash her hrt n he did, to d extent that I became a mediator, lol.

Finally my cousin smashed her hrt n ran anyway.
Re: The Male Folks Are Becoming A Big Disapointment by Riskymallam: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2012
These days, I no longer have the time ramble on and make my points with very long posts.

I do it like this now, @op there's no smoke without fire..

Be grateful for what you do have, viz the "Heart-break", work for your money and please stop listing all the negative aspect of the "men folk".. Look for the good in them.

If you keep looking for the "Bad" in others, the chances are you'd definitely find what you are looking for.

#Another long post
Re: The Male Folks Are Becoming A Big Disapointment by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2012
Now y did I tell dis long story?

Its becos in as much as I agree with some ops points, I strongly uphold that nigerian women are the cause of their present predicaments with men n the nigerian society.

They tot guys not to believe in true love while growing as boys, so when these boys become guys n men, they still exhibit those belief.

If only Nigerian girls can all clear their minds from daydreams and wishy-wishy attitudes, and be nice and realistic with life, so as to be able to know when a guy is admiring them for good and when he is coming for play, then all these won't occur, but how possible when all most care about is irrelevant things before giving a guy a chance of date?

The truth is: this game has really gone far only Gods intervention can solve it. No matter what we preach today, Nigerian ladies will still be who they are n Nigerian men will still believe in what they had been forced to believe about the Nigerian women of today, so its really a sad moment we are in Nigeria of today, best advice: stay away from dates n relationships if ur not ready to condone the evil things that comes with it cos they must come as long as it is Nigeria!
Re: The Male Folks Are Becoming A Big Disapointment by esere826: 9:10am On Nov 18, 2012
DailyNews: Now y did I tell dis long story?
They tot guys not to believe in true love while growing as boys, so when these boys become guys n men, they still exhibit those belief.....

Nna, hands up

I was also taught this by girls when I was growing up o
My gentleman behaviour was not working
They made me understand that I needed to be rough (infact, some told me straight-up)
I needed to also buy many icecream and thief my papa motor

well, as I fine small, I soon devised a smart way around this
I no go tok my strategy grin
Re: The Male Folks Are Becoming A Big Disapointment by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2012
Definitely that's the saddest truth.

The cousin I talked about in the scene above is currently a big time playboy, n if m not exagrtn, he has nothing less than 15 diff girlfrnds of d so-called classy chicks, n one tym I confronted him, he told me that d girls tot him d game, dat naija chicks no deserve love, dt he will park with any fortunate one wen d tym comes for parkn.

Imagine d today mentality most Nigerian guys now have over our dear sisters? So so bad I must say but d ladies need to rethink n start re-focusing their interest n mindsets else it may go worse with ty

And the worst part of it all is dat women always pay d prize at d end, so plz ladies start advising urselves for good
esere826:

Nna, hands up

I was also taught this by girls when I was growing up o
My gentleman behaviour was not working
They made me understand that I needed to be rough (infact, some told me straight-up)
I needed to also buy many icecream and thief my papa motor

well, as I fine small, I soon devised a smart way around this
I no go tok my strategy grin

Re: The Male Folks Are Becoming A Big Disapointment by dmcdad: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2012
DailyNews: Now y did I tell dis long story?

Its becos in as much as I agree with some ops points, I strongly uphold that nigerian women are the cause of their present predicaments with men n the nigerian society.

They tot guys not to believe in true love while growing as boys, so when these boys become guys n men, they still exhibit those belief.

If only Nigerian girls can all clear their minds from daydreams and wishy-wishy attitudes, and be nice and realistic with life, so as to be able to know when a guy is admiring them for good and when he is coming for play, then all these won't occur, but how possible when all most care about is irrelevant things before giving a guy a chance of date?

The truth is: this game has really gone far only Gods intervention can solve it. No matter what we preach today, Nigerian ladies will still be who they are n Nigerian men will still believe in what they had been forced to believe about the Nigerian women of today, so its really a sad moment we are in Nigeria of today, best advice: stay away from dates n relationships if ur not ready to condone the evil things that comes with it cos they must come as long as it is Nigeria!

Gbam! You've said it all
Re: The Male Folks Are Becoming A Big Disapointment by Mavor: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2012
MaisseD: undecidedU men never cease to amaze me. U guys constantly open threads to say nonsense about women,nobody cried. But now,u getting a taste of ur own salt and u guys are bleeding tears.
You are trash jare!!! All you care about is money money money. You want money to buy ice cream and recharge card? Then get a fu<king job.
Re: The Male Folks Are Becoming A Big Disapointment by MaisseD(f): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mavor: You are trash jare!!! All you care about is money money money. You want money to buy ice cream and recharge card? Then get a fu<king job.
I av a job dear. I can feed your whole family and by ur great grand children Ice cream factories.
Re: The Male Folks Are Becoming A Big Disapointment by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
lecturerdabo: Actually, only you can know you better but come to think of if WHO BROKE YOUR HEART THIS BAD? angry

Is this another rhetorical question to show off your ineptitude? What would you do if she told you his name?
Re: The Male Folks Are Becoming A Big Disapointment by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 20, 2012
bennieman:

I met a girl and told her i liked her but I'm not looking towards marriage just as you said. When it was time up and i wanted to move on with the girl i have a future with, the first lady started stalking me and trying to break it up saying i lied to her and i broke her heart. This is inspite of the fact that i told her from the onset and we had a deal.

Now is that suppose to be my fault?

I was there! You told her you were not ready to get married, you did not tell her that you were not ready to marry her. Excuse her for assuming that when you eventually got ready for marriage you would marry her. You shouldn't have left room for speculations. You claim you're honest? Tell her I just want to f*ck you a couple of times while I look for a decent girl to marry. If she says ok, then you're not to blame for a probable broken heart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell Her To Go? / Sometimes I Wonder Why Ladies Fight Over Me ??? / Do You Think It Will Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.