Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls (3651 Views)

One Word To Describe These Girls Photo / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls by blackmann(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2012
For the past few days I've been dreaming of these particular girls. The first one I had an affair with when I was in the US. I really did care about this girl but I didn't luv her enough to marry her.
Earlier last month I got back in touch with a friend of mine. We were very close when we were in school as she was dating one of my friends. I knew she was in Abuja but I didn't want to reconnect with her as I had just got marrried early this year, but I gave her a call on her bday. She told me she knew I was in Abuja and she had been waiting for me to have called her. She was even angry I didn't invite her to my wedding.
Anyways to cut a long story short, we kept in touch and we saw each other regularly, and we were getting closer. I think she too had beun to fall for me as things she began to hint - I won't be there for her anytime my wife is around, she really appreciates me for things I do for her, etc. She even told me once she needed a massage from me.

Now of recent, I've had two dreams of sleeping with this girl,n most recent one last nite, and it was so real. I don't want to cheat on my wife but these dreams are beginning to bother me. I'm going back to the US soon and something tells me I'll bump into my old flame again.
Re: I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls by ucforu(m): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2012
sleeping with girls in your dream its not a good thing.

am not an expert in the topic but i think you are under attack, you need serious prayers atleast to save your marriage.............

BEWARE!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls by Beync(f): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2012
which kind spiritual attack be that? haba!
The op was just overwhelmed with the thought of sleeping with her.
It happens when you give so much thought abt something especially
before going to bed,u find ur self dreaming abt it

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls by Oking1(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2012
Guy you need spiritual deliverance.
Re: I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls by mymadam(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2012
May I ask how old you are? Anyway, since you're old enough to get married, simply let common sense prevail. Good luck. God bless Nigeria.
Re: I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls by ciphoenix: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2012
SINCE WHEN DID AN ER.OTIC DREAM BECOME SOMETHING SPIRITUAL. YOUR BRAIN GIVES YOU WHAT YOU GIVE IT
Re: I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls by Goldieluks: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
There's nothing like spiritual attack there. OP when you think of something too much, you are most likely to see that thing in your dream. You sound like you worry too much about these girls, hence the sex.ual dreams.

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls by ciphoenix: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
Goldieluks: There's nothing like spiritual attack there. OP when you think of something too much, you are most likely to see that thing in your dream. You sound like you worry too much about these girls, hence the sex.ual dreams.
you mean sexual dreams grin
Re: I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls by Omolola1(f): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
ucforu: sleeping with girls in your dream its not a good thing.

am not an expert in the topic but i think you are under attack, you need serious prayers atleast to save your marriage.............

BEWARE!!!

grin grin grin
Spiritual attack?? Muchechechecheche

OP,
U've just been thinking too much about her that's all. You must av been imagining how she is in bed sef cheesy
Re: I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls by pendo89(f): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
Isn't it funny how we see trouble approaching and instead of avoiding it we rush to embrace it?
Then when we suffer consequences we start looking for somebody or something to blame.
You are married period! stop entertaining them and leave them to get their own men.
That means stop playing nice to them and direct all that attention to your wife.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2012
OP,wake up and start living your dreams
Re: I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
Sleep with the girl and the dreams will stop. Do not reject love, its nature's gift to man. Nothing evil about it.
Re: I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls by UjSizzle(f): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
STAY AWAY FROM HER
Re: I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls by Kolade9(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
I his a bad things to hav a two dreams about sleeping with one girls.
Re: I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls by tobechi74: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
D dude has symptom of acute malaria, bitten by a harlot female mosquito
Re: I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls by duni04(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
Just replace your her with your wife in your dreams and problem solved, shikena! Wonder why someone that just got married recently should start cheating. Is it that your wife is not around or she's not good in bed. Sometimes some men just make you ashamed of being a man undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls by TeeVibes(m): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
and me too oh but i dont know how to even approach them oh
Re: I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls by 49cents(m): 1:06am On Nov 18, 2012
@op engage yourself in finding joy again with the woman you took the altar..... don't insist that you still love wifey even with the dreams of wanting to "join yourself with women who are not yourself with your spouse"

Well these are the repercussions of being sexually active premarital-ly, marriage in itself does not cure it, but then even if that were not your case circumstances like this will always come up and are beautiful opportunities on your path to maturity; you have to ask yourself what you will gain with these women whom you have become obsessed with sleeping with....happiness is your foremost heart desire, does it lie with extra-marital affairs?

Stay true to what your heart tells you if you find your powerless in the face of these provocations, then do what children do when in need or danger: cry to the One who is giving you life now.....trust me you will regret it if you go with these other women
Re: I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls by MPEROR: 1:57am On Nov 18, 2012
move on
Re: I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls by tosan200(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
mr dreamer,wow what wonderful dream u've been having,lets get to the point here,one simple question i will ask from u,Y do u want to cheat on ur wife,if u knw that u have been having these demonic dreams lately why dont u just cut all ties with this girl and avoid any kind of temptation that may come from this fantasy land of urs,dont make urself innocent when u are actually guilty in the first place,u know whats right and whats wrong,so please just stop it,the end can be pretty disastrous

(1) (Reply)

"Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" / What's Your Temperament? / WAR!!! In Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.