Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Can U Use A Stolen Blackberry Handset? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can U Use A Stolen Blackberry Handset? (1025 Views)

How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use / Recover Stolen Blackberry Mtn Nigeria / Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Use A Stolen Blackberry Handset? by Tonyblinky(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2012
I bought a blackberry phone in computer village in lagos with the believe it was london used,i am using it in warri but now i am getting friends request on BBM,trying to cajole me with different tricks,my believe now is maybe the phone was stolen,pls quality advice.
Re: Can U Use A Stolen Blackberry Handset? by Tonyblinky(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
Pls ur reply,pls
Re: Can U Use A Stolen Blackberry Handset? by walcolm(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2012
yep, its a stolen blackberry. most of the second hand BBs being sold anywhere in naija are stolen.

if you didn't pay a lot for it, you can return it to the owner and tell him or her to re-imburse you if he or she will agree
Re: Can U Use A Stolen Blackberry Handset? by Tonyblinky(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
I bought it 20k,its quite a large sum,what if the person refuse to reimburse me?
Re: Can U Use A Stolen Blackberry Handset? by walcolm(m): 7:45am On Nov 20, 2012
Tonyblinky: I bought it 20k,its quite a large sum,what if the person refuse to reimburse me?

i understand what you mean...Nigerians are too emotional about things and we tend not to think things through properly at times.

all that said, you can still make the effort to reach out to the owner once you are able to identify the person and see how he/she reacts.

my BB was stolen in January and not long after the PIN became active again. i have kept the user as a contact on BBM and i've not hinted him that the BB is mine

Just do what you can as a responsible person and let posterity take care of the rest
Re: Can U Use A Stolen Blackberry Handset? by lordpaulo(m): 9:03am On Nov 20, 2012
sorry man. just return the phone cos when you are caught its a different story...
Re: Can U Use A Stolen Blackberry Handset? by Tonyblinky(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
Thanks for ur advice,i 'ld try and know if actually it was stolen,if the person isnt cooperating,i 'ld simply do away with BBM.

(1) (Reply)

Your Mobile Phone And Its Battery Life. / Blackberry Or Android.... Confused On Which To Go For / Best Application To Increase Your Android Internal Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.