Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (791220 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by dandy00: 4:16am On Jan 19, 2020
please this Whatsapp link is not valid. can you kindly reshare.

PsgMan:
I ran into some groups of Friends yesterday and they added me to France students visa WhatsApp group...

Here is the invite link below.....

https:///Gvxa23dkTYz0stgs4qUfic
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by PsgMan: 5:44am On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=dandy00 post=85915551]please this Whatsapp link is not valid. can you kindly reshare.

It is valid.... Look at a copy of WhatsApp group link on your phone to do the completion...

Or send a PM

Nairaland don't accept WhatsApp group link in full ...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by abuhusna1: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
PsgMan:
I ran into some groups of Friends yesterday and they added me to France students visa WhatsApp group...

Here is the invite link below.....

https:///Gvxa23dkTYz0stgs4qUfic
Can i pm you I want to apply for my brother so I can be in the group
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by PsgMan: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
abuhusna1:

Can i pm you I want to apply for my brother so I can be in the group

Alright
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by abuhusna1: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
PsgMan:

Alright
Thanks bro
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by goldosa: 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
PLEASE GUYS, IF YOUR APPLICATION IS DISPATCHED SO EARLY WITHIN 6-7 DAYS IS THAT A GOOD SIGN AT ALL?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by millyscent: 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
goldosa:
PLEASE GUYS, IF YOUR APPLICATION IS DISPATCHED SO EARLY WITHIN 6-7 DAYS IS THAT A GOOD SIGN AT ALL?

Yes.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:32am On Jan 20, 2020
is this ur first application
q
goldosa:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Truetalk(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, I want to put this out here so I can put in a better application next time with your advise based on experiences.

I just picked up my passport from the VFS it was denied. I was to spend some days in Europe ( Netherland) then head to Canada for a conference.

Documents Submitted

Filled form
International Passport and passport copy
Marriage certificates
Birth certificates of my kids (2)
Axa mansard investment statement
Personal Bank Statement (200k)
Travel History: Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Taiwan.
invitation letter from Canada
Letter of introduction signed and sealed
Landed property receipts/documents
Event Schedule for conference in Holland.

Please guys what do I need to include next time to improve my chances for my next application to be approved.

I would appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks everyone in anticipation for your responses.

NB: First Denial 2019
Second Denial 2020
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iyiolapo2010(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
@Truetalk

Sorry for the refusal how much is your account balance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Truetalk(m): 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
Iyiolapo2010:
@Truetalk

Sorry for the refusal how much is your account balance

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iyiolapo2010(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
@Truektalk

The balance is too low know matter inflow and out flow inside the account. Try top up the money atlest 1.3m to 1.5m things has change
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alkidam(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
good afternoon house. please am a salary earner but i have a lot of lump sum in my acount. do i need to explain the origin of the funds just like the u.k visa?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Truetalk(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
Iyiolapo2010:
@Truektalk

The balance is too low know matter inflow and out flow inside the account. Try top up the money atlest 1.3m to 1.5m things has change

I figured as well. Thanks for your advice I appreciate
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by millyscent: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2020
As long as your monthly salary is reflecting in your account every month. You can say you do petty business or resell cars in the questioner they will give u when you want to submit....That would explain the lump sum.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by approvedxxx: 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Please what must have gone wrong... Application denied!!

document submitted;

- International Passport
- Visa application form, duly dated and signed with attached passport-size pictures
- Passport data page
- Copies of previous travel visas to italy twice
- Travel Histories documents/Tickets/boarding pass
- Family pictures/vacation photos
- Round trip flight ticket reservation for my flight via Turkish Airlines from Abuja – Istanbul New Airport - Paris Charles De Gaulle (January,30th 2020 – February 6th 2020)
- Hotel reservation
- Cover Letter with planned Itinerary
- Official Bank Account Financial statement with 5.5m
- Bank Recommendation letter
- Tax Clearance certificate
- Taxpayer Identification card
- Employment Appointment/ Confirmation/ Promotion letter
- Work identity card
- Employers introduction letter
- Study leave letter/Bond agreement
- Land Lease document of personal Landed Property
- Deeds of Transfer/Documents of personal Landed Properties
- Forex investment agreement
- Car document of ownership
- Company registration certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Child birth certificate

PLEASE I NEED ADVISE!!!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by approvedxxx: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2020

document submitted;

- International Passport
- Visa application form, duly dated and signed with attached passport-size pictures
- Passport data page
- Round trip flight ticket reservation for my flight via Turkish Airlines from Abuja – Istanbul New Airport - Paris Charles De Gaulle (January,30th 2020 – February 6th 2020)
- Hotel reservation
- Work identity card
- Marriage certificate

PLEASE I NEED ADVISE!!!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by dandy00: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
i still don't get it.

please i sent a pm already

[quote author=PsgMan post=85915965][/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ATPx: 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
approvedxxx:

document submitted;

- International Passport
- Passport data page
- Hotel reservation
- Work identity card
- Marriage certificate

PLEASE I NEED ADVISE!!!

Answer this yourself..

Having gotten two schengen visas from Italy in the past, what made you decide to apply through France this time?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by approvedxxx: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Right question , i also got a refusal last year in Italy (It was a refusal: Information submitted justifying the purpose and condition for the Intended stay not reliable), so i tot i should try France this time. thank you!!
ATPx:

Answer this yourself..

Having gotten two schengen visas from Italy in the past, what made you decide to apply through France this time?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by approvedxxx: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
I'M THINKING OF GETTING INVITATION LETTER THIS TIME FROM MY UNCLE, CAN I REAPPLY ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. THANKS!!!
approvedxxx:
Right question , i also got a refusal last year in Italy (It was a refusal: Information submitted justifying the purpose and condition for the Intended stay not reliable), so i tot i should try France this time. thank you!!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cyberknight: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
approvedxxx:

document submitted;

- International Passport
- Passport data page
- Hotel reservation
- Work identity card
- Marriage certificate

PLEASE I NEED ADVISE!!!

What was your indicated purpose of travel and which of the refusal reasons did the french embassy give?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by approvedxxx: 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
Tourism (Information submitted justifying the purpose and condition for the Intended stay not reliable) that was the only reason given. thanks
Cyberknight:

What was your indicated purpose of travel and which of the refusal reasons did the french embassy give?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
But have heard some people been denied of E.g Italy then went to spain and was given
so why should issue of been denied from another schegen after new application from another schengen
approvedxxx:
Tourism (Information submitted justifying the purpose and condition for the Intended stay not reliable) that was the only reason given. thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by approvedxxx: 3:12am On Jan 22, 2020
wow, really? maybe we could try Spain this time around. but will same tourism fly for spain?
pufframmy:
But have heard some people been denied of E.g Italy then went to spain and was given
so why should issue of been denied from another schegen after new application from another schengen
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by millyscent: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2020
approvedxxx:

document submitted;

- International Passport
- Passport data page
- Hotel reservation
- Work identity card
- Marriage certificate

PLEASE I NEED ADVISE!!!

Could it be that you loaded too much documents or wah? Did u write a personal intro letter ? Explaining ur purpose and itinerary?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 7:55am On Jan 22, 2020
am talking about General things just use the spain own for example
approvedxxx:
wow, really? maybe we could try Spain this time around. but will same tourism fly for spain?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lee310: 9:19am On Jan 22, 2020
Do you have a Canadian visa already ?

Truetalk:
Good afternoon everyone, I want to put this out here so I can put in a better application next time with your advise based on experiences.

I just picked up my passport from the VFS it was denied. I was to spend some days in Europe ( Netherland) then head to Canada for a conference.

Documents Submitted

Filled form
International Passport and passport copy
Marriage certificates
Birth certificates of my kids (2)
Axa mansard investment statement
Personal Bank Statement (200k)
Travel History: Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Taiwan.
invitation letter from Canada
Letter of introduction signed and sealed
Landed property receipts/documents
Event Schedule for conference in Holland.

Please guys what do I need to include next time to improve my chances for my next application to be approved.

I would appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks everyone in anticipation for your responses.

NB: First Denial 2019
Second Denial 2020
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lee310: 9:24am On Jan 22, 2020
Where have you been to since you got back from Italy ?

When was your last visit to Italy ?

approvedxxx:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iyiolapo2010(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2020
@approvedxxx
You have been to italy 2times infact you don't need all this loaded documents at all you better relax don't rush with all this documents Uk can do the magic try UK now and come back for schengen . Invitation is not a travel history don't put any next time
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by approvedxxx: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sure i did..... personal introduction letter and stated day to day itinerary. thanks
millyscent:

Could it be that you loaded too much documents or wah? Did u write a personal intro letter ? Explaining ur purpose and itinerary?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by approvedxxx: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Traveled to italy 2018 and 2019 july. ... Thanks
Lee310:
Where have you been to since you got back from Italy ?

When was your last visit to Italy ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: designers93

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.