Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (802114 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (387) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
Improve on your travel history and bank balance abit before applying. Workout your purpose of stay as well.

Schengen visa applications require proper preparation and documentation.

emily111:
Good evening house, please I’m new to this. I want to apply for France visa for a visit of two weeks.

My travel experience is Dubia for 3 months visa and I spent 2 months and 2 weeks , I went for a short course. In 2018

After coming back from the course I register my own company with CAC February 2019 and I got a landed property for my business, I invested in my company. The sales is not that much but during the festive season I made a lot of money and kept 400k which is my gain in treasury bill for 3 month my capital as been pump back into my business and left my bank closing balance at 40k I don’t know if I can apply for the visa now because I plan to travel for May this year.

I don’t want to use any agent and I want my application truthful I would be glad if you can help me with the required documentation and visa fee.

Please any advise would be welcome.

Thank

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
€1000. No one would ask though but be guided with that amount.

mialate:
Greetings My People, please how much is ideal to go along with aside a dollar master card? At the point of entry any cash declarations?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
Check the French student thread here. You will interact with other scholars.

Mightyking22:
Pls can anyone hold me by hands and help me with any scholarship opening for masters student in France, i am currently serving as a youth corper and will soon pass out in July this year, I need to start working on that now, i will appreciate any assistance pls, thanks !
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lee310: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by emily111: 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
Beverlyhills:
Improve on your travel history and bank balance abit before applying. Workout your purpose of stay as well.

Thank you so much please can we have a private chat I want to make some Enquiries from you personally. I would be glad if you can give me the privilege. Thank you in advance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by shawnmich: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
Pls like how much must be in the bank statement and which country can someone travel to in order to boost the travelling history?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Beverlyhills:

Please which countries can you advise i apply to for now that will be easy for me to get the visa and also like how much can i raise my balance to. mind you have 400k in treasury bill already and still going save more. and how can workout my purpose of stay for am genuinely going for vacation im doing this to build my travel history for my coming family sake
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cyberknight: 3:49am On Jan 10, 2020
damkanlinsin:

Please which countries can you advise i apply to for now that will be easy for me to get the visa and also like how much can i raise my balance to. mind you have 400k in treasury bill already and still going save more. and how can workout my purpose of stay for am genuinely going for vacation im doing this to build my travel history for my coming family sake

An average two-week trip to Europe will cost you way more than your whole 400k.
Simply put, travel for tourism purposes is a luxury and you need to be able to show the embassy that you can afford luxury.

For specific costs, take your time and use the internet to research (e.g. cost of round-trip plane tickets from Lagos to Paris, Lagos to Madrid, etc, cost of hotel stays, Airbnb stays,etc.), then extrapolate to your earnings.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jj17cv(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
@damkanlinsin

You have low budget even South africa package self is 50/50 unless u can add more money into your account only ghana can solve it for now
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
lol why na

jj17cv:
@damkanlinsin

You have low budget even South africa package self is 50/50 unless u can add more money into your account only ghana can solve it for now

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Candybright: 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
davodyguy:
Morning guys.

We thank God for Journey mercies.

We all came back sick, may be because of the cold, cos most of the Parisians were coughing at public places and we probably contracted from them.

It was a mixed experience sha.
Awwwww, welcome back. I actually came to read your update. Hope you all are ok now?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ATPx: 11:35am On Jan 11, 2020
For enquiries concerning applying for schengen visa to France or Italy ask me.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by millyscent: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
ATPx:
how many days does it take the embassy to get back after submitting application. Minimum and maximum?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ATPx: 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
millyscent:
how many days does it take the embassy to get back after submitting application. Minimum and maximum?

By the embassy I assume u mean either French or Italian consulate. Generally they require minimum of 15 working days to process your application, however, some applications take less than that and some may take even more than that.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by goldosa: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
PLEASE DO I NEED TO PAY FOR TOUR PACKAGE TO APPLY?
ATPx:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by rapheal5(m): 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Pls house i need to know how to get a visa for saint martin an island in carribean
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by rapheal5(m): 11:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hello sir i need help on applying for saint martin visa and according to research the island is divided into two one part belong to france and another to the netherland but who I'm visiting is a citizen that reside in the part that belong to france but i don't know how to go about it andnthe requirement...
Larryzee:
Thanks everyone on Nairaland n happy new year to you all. I’m a silent reader here but I’m very moved to post for the first time.

I’m based in Johannesburg n been to Paris twice n got my third visa and at the same time helped over 8 guys get both France and Netherlands visa. In October I sent copies of all my visas and bank statements for my ‘then fiancée’ who’s based In Nigeria in order for her to apply for hers so we could go for honeymoon this January.

First Application we submitted:
Visa form
Passport photo
Employment and leave approval letter
Three months bank statement
Travel insurance
No objection letter from her parent
My bank statements
Copy of all my visas and datapage
Wedding IV card
Hotel and flight reservation.

Submitted 20th October n it got rejected on the 29th on basis that ‘justification for the reason of travel not reliable’. ‘ Now we are married on 19th December’

We then reapplied on the 20th December with;
Visa form
Photograph
Travel insurance
Flight reservation
Hotel
Employment n leave letter
6 months bank statement
Registry marriage certificate
5 pictures taken at the registry
My visa copies
Bank statement
NOC from her parents
Tour packages
Cover letter and a sponsorship letter from me.

And yesterday 3rd, we went to go collect her passport from Vfs Lagos and boom she got her One Month multiple entry new visa. I’m elated n haven’t gotten over it yet.

For anyone out there who was denied before, don’t relent. Add more docs and you’re good to go.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ATPx: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2020
goldosa:
PLEASE DO I NEED TO PAY FOR TOUR PACKAGE TO APPLY?
I assume u want to apply for a tourist visa to France. You don't need to pay for the tour package, but you can book for any tourist attraction center you may want to visit and print the booking and submit together with your application.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ATPx: 9:34am On Jan 12, 2020
rapheal5:
Pls house i need to know how to get a visa for saint martin an island in carribean

You will apply under France Tourist visa.

Please take note of this

Saint Martin - French Caribbean
Saint Marteen - Netherlands Caribbean.

Fill out Application form for France Tourist visa and book a flight to St Martin. Get invitation letter from your host in St Martin with his ID.

Other requirements include

Valid international passport with at least 3 months validity after your intended return date.

Travel insurance

If employed, Employment Letter
If self employed, Company Registration Certificate

3 months Bank Statement
1 Passport photograph

Copy of Your passport data page.

Kindly note that you may be required to pay double visa fees at the VFS centre. (Not so sure about this)
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by rapheal5(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2020
Thanks sir i really appreciate but please i need the link to fill out the form and i would also need your help sir, can i have your whatsapp number for a follow up from u...thanks
ATPx:

You will apply under France Tourist visa.

Please take note of this

Saint Martin - French Caribbean
Saint Marteen - Netherlands Caribbean.

Fill out Application form for France Tourist visa and book a flight to St Martin. Get invitation letter from your host in St Martin with his ID.

Other requirements include

Valid international passport with at least 3 months validity after your intended return date.

Travel insurance

If employed, Employment Letter
If self employed, Company Registration Certificate

3 months Bank Statement
1 Passport photograph

Copy of Your passport data page.

Kindly note that you may be required to pay double visa fees at the VFS centre. (Not so sure about this)
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ATPx: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
rapheal5:
Thanks sir i really appreciate but please i need the link to fill out the form and i would also need your help sir, can i have your whatsapp number for a follow up from u...thanks

To fill the online form, visit

https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en_US/

This is the VFS helpline number: 08150188800

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by rapheal5(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
But sir i need your whatsapp number or facebook for follow up
ATPx:

To fill the online form, visit

https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en_US/

This is the VFS helpline number: 08150188800
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by goldosa: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
THANK YOU......... PLEASE HOW CAN I SECURE MY HOTEL RESERVATION NOT TO BE CANCELLED ? I HAVE BOOKED TO MAKE PAYMENT AT THE PROPERTY BUT WE KNOW YOU CANT TRUST THEM. THANKS
ATPx:

I assume u want to apply for a tourist visa to France. You don't need to pay for the tour package, but you can book for any tourist attraction center you may want to visit and print the booking and submit together with your application.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ATPx: 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
goldosa:
THANK YOU......... PLEASE HOW CAN I SECURE MY HOTEL RESERVATION NOT TO BE CANCELLED ? I HAVE BOOKED TO MAKE PAYMENT AT THE PROPERTY BUT WE KNOW YOU CANT TRUST THEM. THANKS

Short answer: By making payment.

Generally hotel companies give period of days before they will cancel your reservation if you fail to make payment.

However, the length of days will depend on the customer. Some travel agencies can secure a longer days reservations even without paying the money.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by goldosa: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
NOTED SIR, PLEASE REPLY TO MY EMAIL. PLS AND PLS ADD ME ON WHATSAPP: 7039502037. I PROMISE NOT TO DISTURB YOU WITH PLENTY QUESTIONS. THANKS
ATPx:

Short answer: By making payment.

Generally hotel companies give period of days before they will cancel your reservation if you fail to make payment.

However, the length of days will depend on the customer. Some travel agencies can secure a longer days reservations even without paying the money.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ATPx: 10:55am On Jan 13, 2020
Kindly note that I don't chat privately with anyone regarding visa application. I will try as much as I can to answer your questions and to provide you with a link to site where you can get the needed information. Regards
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Best way to Apply for COuple any Document arrangement kindly Drop list thanks

ATPx:
Kindly note that I don't chat privately with anyone regarding visa application. I will try as much as I can to answer your questions and to provide you with a link to site where you can get the needed information. Regards
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lionlee216(m): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
ATPx:

Which Visa application can you recommend?

Italy Visa application or France Visa Application

Spending 7 days. Planning to spend equal days in both country but I have a host in italy that wants to send me an invitation letter

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ATPx: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
pufframmy:
Best way to Apply for COuple any Document arrangement kindly Drop list thanks

Kindly clarify your question please.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ATPx: 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
lionlee216:

Which Visa application can you recommend?

Italy Visa application or France Visa Application

Spending 7 days. Planning to spend equal days in both country but I have a host in italy that wants to send me an invitation letter

Thanks

Definitely Short stay tourist visa.

Generally, the schengen requirements are the same for all countries.

Completed application form

Travel insurance that covers your entire stay in the schengen area.

A round flight reservation that show return to your country of residence.

Proof of employment and proof of subsistence

And Proof of accommodation in the schengen area (Hotel booking etc). For this part, your host should be able to provide a sufficient proof that he will accommodate you during your stay in addition to sending you an invitation.

And ohh the Italy visa fee (20,400)is slightly lesser than French (20,835).

How easier it will be for you to get all this

Choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
i mean documents to submit for couple applying for tourism to France
ATPx:

Kindly clarify your question please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (387) (Reply)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.