Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,579 members, 7,840,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (804398 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yemmywesey(m): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Blackfinegirl:

Call VFS

They didn't pick my call, I must be in paris before xmas.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yemmywesey(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Leleky:
With france visitor visa can I also visit another schegen country.

Yes so far it's valid ,but you must first arrive in paris first from Nigeria.
If it is a single entry once you are in schengen zone don't go out of the zone because you will be deny entry.
If it's multiple entry you can visit the schengen zone anytime so far your visa is still valid.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by esdajo: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Good day everyone. Please, my wife and kids intend to visit France for the Christmas holidays for a period of 20 days and I have the following questions:

1. Can they apply now being first time travelers or are applications only opened to frequent travelers?

2. I am the one sponsoring the trip so I would like to know if I should transfer the fund to my wife's account or just write a cover letter explaining that I am one the financing the trip whilst including my wife's and I bank statements plus evidence of trading as I am a business person and shes a teacher?

3. How do I get valid itinerary and hotel reservations for the trip without paying for them? Any website where I can have all these done at once?

4. As for the requirement of "Reservation confirmation of an organised trip or any other document describing the planned programme", how do I prove this? Is reserving booked tours enough or I have to explain in detail what trips they intend to embark on during their stay?

5. Most importantly, is there a requirement of 10 days for quarantine upon landing in France?

Your answers would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Thank you so much for this. I really appreciate.
I have not gotten any mail yet, I will be waiting. When is your flight? If its close enough, maybe that's why, mine is upper Tuesday. Maybe there is a timeline for the mail?
Thank you
HRprof:

I receive an email from Airfrance today so I am clarified about the covid test I can now save my money for the test as fully vaccinated passenger. You too should have receive the mail as well as an update.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
The little I know...
1) there is a timeline to tourist/short stay application, you can get some informations on https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en_US/web/france-visas/visa-application-guidelines

2) there is a place in the form, where she can state that she is being sponsored, by who n by what means. Then you can bring your statement of account, passport data page n etc. She will also state in a cover letter that you are sponsoring her and also a good reason as to why you are not going with them. You will also add a consent letter for your kids, and marriage certificate n along with the normal requirements

3) Somewhere on this thread, someone answered this, if you have time on your hands, you can read through September messages, someone posted the solution on here

4) In my experience, I just booked 3 tours from viator.com. someone gave me the idea on this platform too. Just made a reservation for 3 different tours and added them to my itinerary in the cover letter I wrote, mine was just 2weeks, so I didn't need to add much.

5) for non vaccinated travellers, yes... but then again you must have a pressing ground for travelling if you are not vaccinated. Only vaccinated people, can enter without the isolation or quarantine

Hope this helps a little...

esdajo:
Good day everyone. Please, my wife and kids intend to visit France for the Christmas holidays for a period of 20 days and I have the following questions:

1. Can they apply now being first time travelers or are applications only opened to frequent travelers?

2. I am the one sponsoring the trip so I would like to know if I should transfer the fund to my wife's account or just write a cover letter explaining that I am one the financing the trip whilst including my wife's and I bank statements plus evidence of trading as I am a business person and shes a teacher?

3. How do I get valid itinerary and hotel reservations for the trip without paying for them? Any website where I can have all these done at once?

4. As for the requirement of "Reservation confirmation of an organised trip or any other document describing the planned programme", how do I prove this? Is reserving booked tours enough or I have to explain in detail what trips they intend to embark on during their stay?

5. Most importantly, is there a requirement of 10 days for quarantine upon landing in France?

Your answers would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
Alexie89:
Thank you so much for this. I really appreciate.
I have not gotten any mail yet, I will be waiting. When is your flight? If its close enough, maybe that's why, mine is upper Tuesday. Maybe there is a timeline for the mail?
Thank you
Welcome, my flight is on Thursday next week. You will receive the update email if you book directly without using flight agent maybe.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yemmywesey(m): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2021
Please, has anyone in the house applied for tourism visa as a first timer recently, I have called vfs they didn't pick the call.

Make someone talk nah. Why is everyone keeping mute.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by esdajo: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Thanks a lot @Alexie89.

Alexie89:
The little I know...
1) there is a timeline to tourist/short stay application, you can get some informations on https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en_US/web/france-visas/visa-application-guidelines

2) there is a place in the form, where she can state that she is being sponsored, by who n by what means. Then you can bring your statement of account, passport data page n etc. She will also state in a cover letter that you are sponsoring her and also a good reason as to why you are not going with them. You will also add a consent letter for your kids, and marriage certificate n along with the normal requirements

3) Somewhere on this thread, someone answered this, if you have time on your hands, you can read through September messages, someone posted the solution on here

4) In my experience, I just booked 3 tours from viator.com. someone gave me the idea on this platform too. Just made a reservation for 3 different tours and added them to my itinerary in the cover letter I wrote, mine was just 2weeks, so I didn't need to add much.

5) for non vaccinated travellers, yes... but then again you must have a pressing ground for travelling if you are not vaccinated. Only vaccinated people, can enter without the isolation or quarantine

Hope this helps a little...

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kolladey(m): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2021
Pls, anyone here with airfrance contact number, the one i got on their website is not going through.
Looking forward to your kind response.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
kolladey:
Pls, anyone here with airfrance contact number, the one i got on their website is not going through.
Looking forward to your kind response.

call them with this NO : 012778050

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Leleky: 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
List of Doc I want to submit to support my application:
1. Int'l passport
2. Hotel booking
3. Flight booking
4. Travel insurance
5. Day to day itinerary
6. Call to bar cert
7. Biz reg cert (biz name)
8. Corp acct 800k bal.
9. Intro letter from bank for Corp acct
10. Biz pos statement
11. Receipts of some transactions
12. Salary acct statement from my biz (6 months) 2.1m
13. Visas, stamps from s. Korea and Philippines
14. Canadian visa refusal letter... with a 5 yrs ban ending 2022
15. marriage cert
16. Children birth cert
17. Family pic
18. Children sch fees receipts
19 . Consent letter from wife
20. Covid vaccine card
21. Pic during vaccination
22. Cover letter
23. Affidavit of facts...

Respectable people, pls what is missing? I don't want to miss the visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Asekzz: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
My advice pla remove the Canadian refusal letter is not needed bro.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kolladey(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
HRprof:

call them with this NO : 012778050
Thanks Sir.
It is not connecting, poor network in my area i guessed. I will call them back in few minutes time.
Pls, do you have idea if airfrance has specified covid-19 test lab for Nigerian travelers.
Or they accept test result from any FG approved covid-19 test labs.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lizzer: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Your supporting documents are good ,but i think that Canada refusal should be removed.
quote author=Leleky post=106436413]List of Doc I want to submit to support my application:
1. Int'l passport
2. Hotel booking
3. Flight booking
4. Travel insurance
5. Day to day itinerary
6. Call to bar cert
8. Corp acct 800k bal.
10. Biz pos statement
15. marriage cert
16. Children birth cert
17. Family pic
20. Covid vaccine card
22. Cover letter

Respectable people, pls what is missing? I don't want to miss the visa[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
kolladey:

Thanks Sir.
It is not connecting, poor network in my area i guessed. I will call them back in few minutes time.
Pls, do you have idea if airfrance has specified covid-19 test lab for Nigerian travelers.

Any FG approve lab is accepted by all Airline
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Leleky:
1. Int'l passport
2. Hotel booking
3. Flight booking
4. Travel insurance
5. Day to day itinerary
6. Call to bar cert
8. Corp acct 800k bal.
10. Biz pos statement
[s]14. Canadian visa refusal letter... with a 5 yrs ban ending 2022[/s]
15. marriage cert
16. Children birth cert
17. Family pic
20. Covid vaccine card
22. Cover letter

Canada refusal letter will spoil everything for you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Alexie89:
Hello, I'm in same situation, I'm traveling on Tuesday, please when is the right time to take a covid test? Please.

Tho I'm fully vaccinated but based on general requirements, and to be on the safe side, I will rather do test and not need it, than need it and not have it. To avoid stories that touch. Lol. Please advice me on the right time to do the test of my flight is for Tuesday 7:45pm.

I heard something about fully vaccinated people signing a sworn declaration, please can anyone clarify on that.

Thank you

Airfrance too
How do I email you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
HRprof:

I am using Airfrance Airline and someone said I do not need it since I'm fully vaccinated they person travelled last month with same airline, I need more confirmation, I am confused
My cousin too
How can I email you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by esdajo: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Larned colleague, kindly take out items 14 and 21. 14 most especially cos it would cast an aura of doubt on your intended trip. Item 14 is not really necessary since they can verify if you have been vaccinated using the information on the Vaccination card but its all up to you if you think it the embassy would attach any weight to it.

Leleky:
1. Int'l passport
2. Hotel booking
3. Flight booking
4. Travel insurance
5. Day to day itinerary
6. Call to bar cert
8. Corp acct 800k bal.
10. Biz pos statement
15. marriage cert
16. Children birth cert
17. Family pic
20. Covid vaccine card
22. Cover letter

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Leleky: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lizzer:
Your supporting documents are good ,but i think that Canada refusal should be removed.
quote author=Leleky post=106436413]List of Doc I want to submit to support my application:
1. Int'l passport
2. Hotel booking
3. Flight booking
4. Travel insurance
5. Day to day itinerary
6. Call to bar cert
8. Corp acct 800k bal.
10. Biz pos statement
15. marriage cert
16. Children birth cert
17. Family pic
20. Covid vaccine card
22. Cover letter

Thanks @ all. I'm so grateful, thinks are getting clearer.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hello, I asked and I was told the test was a requirement, now I'm confused, I guess I will just do it regardless...

HRprof:

Welcome, my flight is on Thursday next week. You will receive the update email if you book directly without using flight agent maybe.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hello...
You can ask me anything on here �
I will be glad to help...

Ifychik:

Airfrance too
How do I email you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
kolladey:

Thanks Sir.
How do I text you ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Alexie89:
Hello...
You can ask me anything on here �
I will be glad to help...

Okay
I’m about to get my travel allowance
If im going to the uk, can i spend dollars there
And do you have any contact
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Alexie89:
Hello, I asked and I was told the test was a requirement, now I'm confused, I guess I will just do it regardless...

Who did you ask ? Ask the airline about it , you can call them and make your enquiries
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ok, pls how can I reach them?
I asked my ticketing agent and a friend that works at the airport...

Another question, we can travel with dollars right? And change to euro there? Because Euro is scarce to get, even at banks...

HRprof:

Who did you ask ? Ask the airline about it , you can call them and make your enquiries
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ibrahim8258: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Please, how can i get a free flight ✈️ ticket reservation, my appointment is this month, please anyone that can help me out?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ibrahim8258: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Please, how can i get a free flight ✈️ ticket reservation, my appointment is this month, please anyone that can help me out?[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Alexie89:
Ok, pls how can I reach them?
I asked my ticketing agent and a friend that works at the airport...

Another question, we can travel with dollars right? And change to euro there? Because Euro is scarce to get, even at banks...

Airfrance Contact: 012778050
You can travel with dollars and change it when you arrive . I got PTA for dollars pay into my dollar account so I can use my ATM card, then change some Euro for handy .
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
which bank do u apply you PTA and how long does it took before they give u

HRprof:

Airfrance Contact: 012778050
You can travel with dollars and change it when you arrive . I got PTA for dollars pay into my dollar account so I can use my ATM card, then change some Euro for handy .
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
pufframmy:
which bank do u apply you PTA and how long does it took before they give u

GTBank, 5 days
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kolladey(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
HRprof:

Any FG approve lab is accepted by all Airline
Thanks Sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (388) (Reply)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.