Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,775 members, 7,837,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (803093 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
OK THANKS
HRprof:

GTBank, 5 days
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Leleky: 5:35am On Oct 05, 2021
Ibrahim8258:
Please, how can i get a free flight ✈️ ticket reservation, my appointment is this month, please anyone that can help me out?
Use travelstart

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ibrahim8258: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2021
Leleky:

Use travelstart
Thank you very much
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ibrahim8258: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
please how can i get a free insurance without making a payment down?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Leleky: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ibrahim8258:
I doubt
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
no way u need to make payment

Ibrahim8258:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ibrahim8258: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
[quote author=pufframmy post=106468930]no way u need to make payment

[/quote
please give me a cheapest insurance site one to pay for and can i use my fidelity visa card?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ok... Thank you
I already got my PTA but I don't have a dollar account, Guess I will use it like that.
Thanks alot.

Called the number it was saying welcome to KLM. But I will keep trying

Thank you

HRprof:

Airfrance Contact: 012778050
You can travel with dollars and change it when you arrive . I got PTA for dollars pay into my dollar account so I can use my ATM card, then change some Euro for handy .

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
which bank that gave u PTA? and how many days

Alexie89:
Ok... Thank you
I already got my PTA but I don't have a dollar account, Guess I will use it like that.
Thanks alot.

Thank you

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
Alexie89:
Ok... Thank you
Thanks alot.

Thank you

Yes you can use it but change it to Euro when you get to France

KLM and AirFrance work together
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
pufframmy:

All banks give PTA and it must be the bank you have account with. It takes upto 5 days and you must have a return ticket, one way is not acceptable
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
First Bank and it took just 2 days...

pufframmy:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ok, will do

Thanks alot...

HRprof:

Yes you can use it but change it to Euro when you get to France

KLM and AirFrance work together
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ibrahim8258: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Please i have an appointment on the 27th of this month, please can i pay for insurance down?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
ok thanks

Alexie89:
First Bank and it took just 2 days...

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ibrahim8258:
Please i have an appointment on the 27th of this month, please can i pay for insurance down?

Travel insurance is part of required document for your visa application.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ibrahim8258: 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
HRprof:

Travel insurance is part of required document for your visa application.

I am saying that since my appointment is on the 27th of this month, can i get it down now?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ibrahim8258:

I am saying that since my appointment is on the 27th of this month, can i get it down now?
Yes, it will carry the duration of your stay according to what you input on your application, it doesn't matter when you get it done what matters is that the insurance covered your arrival and departure date
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ibrahim8258: 1:52am On Oct 06, 2021
HRprof:

Yes, it will carry the duration of your stay according to what you input on your application, it doesn't matter when you get it done what matters is that the insurance covered your arrival and departure date

Thank you very much sir
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ibrahim8258: 1:56am On Oct 06, 2021
HRprof:

Please....what about the flight ticket reservation....i called the Air france airline and the woman told me to chilled till on the 26th before i book the flight ticket since my appointment day is on the 27th but she said its going to take 24 hours and is that advisable, because i thought they are going to verify the flight ticket
Thanks sir
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by OmoWorld: 6:17am On Oct 06, 2021
Ibrahim8258:

Please....what about the flight ticket reservation....i called the Air france airline and the woman told me to chilled till on the 26th before i book the flight ticket since my appointment day is on the 27th but she said its going to take 24 hours and is that advisable, because i thought they are going to verify the flight ticket
Thanks sir

I knew getting a travel itinerary for visa application is the most difficult and confusing part of the visa process. Consulates insist on providing confirmed flight and hotel bookings. But they do not recommend purchasing an actual ticket. They just want an itinerary. Did you see how confusing is that?

Often times the embassies ask for one of these –

Flight tickets
Flight itinerary
Flight confirmation
Confirmed flight tickets
Confirmed flight itinerary
Round trip flight tickets
Proof of onward travel

They all mean the same thing. “Flight tickets”. Consulates understand the fact that a visa application does not result in a guaranteed approval. Therefore, they only recommend you to “hold” a flight reservation, not actually “purchase” the flight tickets.

God forbid... If your visa application is denied or delayed, you will lose the money that you have spent on the flight tickets. Airlines and insurance providers do not consider visa denial as a reason for refund claims. So, do not purchase your flight tickets until your visa application is approved.
Good luck �

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ibrahim8258: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2021
OmoWorld:

I knew getting a travel itinerary for visa application is the most difficult and confusing part of the visa process. Consulates insist on providing confirmed flight and hotel bookings. But they do not recommend purchasing an actual ticket. They just want an itinerary. Did you see how confusing is that?

Often times the embassies ask for one of these –

Flight tickets
Flight itinerary
Flight confirmation
Confirmed flight tickets
Confirmed flight itinerary
Round trip flight tickets
Proof of onward travel

They all mean the same thing. “Flight tickets”. Consulates understand the fact that a visa application does not result in a guaranteed approval. Therefore, they only recommend you to “hold” a flight reservation, not actually “purchase” the flight tickets.

God forbid... If your visa application is denied or delayed, you will lose the money that you have spent on the flight tickets. Airlines and insurance providers do not consider visa denial as a reason for refund claims. So, do not purchase your flight tickets until your visa application is approved.
Good luck �

Thanks sir

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 8:29am On Oct 06, 2021
Ibrahim8258:

Thanks sir

You do not need to call the airline for your flight itinerary, go to their website book a flight reservation, on the payment page choose to pay at the office, they will give you 2days to pay before cancellation and you get your itinerary via email print it and add to your visa application. Embassy do not verify the flight itinerary they just want to see your itinerary and they know is not advisable to book flight when you have not gotten your visa.
We have discussed this before here, you guys should read comments instead of asking same questions that have been treated here.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ibrahim8258: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2021
HRprof:

You do not need to call the airline for your flight itinerary, go to their website book a flight reservation, on the payment page choose to pay at the office, they will give you 2days to pay before cancellation and you get your itinerary via email print it and add to your visa application. Embassy do not verify the flight itinerary they just want to see your itinerary and they know is not advisable to book flight when you have not gotten your visa.
We have discussed this before here, you guys should read comments instead of asking same questions that have been treated here.

Thank you very much sir....but i am trying book a flight reservation through air france website but not bringing out to choose pay at the office sir..please can you tell me the airline to use
Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2021
Ibrahim8258:

Thank you very much sir....but i am trying book a flight reservation through air france website but not bringing out to choose pay at the office sir..please can you tell me the airline to use
Thanks
You will see it where they ask for payment either by Card, Bank or office.
Meanwhile try another airline, you can use KLM airline, that's what I use for my visa application
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ibrahim8258: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2021
HRprof:

You will see it where they ask for payment either by Card, Bank or office.
Meanwhile try another airline, you can use KLM airline, that's what I use for my visa application
Thank you very much sir
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lizzer: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2021
Which of the Schengen country are you applying for exactly? You said that you have an appointment on the 27th of this month in Spanish thread and you are also saying that you have an appointment on the 27th of this month on this France Thread.
I hope you know what you are doing as this Thread is for France and not Spain.
Ibrahim8258:

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by monchat(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2021
Good morning house, if someone has a two years UK visa and will like to travel to the UK in December 2021 and also want to travel to France around Feb next year. For the UK visit, the person is intending spending two months in the UK and also travel to France. E.g will be traveling to the UK end of December and will stay in the UK from Jan and Feb ending, so he is intending to travel to France around Feb by train from the UK.

My question is if the person can apply for a France visa around December and state the traveling time in Feb next year, can they agree to give the person the visa for that Feb next year OR they will like the person to travel within the time the person applied?

My second question is how will the person book flight ticket since the first travel is to the UK first and from the UK take a train to France. how can one book a flight that can convince France visa officer? kindly advise, please.

Many thanks for your responses.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by rockyryuks: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hello people, i have completed my france application but i canot book appointment on VFS website. for short stay frequent traveller.
Kindly assist on what to do
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
monchat:
Good morning house, if someone has a two years UK visa and will like to travel to the UK in December 2021 and also want to travel to France around Feb next year. For the UK visit, the person is intending spending two months in the UK and also travel to France. E.g will be traveling to the UK end of December and will stay in the UK from Jan and Feb ending, so he is intending to travel to France around Feb by train from the UK.

My question is if the person can apply for a France visa around December and state the traveling time in Feb next year, can they agree to give the person the visa for that Feb next year OR they will like the person to travel within the time the person applied?

My second question is how will the person book flight ticket since the first travel is to the UK first and from the UK take a train to France. how can one book a flight that can convince France visa officer? kindly advise, please.

Many thanks for your responses.

You can apply in Dec against Feb travel. Regarding flight just make a reservation for that time (Feb) no need to make your application complex.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Oyims89: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nchabuomo:

You can apply in Dec against Feb travel. Regarding flight just make a reservation for that time (Feb) no need to make your application complex.
my visa application was refused because I didn’t explain the huge amounts on my Acc statement
Can I reapply? Or wait till next month

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (388) (Reply)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.