Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (793538 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yemmywesey(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2021
Lizzer:
Yes

Thanks, make I go do werey for my agent.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lizzer: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2021
They are open for First timer in Lagos, i don't know about Abuja.
yemmywesey:
Abeg is france opened for first time travellers.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yemmywesey(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2021
Lizzer:

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
yemmywesey:

Your agent? Good luck on that one
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by OmoWorld: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
TRAVEL AGENT? Hummmm!
Please stop using agent, most agent are crooks. You can get any information you need on this forum rather patronize an agency.

yemmywesey:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yemmywesey(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Your agent? Good luck on that one

I don pay before covid 19 lockdown.
He delayed till lock down started.
I didn't know about this forum at that point in time, I was a site supervisor then I dont have enough time to do research then.
But when I got layed off from work after the covid lockdown everything dawned on me, I have enough time to read travel threads, and my eyes opened to it that I can provide all the documents my self and do the process myself.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
yemmywesey:

I didn't know about this forum at that point in time, I was a site supervisor then I dont have enough time to do research then.
But when I got layed off from work after the covid lockdown everything dawned on me, I have enough time to read travel threads, and my eyes opened to it that I can provide all the documents my self and do the process myself.

Payment made before lockdown but you’re still expecting something from your so called agent……. Boy you must be kidding me.

Your payment to the agent is your contribution to the stomach industry because the hungry hustler doesn’t have dime to pay you back. All he has is story upon story.

Best of luck man

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yemmywesey(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Payment made before lockdown but you’re still expecting something from your so called agent……. Boy you must be kidding me.

Your payment to the agent is your contribution to the stomach industry because the hungry hustler doesn’t have dime to pay you back. All he has is story upon story.

Best of luck man

Na panti go help us settle this matter.
Or make I go ogun state for am.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by roqrules04(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
yemmywesey:

If you have all your conversations and evidence of payment, go get a police report and take to your bank to do the needful
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yemmywesey(m): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
roqrules04:

If you have all your conversations and evidence of payment, go get a police report and take to your bank to do the needful

I have them with me.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by beautyuche: 6:28am On Dec 17, 2021
Good day all, I will like to apply for a Schengen visa since France is one where do I start?
Looking for the appointment form to book on this forum.
I work and earn substantial amount. Will not apply with my husband but will most likely travel with my son who does not need a visa.
How much balance do I need for this one week trip in march.

Please help a sister
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by rebless(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2021
beautyuche:
Good day all, I will like to apply for a Schengen visa since France is one where do I start?
Looking for the appointment form to book on this forum.
I work and earn substantial amount. Will not apply with my husband but will most likely travel with my son who does not need a visa.
How much balance do I need for this one week trip in march.

Hello

Your bank account balance is dependent on other factors such as your employment evidence your monthly salary and the balance on your account over the three months period required by the embassy, about 2m more or less is reasonable. And what’s the status of your son which qualifies him not to need visa?

Please help a sister
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ibnquasale(m): 7:55am On Dec 19, 2021
Guys please this is very urgent for someone. Are fully vaccinated persons still expected to do PCR Covid test before boarding to France?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2021
Pls I will like to communicate with someone who has gone to france from this thread.pls I have some questions to ask
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
Pls I will like to communicate with someone who has gone to france from this thread.pls I have some questions to ask

Ask your question here we are plenty here that travelled to france �� your question will be answer
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
ibnquasale:
Guys please this is very urgent for someone. Are fully vaccinated persons still expected to do PCR Covid test before boarding to France?

As of October I travelled to france fully vaccinated via Airfrance they did not required PCR test from me while going but coming back I was ask to do it because is Nigeria requirement either vaccinated or not while those who are not vaccinated were required to do it before boarding. meanwhile things might change because of omicron virus, you can find out from the airline.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
HRprof:

Ask your question here we are plenty here that travelled to france �� your question will be answer
pls how much is sufficient, like an estimate for someone to migrate to france from Nigeria.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
pls how much is sufficient, like an estimate for someone to migrate to france from Nigeria.

I don’t know the rout you plan to migrate and I don’t have idea about migration, is important to understand that you can not migrate to France with tourist visa .
If you are traveling with work visa, your work permit is renewable when expired but don’t know how long to get citizenship.
However, I came across some migrants from Francophone country in france during my visit but their story isn’t pleasing to tell.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:51am On Dec 20, 2021
HRprof:

I don’t know the rout you plan to migrate and I don’t have idea about migration, is important to understand that you can not migrate to France with tourist visa .
If you are traveling with work visa, your work permit is renewable when expired but don’t know how long to get citizenship.
However, I came across some migrants from Francophone country in france during my visit but their story isn’t pleasing to tell.
ok thank you very much,someone told me they use tourist visa to migrate that's why I wanted to confirm here,am planning to migrate to France early next year and am looking for guidance and searching for the best way to go about it
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 7:30am On Dec 20, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
ok thank you very much,someone told me they use tourist visa to migrate that's why I wanted to confirm here,am planning to migrate to France early next year and am looking for guidance and searching for the best way to go about it

Some people migrated illegally while some migrated legally
If you travel with tourist visa with intention to migrate then you should be doing that ILLEGALLY that means you have to over stay your visa and is not advisable to do so because you will be violating their visa rule and if caught will be deported and you should also consider language barrier.
Is better you seek for work visa if you have the skill. I also meet someone who came in with work visa currently working as tech staff he is legally staying there and his work permit is renewable till he nationalized that’s a legal way of migration.
I will advise if you have skill then look for work online and use work visa either.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
HRprof:

Some people migrated illegally while some migrated legally
If you travel with tourist visa with intention to migrate then you should be doing that ILLEGALLY that means you have to over stay your visa and is not advisable to do so because you will be violating their visa rule and if caught will be deported and you should also consider language barrier.
Is better you seek for work visa if you have the skill. I also meet someone who came in with work visa currently working as tech staff he is legally staying there and his work permit is renewable till he nationalized that’s a legal way of migration.
I will advise if you have skill then look for work online and use work visa either.
thank you for this,as a first time traveler,which country do you think is ok to migrate to,just to hustle.Apart from turkey,malaysia,Dubai and Qatar.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
thank you for this,as a first time traveler,which country do you think is ok to migrate to,just to hustle.Apart from turkey,malaysia,Dubai and Qatar.

Which skill do you have ?
Which rout do you want to migrate with illegal or legal rout ?
Note all the visa rule is applicable to all countries
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
HRprof:

Which skill do you have ?
Which rout do you want to migrate with illegal or legal rout ?
Note all the visa rule is applicable to all countries
I know how to fix tiles.i actually prefer the legal route,because I dont want to gamble with my funds
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
yes

ibnquasale:

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
i arrived paris, no much stress from the immigration only from the EXIT point wre luggage were recheck that all

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ibnquasale(m): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
pufframmy:
yes

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ibnquasale(m): 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
HRprof:

As of October I travelled to france fully vaccinated via Airfrance they did not required PCR test from me while going but coming back I was ask to do it because is Nigeria requirement either vaccinated or not while those who are not vaccinated were required to do it before boarding. meanwhile things might change because of omicron virus, you can find out from the airline.

Thanks so much for the info
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yemmywesey(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
pufframmy:
i arrived paris, no much stress from the immigration only from the EXIT point wre luggage were recheck that all

Which airline did you board
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
# Lizzer how do you book for first timer traveler for France ? Because there's no slot for first timer France in Lagos on VFS Lagos

Lizzer:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 5:24am On Dec 22, 2021
egypt air
yemmywesey:

Which airline did you board
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yemmywesey(m): 1:59am On Dec 23, 2021
pufframmy:
egypt air
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.