Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,841 members, 7,862,756 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (816109 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
my name hotel and phone number were ask
mamawa123:

Ok thanks for the information.
Were you given paper form to fill out or you did it on your phone?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mamawa123: 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
pufframmy:
my name hotel and phone number were ask

Is it a paper form?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
she filled it online and printed it out for me

mamawa123:

Is it a paper form?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mamawa123: 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
pufframmy:
she filled it online and printed it out for me

Ok thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
SCHENGEN VISA & POINT OF FIRST ENTRY

Should my first trip be to the country that issued my Schengen visa? Can I enter a different Schengen country?

Your first port of entry does not need to be the country which issued you with a Schengen Visa - as you must apply to the country where you are planning to spend the majority of your stay in the Schengen Area. When deciding which country to apply for a visa, this is determined by which country you're planning to spend the most time, according to your filed itinerary. Once the visa is issued, it does not matter what country is your point of entry.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
@mamawa, its the EU locator Form

https://app.euplf.eu/#/form

quote author=mamawa123 post=109839962]

Is it a paper form?[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Donbaba123: 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

A personal bank statement indicating your financial status (for at least 3 last months). If you are an employee then support it with pay slips and proof of employment.

The answer to your second question are

1. NO if you’re unable to convince the visa officer that you will return back to your country of residence

Can I use just personal bank statements without pay slip as self employed and also employed?
2. YES if you’re able to convince the officer that you’re not going to abuse immigration privileges. That you will return home after your visit.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 1:03am On Feb 01, 2022
Please, can I book a date as a first time visitor now? I understand from this thread that it wasn’t open for first time applicants some months ago.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 3:49am On Feb 01, 2022
Hello iapt,

Have you receive your passport from UPS yet? Please we can't wait to hear a good news from you soon.

Please update the house

Best of luck

iapt:
Goodday all, I would like to ask if the ups courier service delivers on saturdays because I received the dispatched email today. I submitted on Tuesday (25th January) and virgin passport, i am scared my business visa application processing is too fast.

Document submitted:
Conference payment receipt
10days insurance
Hotel reservation for 10days
Flight itinerary
Tour bookings and confirmation for 6 attractions
Booked car and chauffeur for 10days
Employment letter
My company’s sponsorship letter(stating sponsorship for 5days of the conference and i will be responsible for the remaining 5days of vacation)
Leave letter
Company’s CAC
Work ID front and back
6months payslip
My bank statement for 3months with 1.5m balance.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mamawa123: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2022
Beverlyhills:

Is it a paper form?

Ok thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
GUD

Beverlyhills:

Is it a paper form?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by erwinschro: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ashirioluwa:
SCHENGEN VISA & POINT OF FIRST ENTRY

Should my first trip be to the country that issued my Schengen visa? Can I enter a different Schengen country?

Your first port of entry does not need to be the country which issued you with a Schengen Visa - as you must apply to the country where you are planning to spend the majority of your stay in the Schengen Area. When deciding which country to apply for a visa, this is determined by which country you're planning to spend the most time, according to your filed itinerary. Once the visa is issued, it does not matter what country is your point of entry.

Actually you can apply to EITHER your first port of entry or the country where you plan on spending the most time. Yes once the visa is issues it doesn't matter but I have heard that if your actual itinerary is too different from what you applied with then you can have issues with your next visa - for example you apply through France to visit France and Spain but instead you go to germany and the Netherlands. Obviously that is a very extreme example but nobody knows where the embassies draw the line so I always prefer to tread with caution
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olayinka1230(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Good Evening house , please I need someone to enlighten me on this , if' it’s possible for Nigeria �� passport holder that have Schengen visa . Can I visit Mexico �� during the time I’m doing my tourist

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Since the pandemic , travelling rules change randomly.

Call the Mexican Embassy Abuja 0907 025 1903 for a more detailed response.

quote author=Olayinka1230 post=109870247]Good Evening house , please I need someone to enlighten me on this , if' it’s possible for Nigeria �� passport holder that have Schengen visa . Can I visit Mexico �� during the time I’m doing my tourist [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olayinka1230(m): 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Thanks for the update
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ty01: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
erwinschro:

Actually you can apply to EITHER your first port of entry or the country where you plan on spending the most time. Yes once the visa is issues it doesn't matter but I have heard that if your actual itinerary is too different from what you applied with then you can have issues with your next visa - for example you apply through France to visit France and Spain but instead you go to germany and the Netherlands. Obviously that is a very extreme example but nobody knows where the embassies draw the line so I always prefer to tread with caution
You are very correct, I just returned from a trip to Spain even though the visa was issued by France; I had indicated in my application that I would be visiting Spain. I went straight from Lagos to Spain without passing through France. Interestingly, our Naija oversabi airline wanted to stop me at the airport but i was just laughing at their ignorance. When i was tired of them i asked them to call their boss for me and i explained my situation to her. He cautioned them accordingly. I cited this experience to buttress the fact that there’s a lot of misconceptions on this matter, even the airline staff are not exempted.

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
please enlighten us more on point of entry there in spain. what was ask

ty01:

You are very correct, I just returned from a trip to Spain even though the visa was issued by France; I had indicated in my application that I would be visiting Spain. I went straight from Lagos to Spain without passing through France. Interestingly, our Naija oversabi airline wanted to stop me at the airport but i was just laughing at their ignorance. When i was tired of them i asked them to call their boss for me and i explained my situation to her. He cautioned them accordingly. I cited this experience to buttress the fact that there’s a lot of misconceptions on this matter, even the airline staff are not exempted.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Atatukseeker: 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Please I applied for Germany Schenghen my passport was returned and saying I should file a report if I wasn’t certified I was told to get a lawyer to do that. Please can someone relate what it means.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Atatukseeker: 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
Please can someone explain what it means to file an appeal. My passport a document was attached to it. Saying I should file an appeal. Germany schengen visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by CowbellY: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Atatukseeker:
Please can someone explain what it means to file an appeal. My passport a document was attached to it. Saying I should file an appeal. Germany schengen visa

It means your visa application was denied but you have the right to appeal, if you feel it's a wrong decision.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by CowbellY: 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Olayinka1230:
Good Evening house , please I need someone to enlighten me on this , if' it’s possible for Nigeria �� passport holder that have Schengen visa . Can I visit Mexico �� during the time I’m doing my tourist

Yes as long as you have a Valid Visa.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cent7: 6:47am On Feb 02, 2022
Good day to everyone

please i need info, after submission of visa application at lagos vfs center how Long it takes to dispatch to Abuja for processing
thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ty01: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2022
pufframmy:
please enlighten us more on point of entry there in spain. what was ask

It was very smooth. I landed in Barcelona and just passed my passport to the immigration officer. No questions asked actually. My details were taken; photographs and finger prints. Very friendly people and a lovely country.

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
ty01:

It was very smooth. I landed in Barcelona and just passed my passport to the immigration officer. No questions asked actually. My details were taken; photographs and finger prints. Very friendly people and a lovely country.

Congratulations bro, please what are the requirements for the visa

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
CONGRAT
ty01:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Osoderi(m): 4:42am On Feb 03, 2022
Morning house , looking for a buddy to travel to France with. Any body interested should DM to fit a date. Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bukunming(m): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2022
Osoderi:
Morning house , looking for a buddy to travel to France with. Any body interested should DM to fit a date. Thank you

What date are you looking at, bro?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by umeme: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
I dud not pay attention to the paper attached to my visa when it was approved, i read about it 7 months later about going bck to vfs when return. I then proceed and submit it. Since then i have been refused 2 times. Though i have gotten other schengen visas after the refusal. Please anyone with idea on what to do to get france visa again?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ty01: 1:52am On Feb 04, 2022
Soraco57:

Congratulations bro, please what are the requirements for the visa

Thanks
Application form
3 months bank statement
Hotel reservation
Itinerary for the period of stay
Travel insurance
Employment letter
Flight reservation
2 passport photographs
Copies of previous Schengen visa (if any)
And of course, your international passport

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Adex3mj: 7:08am On Feb 04, 2022
Good day everyone i met a lady online we have been friends since last year and now she want me to visit her in france, she's ready to send initation letter to me, please what are the requirements documents that I will include with the invitation letter ..... Note my passport will expire in October 2022..am thinking maybe I should renew my passport first
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2022
@umeme for the france visa, you can write a detailed letter explaining the over sight with regards to the letter attached to the visa. Give references to your Exit stamps to the first france Visa issued. In the end, tender an apology for this oversight.

Include the new Schengen visas you received after France and indicate you came back as well in a timely manner also your Passport Data Page.

Do this before you apply again.

Email: consulfrance.lagos-fslt@diplomatie.gouv.fr and adfr.lagos-cslt@diplomatie.gouv.fr.

Good luck.

quote author=umeme post=109935496]I dud not pay attention to the paper attached to my visa when it was approved, i read about it 7 months later about going bck to vfs when return. I then proceed and submit it. Since then i have been refused 2 times. Though i have gotten other schengen visas after the refusal. Please anyone with idea on what to do to get france visa again? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 7:37am On Feb 04, 2022
Renew your Passport first and apply directly if you have the means.

quote author=Adex3mj post=109939628]Good day everyone i met a lady online we have been friends since last year and now she want me to visit her in france, she's ready to send initation letter to me, please what are the requirements documents that I will include with the invitation letter ..... Note my passport will expire in October 2022..am thinking maybe I should renew my passport first [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (391) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.