Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,627 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (807708 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by EffuaF(f): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

What's the France covid19 rules for vaccinated traveler ?

I wanted to know before writing my cover letter ? Is there any quarantine plan for fully vaccinated tourist travler ?

Nigeria is a red list country. You can find the information here https://mobile.interieur.gouv.fr/Actualites/L-actu-du-Ministere/Certificate-of-international-travel
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Thanks Effuaf, that site didn't answer my questions to my own satisfaction, I think another new rules will implement by next month.

Please is there anyone travel recently? Want to know if Quarantine is required for vaccinated traveler from Nigeria ? So I can plan for my quarantine when I'm writing my cover letter

EffuaF:

Nigeria is a red list country. You can find the information here https://mobile.interieur.gouv.fr/Actualites/L-actu-du-Ministere/Certificate-of-international-travel
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ibnquasale(m): 2:18am On Jan 28, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:
Thanks Effuaf, that site didn't answer my questions to my own satisfaction, I think another new rules will implement by next month.

Please is there anyone travel recently? Want to know if Quarantine is required for vaccinated traveler from Nigeria ? So I can plan for my quarantine when I'm writing my cover letter

Quarantine Is not required.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nneteb(f): 11:53am On Jan 28, 2022
Nigeria was in orange before, so Nigeria is in the red list wow
EffuaF:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by beautyuche: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Goodday all,
Is Austria still on lock down?
I am in need of a schengen visa.
which is advisable to try at this time.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
try ur luck on france

beautyuche:
Goodday all,
Is Austria still on lock down?
I am in need of a schengen visa.
which is advisable to try at this time.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Royals1st: 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hello great people can some genius educate me with is the different between

Introduction letter , Cover Letter , Consent letter
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by iapt: 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Goodday all, I would like to ask if the ups courier service delivers on saturdays because I received the dispatched email today. I submitted on Tuesday (25th January) and virgin passport, i am scared my business visa application processing is too fast.

Document submitted:
Conference payment receipt
10days insurance
Hotel reservation for 10days
Flight itinerary
Tour bookings and confirmation for 6 attractions
Booked car and chauffeur for 10days
Employment letter
My company’s sponsorship letter(stating sponsorship for 5days of the conference and i will be responsible for the remaining 5days of vacation)
Leave letter
Company’s CAC
Work ID front and back
6months payslip
My bank statement for 3months with 1.5m balance.

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iamajala: 7:04am On Jan 29, 2022
iapt:
Goodday all, I would like to ask if the ups courier service delivers on saturdays because I received the dispatched email today. I submitted on Tuesday (25th January) and virgin passport, i am scared my business visa application processing is too fast.

Document submitted:
10days insurance
Flight itinerary
Employment letter
My company’s sponsorship letter(stating sponsorship for 5days of the conference and i will be responsible for the remaining 5days of vacation)
Leave letter
Company’s CAC
Work ID front and back
6months payslip

Your documents seems very good, I don't know if UPS works on Saturday but please update us whatever is the outcome, cos I'm planning to apply too, I'm sure you will get it.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by iapt: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iamajala:

Your documents seems very good, I don't know if UPS works on Saturday but please update us whatever is the outcome, cos I'm planning to apply too, I'm sure you will get it.

Thanks, i will update as soon as i get my passport. I haven’t received a call for delivery yet, hopefully by Monday.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bukunming(m): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Y'all! For the experienced ones, what should be my expectations during my visit to the VFS office? My appointment is next week Friday, February 4th. Thank you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
Royals1st:
Hello great people can some genius educate me with is the different between

Introduction letter , Cover Letter , Consent letter

Introduction letter and cover letter for visa purposes are both the same. This is the letter you used to support your visa application. You use it to introduce yourself and also explain everything concerning your visa application.

Consent letter on the other is written to give permission or agree to something.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 8:28am On Jan 30, 2022
Good morning house

Please can I refill another France tourist visa application online ? I have already filled one before but I notice I made a mistake.

Secondly most of the hotel I seen that's affordable are requested for pay in advance, I hope doesn't mean if the hotel cancel my booking before my visa is out? Although pay in advance structure is like 5 days to my intend travel day moreless like free cancellation.

Pls advise, my appointment date is still little far.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by EffuaF(f): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:
Good morning house

Please can I refill another France tourist visa application online ? I have already filled one before but I notice I made a mistake.

Secondly most of the hotel I seen that's affordable are requested for pay in advance, I hope doesn't mean if the hotel cancel my booking before my visa is out? Although pay in advance structure is like 5 days to my intend travel day moreless like free cancellation.

Yes, you can cancel the application and start afresh.

Keep looking for hotels with free cancelation policy. There are lots of them on Booking.com. Use the filter option t find them.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 10:30am On Jan 30, 2022
Thank for your Swift response Effuaf, yes the hotel I saw is free cancellation but before the cancellation they will deduct the deposit fees.

EffuaF:

Yes, you can cancel the application and start afresh.

Keep looking for hotels with free cancelation policy. There are lots of them on Booking.com. Use the filter option t find them.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by EffuaF(f): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:
Thank for your Swift response Effuaf, yes the hotel I saw is free cancellation but before the cancellation they will deduct the deposit fees.

In that case, try another hotel. I haven't seen a case of deducting deposit fees before cancelation. You can reserve at the hotel directly.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mamawa123: 10:57am On Jan 30, 2022
iapt:

Document submitted:
10days insurance
Flight itinerary
Employment letter
Leave letter
Company’s CAC
Work ID front and back
6months payslip

France visa application is super fast lately. Some applicants got responses within 2 business days
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mamawa123: 11:05am On Jan 30, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

Book an hotel that you don’t require to deposit before making a reservation.

Free cancellation means you will not be charge if you cancel your reservation before the time and date stated on your reservation.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Happy Sunday, how many months is required for bank statement for French visa

And is it possible to grant single father business owner tourist visa?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
mamawa123:

Book an hotel that you don’t require to deposit before making a reservation.

Free cancellation means you will not be charge if you cancel your reservation before the time and date stated on your reservation.

Thanks ma, do you have idea how many working days first timer visa take before approve
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
EffuaF:

In that case, try another hotel. I haven't seen a case of deducting deposit fees before cancelation. You can reserve at the hotel directly.

Thx have booked for another hotel
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
i pray good outcome update us

iapt:

Document submitted:
10days insurance
Flight itinerary
Employment letter
Leave letter
Company’s CAC
Work ID front and back
6months payslip

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
u can go for the high ones u see , and do pay later since they will not charged u
Gentlesoul3268:
Good morning house

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mamawa123: 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

Thanks ma, do you have idea how many working days first timer visa take before approve

Schengen visa processing time are done in timely manner now. Some applicants got decision with 15 business days.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mamawa123: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
Traveltips1:

France is the world's most well known tourist destination receiving roughly 200 millions of foreign tourists every year.

Just be sure you did your covid test here in naija 24hrs before departure and will do the same 24hrs before leaving france after your stay

4 Top Places To Visit In France 2022[color=#006600][/color]

1.Cathedrale Norte-Dame de Rouen

2.Disneyland Paris

3.Falaises d'etreat

4.Chateau de la Roche-jagu

try and visit these places and you thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkQ7Q7AB85E

Do vaccinated travelers need Covid PCR test?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mamawa123: 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Flight to France: Do passenger needs to fill out any form before boarding?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bmahn: 5:56am On Jan 31, 2022
Do France or schengen embassies accept tourist visa application?? Cause last time I check they were not accepting
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2022
Bmahn:
Do France or schengen embassies accept tourist visa application?? Cause last time I check they were not accepting

Go recheck again but the answer to your question is YES
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2022
well depend on the flight oo i use egpty and i filled one location form which i was not aware before and it was not even ask when i arrived france only those airline staff in lagos make me do it for 2500

mamawa123:
Flight to France: Do passenger needs to fill out any form before boarding?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2022
Soraco57:
Happy Sunday, how many months is required for bank statement for French visa

And is it possible to grant single father business owner tourist visa?

A personal bank statement indicating your financial status (for at least 3 last months). If you are an employee then support it with pay slips and proof of employment.

The answer to your second question are

1. NO if you’re unable to convince the visa officer that you will return back to your country of residence

2. YES if you’re able to convince the officer that you’re not going to abuse immigration privileges. That you will return home after your visit.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mamawa123: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2022
pufframmy:
well depend on the flight oo i use egpty and i filled one location form which i was not aware before and it was not even ask when i arrived france only those airline staff in lagos make me do it for 2500

Ok thanks for the information.
Were you given paper form to fill out or you did it on your phone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (389) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.