Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (791250 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iwuchineme: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hey guys...pls who knows the duration or time frame of getting a france student visa....My start date is this month and i had my biometrics done on monday this week and at vfs lagos state...
Secondly i used my Bachelors degree Statement of result together with my transcripts for my visa application as my original Cert isn't ready and campus france said it's okay to use that....Please will that be an issue
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
If Campus France says its Ok then it is. Be patient while its been processed.

Iwuchineme:

Hey guys...pls who knows the duration or time frame of getting a france student visa....My start date is this month and i had my biometrics done on monday this week and at vfs lagos state...
Secondly i used my Bachelors degree Statement of result together with my transcripts for my visa application as my original Cert isn't ready and campus france said it's okay to use that....Please will that be an issue
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
You have to keep checking , dates may pop up as days progress.

Soraco57:
When is appointment for freshers go open , any idea?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
Q1-Yes you may use the hostel reservation. However, in my opinion you book a hotel for the visa application and use the hostel when you get the visa.

Q2- Sure.

makforex:
Good morning my pple, pls someone should help me,
1) can one uses this hostel in paris as an hotel reservation: Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom
Le Coffice Auberge de Jeunesse
2) can one books appointment at vfs and make payment b4 filling the visa application form? Thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Geophillic: 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please who's applying for msc kn france. I would like to ask for M2 master how many year visa will be granted...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by makforex(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Beverlyhills:
Q1-Yes you may use the hostel reservation. However, in my opinion you book a hotel for the visa application and use the hostel when you get the visa.

Q2- Sure.
Okay, thanks for your response

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by CowbellY: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
Sonatapaddy:
France Embassy una too much after 6 tourist visa refusals you finally made me smile.

Woahh. You applied for tourist again ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by CowbellY: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
Osoderi:
Hello house pls what is the easiest route to travel from UK to Paris.

How much can one spent for just two days journey.

Pls any body here who has traveled from UK to Paris should kindly educate. I am trying to know how much I can spend.

Kindly advice on the cheapest hostel.

Thank you

Ryan Airways has flights for like 9.99. Accomodation is the biggest expense in Paris. We'll . If you live in London, you'll have an inkling of the cost. Could be north of £100 a night. Depends on your state. I like to stay within the city centres. But there are hostels, shared apartments for cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by beautyuche: 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
I got my passport back today. Single entry 25days visa. Not bad.
Document submitted were
Flight intenery
Hotel booking
Employment letter
Employment confirmation letter
Pay slip
Bank statements and reference letter
Marriage certificate
Change of name
Insurance
Copies of previous expired other visa I Ve been issued in my former passport ( just to prove I am a frequent traveler)
Letter of introduction by employee
Personal letter of introduction

I guess that’s it.
Onto the next chapter.

beautyuche:
Yes I am a first timer. Biometrics was done 4/2/2022. Received mail of readiness to pick passports 10/2/2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iamajala: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
beautyuche:
Document submitted were
Flight intenery
Hotel booking
Employment letter
Pay slip
Marriage certificate
Change of name
Insurance
Copies of previous expired other visa I Ve been issued in my former passport ( just to prove I am a frequent traveler)

I guess that’s it.
Onto the next chapter.

But in your previous post you said you're " first timer"
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by CowbellY: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
Iamajala:

But in your previous post you said you're " first timer"

First timer to Schengen. She has other visas I gathered.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iamajala: 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
CowbellY:

First timer to Schengen. She has other visas I gathered.

Oh ok.. but still she's classified under frequent traveler.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iwuchineme: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Sorry guys who knows if Ups operates on saturdays or not...i got an email and sms from Vfs this evening that my passport has been processed and returned back to them and it has been dispatched to UPS they will be the one delivering it to me so i wanted to know if they operate on weekend like saturday or till monday....Lagos Vfs pls
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
beautyuche:
Document submitted were
Flight intenery
Hotel booking
Employment letter
Pay slip
Marriage certificate
Change of name
Insurance

I guess that’s it.
Onto the next chapter.

beautiful... congrats! Please, where did you submit your application? Lagos or port harcourt?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iwuchineme: 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
wow...Congrats...Mine got ready for collection but haven't been delivered yet to me...Hoping for it to turn out positive��
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Donbaba123: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Seems france dey dash People visa anyhow these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Newsolutions: 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
Soraco57:
Morning, I want to appreciate u guys that gives me insight into these French application yesterday, I thank u. There is these 6 pertinent questions I want to ask .

, I use this the Lufthansa for my flight reservations as am going to France , I will be having few hours layover in Frankfurt before flying to France, on the application form they ask, where is the first Schengen state person go first reach or touch, what’s the answer , is it France or Germany as France is my main destination.

2. They ask surname name at birth ( former family name(s) , I never change surname ever , will I put my surname there or not for that option

3 Number of travel documents, what does it means , does it mean by passport number or number of my passport pages

4, current occupation, I owned the company I work as a sole proprietor, i deal in real estate and travels , please do I choose company manager or director , as I do not see real estate consultant there, am self employed o

5, member state of the main destination, I am going to France but passing through Germany, I think France main destination right ?

6, means of support for 7 days tourist , is it cash, travelers Chequers, prepaid transport etc which one is the best

I need help on this o, please

Your first point of call should be the country that gave you visa, you need to use the country's airline or any other non European Airline. If you fly in from Germany, France will deny you visa next time. Call Luftansa Airline to confirm this if you doubt me
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Newsolutions: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
Soraco57:
Morning, I want to appreciate u guys that gives me insight into these French application yesterday, I thank u. There is these 6 pertinent questions I want to ask .

, I use this the Lufthansa for my flight reservations as am going to France , I will be having few hours layover in Frankfurt before flying to France, on the application form they ask, where is the first Schengen state person go first reach or touch, what’s the answer , is it France or Germany as France is my main destination.

2. They ask surname name at birth ( former family name(s) , I never change surname ever , will I put my surname there or not for that option

3 Number of travel documents, what does it means , does it mean by passport number or number of my passport pages

4, current occupation, I owned the company I work as a sole proprietor, i deal in real estate and travels , please do I choose company manager or director , as I do not see real estate consultant there, am self employed o

5, member state of the main destination, I am going to France but passing through Germany, I think France main destination right ?

6, means of support for 7 days tourist , is it cash, travelers Chequers, prepaid transport etc which one is the best

I need help on this o, please

No 6: Bank statements, all your investment certificates , ajo statements. Anywhere that you have cash
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iwuchineme: 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Sorry guys who knows if UPS delivery operates on saturdays or not...i got an email and sms from Vfs lagos this evening that my passport has been processed and returned back to them and it has been dispatched to UPS delivery they will be the one delivering it to me so i wanted to know if they operate on weekend like saturday or till monday....
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 12:40am On Feb 12, 2022
Newsolutions:

Your first point of call should be the country that gave you visa, you need to use the country's airline or any other non European Airline. If you fly in from Germany, France will deny you visa next time. Call Luftansa Airline to confirm this if you doubt me

are u sure about this bro? please any one who has gotten fench visa, I need your view, anyway I appreciate your response
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bukunming(m): 5:42am On Feb 12, 2022
Iwuchineme:

Sorry guys who knows if UPS delivery operates on saturdays or not...i got an email and sms from Vfs lagos this evening that my passport has been processed and returned back to them and it has been dispatched to UPS delivery they will be the one delivering it to me so i wanted to know if they operate on weekend like saturday or till monday....

They don't operate on Saturdays, just wait till Monday. I also got the same text and email yesterday evening. Let's just hope for positive result. Already tried sending you a DM. Let's talk more in DM.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iwuchineme: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2022
Okay Thanks i will then wait till monday....I already replied your email....
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Newsolutions:

If he use a connecting flight from Germany to France because he uses Lufthansa airline, No issue. He will have issue if he travel direct from Nigeria to Germany as his final destination without first landing in france, connecting flight is not first point of call. He must not use country airline that gave him visa, that is misinformation afterall you are still at the airport environment till you connect to your flight. I guess you did not understand what Lufthansa airline said. Every country airline land in their country before connecting their verious passenger to their final destinations and embassy is aware of that.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
HRprof:

If he use a connecting flight from Germany to France because he uses Lufthansa airline, No issue. He will have issue if he travel direct from Nigeria to Germany as his final destination without first landing in france, connecting flight is not first point of call. He must not use country airline that gave him visa, that is misinformation afterall you are still at the airport environment till you connect to your flight. I guess you did not understand what Lufthansa airline said. Every country airline land in their country before connecting their verious passenger to their final destinations and embassy is aware of that.

Well said, since am connecting from from Frankfurt to Paris, France main destination, so I can use the flight reservation be that , since I will only transit through Germany not coming out of airport
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
Soraco57:

Well said, since am connecting from from Frankfurt to Paris, France main destination, so I can use the flight reservation be that , since I will only transit through Germany not coming out of airport
Yes you are good go
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by makforex(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Good evening my pple,
Pls is there anybody that is able to book appointment on vfs recently because I have been trying to book an appointment since 3 days ago but always showing server error whenever I want to make payment.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Keet18: 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Yes
I just booked appointment recently
Business short stay though
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
good day, please aside framce, which schenghen countries process there visas within 14 days just like France and bit easy like France for fresh applicant for tourism
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by makforex(m): 8:04am On Feb 13, 2022
Ok thanks, I have done the booking. It was a mistake from my side.
There is an detected error on my submitted form, pls can I fill and submit another form?
Keet18:
Yes
I just booked appointment recently
Business short stay though
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
makforex:
Ok thanks, I have done the booking. It was a mistake from my side.
There is an detected error on my submitted form, pls can I fill and submit another form?

Sure you can fill another form and submit as long as you printed the one you wanted to use along with you on your appointment day
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by unclepauly: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Quick questions guys

Can I apply as a frequent traveller if I have never been to France or Europe (in a manner of speaking)? I have traveled to Canada, US (last travel was late 2019), Turkey (just returned), UAE, Qatar and several African countries. What's do you advise from your experience thus far?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
unclepauly:
Quick questions guys

Can I apply as a frequent traveller if I have never been to France or Europe (in a manner of speaking)? I have traveled to Canada, US (last travel was late 2019), Turkey (just returned), UAE, Qatar and several African countries. What's do you advise from your experience thus far?

You are frequent traveler , it covers all travels to countries outside Africa. Make copies of your visa’s and attached to document you want to submit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.