Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (791087 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
When fresh travel go open for France, which other embassies for Schengen decides applications quickly and on time like France
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by makforex(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Okay thanks Gentlesoul...
Gentlesoul3268:

Sure you can fill another form and submit as long as you printed the one you wanted to use along with you on your appointment day
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by unclepauly: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
HRprof:

You are frequent traveler , it covers all travels to countries outside Africa. Make copies of your visa’s and attached to document you want to submit.

Many thanks, HRprof
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
unclepauly:

Many thanks, HRprof

what of traveling experience to uAe in the last years, isn't that frequent travel
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
HRprof:

Yes you are good go

please what of travel to middle East in the last 2 years years isn't that frequent travel;, dubai prescisely
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Soraco57:

please what of travel to middle East in the last 2 years years isn't that frequent travel;, dubai prescisely

I don’t know about Dubai travel if it falls to that category of frequent travel, they consider sticker visa if Dubia doesn’t issue sticker visa to Nigerian , then it might not be accepted at VFS.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
A frequent traveller in the VFS context is someone who has travelled to the US, the UK, Canada and the Schengen region OR have had atleast 1 previous visa to the mentioned countries.

European countries that are not in the Schengen region do not count.

quote author=Soraco57 post=110200409]

what of traveling experience to uAe in the last years, isn't that frequent travel[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Keet18: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2022
I am having issues trying to fill my visa form
Has anyone applied for business visa recently?
On the invitation ketter, its stated my company will have to bear the whole expenses
What should I click on here

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
BY YOURSELF SHOULD BE TICK
Keet18:
I am having issues trying to fill my visa form
Has anyone applied for business visa recently?
On the invitation ketter, its stated my company will have to bear the whole expenses
What should I click on here
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iwuchineme: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
Please who knows how long UPS take in delivering one's package here in lagos...My passport has been dispatched to them since friday for delivering to me and till now i still haven't received my package and it's quite annoying ....I am tired of waiting for them already...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Crackhead25(m): 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
ibnquasale:
I want to use this opportunity to appreciate God and thank everyone on this thread.

I was at the embassy on Friday 3rd December 2021, got a positive response on the 8th December 2021 (3 working days) for a long stay visa

Just want to encourage as many as are still planning to apply and those already in the process not to give up.
Hopefully, I can get to share my full story soon.

hello good afternoon please i’d like to ask if france study visa is out and how you applied to it.
can i text you on whatsapp,my contact is 08063656503
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
2pm to 3pm ish

quote author=Iwuchineme post=110218471]Please who knows how long UPS take in delivering one's package here in lagos...My passport has been dispatched to them since friday for delivering to me and till now i still haven't received my package and it's quite annoying ....I am tired of waiting for them already...[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bukunming(m): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
So, I was refused a visa. ���

Reason: justification for the purpose and condition of the intended stay was not provided.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by beautyuche: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
Now that is sad. Did you submit the list that people have been providing on this thread?

Bukunming:

Reason: justification for the purpose and condition of the intended stay was not provided.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
sorry to hear this
is it first timer ??

and are u sure you didnt provide your hotel booking
Bukunming:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Can be hard but Don't feel beaten down. You just need to look at the application again before re- applying.

Whenever you see "Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided" on a Schengen refusal, it usually means that they decided that the application was either 'incoherent', or not credible, or both.

First, what kind of visa did you apply for? Your Accommodation details? Your Itinerary to your Purpose of stay?

quote author=Bukunming post=110223246]So, I was refused a visa. ���

Reason: justification for the purpose and condition of the intended stay was not provided. [/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Donbaba123: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Please house is 10days tourist visa sound good for first timer ? Or should I cut it short?

Also I'd aviator booking reservation is compulsory?

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Beverlyhills, glad to see you here. ��
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
10days is Ok. Viator tours isnt a must. Make your own plans as everyone has what they intend doing when granted the visa.

quote author=Gentlesoul3268 post=110227255]Please house is 10days tourist visa sound good for first timer ? Or should I cut it short?

Thanks

[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
No one can rate your chances . Hope for a good response . Any travel history? Your intention and itinerary is paramount.

quote author=Donbaba123 post=110227144]First timer for schengen, visited africa countries and Uae ", Document submitted;

I am Self employed & Employed.
Company letter
Introduction letter
Company ID card and personal ID card
Viator tour booking
Hotel reservation
Flight reservation
Travel insurance
Covid vaccinated card
Bank statement, turn over 60m in 3 months with 1.7 closing balance
Deed of assignment and land survey

Pls someone should rate my chance[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thanks mialate

mialate:

10days is Ok. Viator tours isnt a must. Make your own plans as everyone has what they intend doing when granted the visa.

quote author=Gentlesoul3268 post=110227255]Please house is 10days tourist visa sound good for first timer ? Or should I cut it short?

Thanks

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
You are welcome
Gentlesoul3268:

Thanks mialate

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bukunming(m): 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
Yes I have, except the letter of intent or something. �

beautyuche:
Now that is sad. Did you submit the list that people have been providing on this thread?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bukunming(m): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
Yes, boss. I'm a first timer. And I included my hotel reservation too.

pufframmy:
sorry to hear this
is it first timer ??

and are u sure you didnt provide your hotel booking
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bukunming(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thanks, boss. I sure will.

I applied for a tourism/visiting visa. There was no itinerary, just my flight and hotel reservations were what I submitted.

Beverlyhills:
Can be hard but Don't feel beaten down. You just need to look at the application again before re- applying.

Whenever you see "Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided" on a Schengen refusal, it usually means that they decided that the application was either 'incoherent', or not credible, or both.

First, what kind of visa did you apply for? Your Accommodation details? Your Itinerary to your Purpose of stay?

quote author=Bukunming post=110223246]So, I was refused a visa. ���

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bukunming(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Abeg, how can I appeal concerning the refusal? Abi na to start all over again?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bukunming:
Abeg, how can I appeal concerning the refusal? Abi na to start all over again?

first time applicant? how do u see appointment bro
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
You have to include a Cover letter which would include your day to day itinerary. So the Visa Officer can understand the complete essence of the trip.

Some basically just read the Cover letter for guidance in their Final decision.

Put in a good cover letter following this refusal.

Address their Concerns

Bukunming:
Thanks, boss. I sure will.

I applied for a tourism/visiting visa. There was no itinerary, just my flight and hotel reservations were what I submitted.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
You have to start afresh...

quote author=Bukunming post=110228555]Abeg, how can I appeal concerning the refusal? Abi na to start all over again? [/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mialate , same here. Cheers

mialate:
Beverlyhills, glad to see you here. ��
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by EarthChild: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
As a first timer for a Schengen visa you have 50/50 chances. However, if you have obtained a Schengen, UK, Canada and the US visas once, then you are a frequent traveler, you are more likely to be granted tourist visa.
I will suggest you change your plans to the “Business trip” You can look for a conference that related to your field or business.
A tourist Schengen visa can be good for a frequent travelers. The visas are issued specifically for the purpose of travel for pleasure, while a 'business' visa generally permits a traveler to engage in normal business-related activities. So you need a supporting letter to apply for business visa, which a invitation letter from the organizer in France.

Donbaba123:
First timer for schengen, visited africa countries and Uae ", Document submitted;

I am Self employed & Employed.
Company letter
Introduction letter
Company ID card and personal ID card
Viator tour booking
Hotel reservation
Flight reservation
Travel insurance
Covid vaccinated card
Bank statement, turn over 60m in 3 months with 1.7 closing balance
Deed of assignment and land survey

Pls someone should rate my chance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.