Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (791950 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by afembaba(f): 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
Iamajala:

Sister chill, invitation letter does not guarantee visa, France embassy here doesn’t care about your invitation letter so far you’re a first timer, my friend paid for a conference of $300 got an invitation and was still denied. How much did you pay for this event you’re forcing them for invitation?
the last past get sence? I didn't send u to pay 300 dollar, and who told u am a first time Traveller? Na who pay $300 get money pass? U talk better finish come dey spoil am
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by afembaba(f): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
mialate:
Try to be Calm, its always a Hurdle for Visa applications from this part of the world.The letter to the Embassy is the invitation letter for visa application. Pauline did state it can be done.

Easy Peasy,They send 1 to the French Embassy and 1 to you.

Next time just say Africa, its clicks faster for them..

Good luck.

thank bro
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by afembaba(f): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
yemmywesey:

Let the event organizer be aware that you don't live in Europe , that you live in Nigeria one of the weakest passports in the world that requires a visa to the EU.
If you go and buy a flight ✈️✈️ ticket if you don't have a visa , boarder agents won't allow someone in.
thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
wow am so happy to hear this can you shaire document submitted

lawali:

My people, I got my passport today with 3-months visa from France. Thank God that phase is over.

I have an issue that I need clarification on. I called KLM to confirm if I can use this short stay visa to connect flight to UK (I have UK visa already) instead of transit visa but was surprised to be informed I have to get transit visa if am just connecting but not entering France.

I don’t know if this statement is correct because the lady that responded has to talk to someone b4 giving me feedback.

I am actually tight on time for this journey and don’t have luxury of spending some days in France b4 jetting out to UK. More so, I am trying to avoid stress of collecting my bags and rechecking them in later.

I can’t book my flight yet as am confused on this.

Kindly substantiate/debunk this KLM statement or advise. Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
Iamajala:

I tell you bro, dem no get joy for first time traveler at all
They have heard about Nigerian youths shouting I wan Japa on every social media that’s why is hard to give first timer visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iamajala: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
afembaba:
the last past get sence? I didn't send u to pay 300 dollar, and who told u am a first time Traveller? Na who pay $300 get money pass? U talk better finish come dey spoil am

Madam if you’re not a first time traveler, you don’t need to be on the event people neck for invitation, you can simply apply as a tourist and go to your event.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iamajala: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
HRprof:

They have heard about Nigerian youths shouting I wan Japa on every social media that’s why is hard to give first timer visa

Lol Yes o, even the embassy people are living in Nigeria so they know how hard the country is.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Africankel(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
lawali:

My people, I got my passport today with 3-months visa from France. Thank God that phase is over.

I have an issue that I need clarification on. I called KLM to confirm if I can use this short stay visa to connect flight to UK (I have UK visa already) instead of transit visa but was surprised to be informed I have to get transit visa if am just connecting but not entering France.

I don’t know if this statement is correct because the lady that responded has to talk to someone b4 giving me feedback.

I am actually tight on time for this journey and don’t have luxury of spending some days in France b4 jetting out to UK. More so, I am trying to avoid stress of collecting my bags and rechecking them in later.

I can’t book my flight yet as am confused on this.

Kindly substantiate/debunk this KLM statement or advise. Thanks

As long as you have a valid visa you can pass through France. Doesn't matter if it's short stay or transit
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
So currently anybody without travel experience to the first world can’t have French visa at first attempt right? But those people who have got visas to the first world started from one European country na or one first world country. Anybody as far as 22 is concerned who does not have any travel experience to the first world or have any first world visa and has gotten French visa should signify except student visa .thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Really

HRprof:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
As for me they are still given first timer oo

The ratio might just be 3;7
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
pufframmy:
Really

Of course Japa is now nigeria National anthem and you think embassies are not aware about the Japa syndrome in Nigerians now. As a first time travel applicant if you don’t have strong ties in Nigeria forget it.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 5:33am On Apr 21, 2022
NAwa oo Why wont people will not japa when the situation keep getting worst
last thing on our mind will become JAPA
lol

HRprof:

Of course Japa is now nigeria National anthem and you think embassies are not aware about the Japa syndrome in Nigerians now. As a first time travel applicant if you don’t have strong ties in Nigeria forget it.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 8:44am On Apr 21, 2022
Its not just Nigerians,this cuts across other countries as well. Nigerians are learning where the Asians are.

pufframmy:
lol

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:09am On Apr 21, 2022
Yes ooo

If you see the rate of Asian and Pakistan over there in abroad dey too have been japa since just before our colour different that why dey focus on us

mialate:
Its not just Nigerians,this cuts across other countries as well. Nigerians are learning where the Asians are.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 9:46am On Apr 21, 2022
Please, at VSF, do I have the option of filling an address different from my present residential address where I would want my passport to be mailed to?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 9:48am On Apr 21, 2022
pufframmy:
lol

You can not Japa with tourist visa that why they can not dish it out.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by rebless(m): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2022
cucumbar:
Please, at VSF, do I have the option of filling an address different from my present residential address where I would want my passport to be mailed to?

Yes you can use different address
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by decimator: 10:58am On Apr 21, 2022
Hi bro. Thanks for the suggestion last time . What's best way to change an already completed visa/tourism application with Appointment already booked to Business visa application. How do i go about this to avoid duplicate info in system
HRprof:

@pufframmy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ditha(f): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2022
Quick one guys/; does one trip to Dubai qualify someone as a frequent traveller grin
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by toclemmy(m): 11:21am On Apr 21, 2022
No, Only US, UK and Schengen visas qualify

ditha:
Quick one guys/; does one trip to Dubai qualify someone as a frequent traveller grin
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2022
Sure i know about this bro
HRprof:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 11:30am On Apr 21, 2022
Nope

ditha:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by rebless(m): 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
[quote author=toclemmy post=112142852]No, Only US, UK and Schengen visas qualify

And can the qualified traveller book an appointment for his family i.e spouse and child who are not qualified under him as a frequent traveller applicants?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ditha(f): 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lol…. Wahala o
toclemmy:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ditha(f): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Thanks
toclemmy:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
decimator:
Hi bro. Thanks for the suggestion last time . What's best way to change an already completed visa/tourism application with Appointment already booked to Business visa application. How do i go about this to avoid duplicate info in system @pufframmy
I don’t think you can change it but you can have a fresh application and rebook appointment.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Yes you can . Principal Applicant.

[quote author=rebless post=112145367][/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by decimator: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
For appointment rebooking . I don't know if that will amount to duplication. Do i have to use a different email address to rebook? Any idea please
HRprof:

I don’t think you can change it but you can have a fresh application and rebook appointment.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
decimator:
For appointment rebooking . I don't know if that will amount to duplication. Do i have to use a different email address to rebook? Any idea please

You can cancel it and rebooked
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by afembaba(f): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
Iamajala:

Madam if you’re not a first time traveler, you don’t need to be on the event people neck for invitation, you can simply apply as a tourist and go to your event.
ode, see how bushy u are,what if I genuinely want to attend the event? That's how blocked heads like u come here to act too know wen u actually know nothing, who told u am on their neck mumu, my post stated that they told me I don't need a visa. That was what I posted,I sent her my docs and she explained today, so carry ur oversabi go ur house

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.