Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (791584 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by afembaba(f): 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
Iamajala:

Aunty cool down, we all saw in your previous message where you’re crying “because you’re a Nigerian they ignore you” sorry aunty how many event have you attended in Nigeria?
I have right to complain and they responded with regards, which event ur generation organiser for Nigeria? Cultism event or Boko Haram event, foolish tout,seems you have personal beef with me I can see you know me,come and stand in my face and talk rubish bloody tuat
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by afembaba(f): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Iamajala:

Aunty cool down, we all saw in your previous message where you’re crying “because you’re a Nigerian they ignore you” sorry aunty how many event have you attended in Nigeria?
don't drag any one else along, all the response I got where encouraging and meaningful,then boom you popped out like a frog from no where talk open ur gutter as usual, I saw all your posts where u talk to people anyhouse as if nl is your sitting room, and they swallow it, shift from me.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by afembaba(f): 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Iamajala:

naira land witch,ur attitude towards people on this platform is irritating,it's pure witch craft, but u go hang for naked wire for my matter.enemy of progress, naira land stumbling block,I go turn u to stepping stone
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iamajala: 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
afembaba:
I have right to complain and they responded with regards, which event ur generation organiser for Nigeria? Cultism event or Boko Haram event, foolish tout,[b]seems you have personal beef with me I can see you know me,[/b]come and stand in my face and talk rubish bloody tuat

Yes I know you for Turkey tongue
For this small matter your blood don dey hot?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by afembaba(f): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Iamajala:

Yes I know you for Turkey tongue
For this small matter your blood don dey hot?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
ooo so because u get bad belle for me,u wan come show urself here,welcome no worry fes,make I leave u face front
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by aekmanweb(m): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hello brotherly, been following how you've rendered assistance to guys on the thread. Pls, I also need your kind assistance. I would like to apply for France Tourist Visa, I need step by step procedure on how to prepare and submit my application and also, documents to provide. Thanks much in advance.[b][/b]
rebless:

You can do that on https://www.getyourguide.co.uk/about or on Viator
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Dvtechbase(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hello All

I have been invited to participate in a Tech-driven conference in France.

Please, I would appreciate it if anyone could share any platform I can generate a flight itinerary and the best platform to secure my Travel Insurance for the VFS appointment.

Thank you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jesuisroya: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
HELLO EVERYONE.

PLEASE what are the present COVID conditions for travelling to France. My mum should arrive on Tuesday. She already has her ticket.
Thank you.

Someone said she has to fill the form on this site: app. euplf. eu /#/ form.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
YEs let her fill Europe location form if not when she get to the airport she will pay them 2k to get it filled
jesuisroya:
HELLO EVERYONE.

PLEASE what are the present COVID conditions for travelling to France. My mum should arrive on Tuesday. She already has her ticket.
Thank you.

Someone said she has to fill the form on this site: app. euplf. eu /#/ form.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Fweshspice(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hello everyone! Can i apply to French universities using my statement of result (degree) and transcript?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
For better information, look out for the French student section here on Nairaland. Also contact Campus France for guidance.

Fweshspice:
Hello everyone! Can i apply to French universities using my statement of result (degree) and transcript?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Fweshspice(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
mialate:
For better information, look out for the French student section here on Nairaland. Also contact Campus France for guidance.

Okay bro. Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by afembaba(f): 7:03am On Apr 25, 2022
mialate:
Use your US visa or the Schengen visa to get an Evisa online. Use the link below
https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/

Kindly note: you have to fly Turkish air , pegasus etc to qualify.

I do
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Sus4(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2022
Hello everyone trust you doing well , I'm new here
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hayjaypapa: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2022
Hello everyone
Can a frequent traveller with a salary of 250k and over 5million in the proof of funds stand a chance to secure the France tourist visa ??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Michael081324: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2022
I don’t know what’s wrong with France embassy this days just denied student visa as dey like
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:55am On Apr 26, 2022
Sure just package ur document well

hayjaypapa:
Hello everyone
Can a frequent traveller with a salary of 250k and over 5million in the proof of funds stand a chance to secure the France tourist visa ??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2022
Can one use investment certificates or letters such as mutual funds, treasury bills to show ties to your country or proof of funds?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Michael081324: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
pufframmy:
Sure just package ur document well

bro all documents are fully verified I think maybe they’re denied first time for student also stupid country
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Arbitrix: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hello people,

Please I have 3 questions.
1. I want to fill an application for a Schengen visa through the French Embassy even though my first port of entry is Portugal. I'm still going to France from Portugal but Portugal first. Is that allowed?

2. I registered on the website for the French visa and I've filled the form. The only issue is that there is only space for one accommodation. Does it mean they don't want to know where else you might be staying?

3. I saw an option to download a form in Pdf and fill, is that really an option or can I only fill the online form?

P.s. The only reason I'm going through the French Embassy is because Portugal is only open for essential travel from Nigeria so I can't apply through there. Also I won't be travelling from Nigeria but from London so I figure that I won't have any issue travelling from London to Portugal.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by amirade00: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hi everyone,

Please I need your help. I have a son who lives in France with his mother and he’s going to school there. He has his DCEM document. I would like to visit him as they are currently in holiday right now, how can I go about it and what type of visa do I need to apply for. Also, I have my CAC which is 2 directors 50/50.

Do you think I’ll stand a better chance of obtaining a France visa ?

I have only been to Kenya and Cotonou as my previous travels
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by rebless(m): 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Arbitrix:
Hello people,

Please I have 3 questions.
1. I want to fill an application for a Schengen visa through the French Embassy even though my first port of entry is Portugal. I'm still going to France from Portugal but Portugal first. Is that allowed?

2. I registered on the website for the French visa and I've filled the form. The only issue is that there is only space for one accommodation. Does it mean they don't want to know where else you might be staying?

3. I saw an option to download a form in Pdf and fill, is that really an option or can I only fill the online form?

P.s. The only reason I'm going through the French Embassy is because Portugal is only open for essential travel from Nigeria so I can't apply through there. Also I won't be travelling from Nigeria but from London so I figure that I won't have any issue travelling from London to Portugal.

Hello brother

Since Portugal is only open to essential travel then it means it cannot be your first port of entry invariably you cannot travel from portugal to France I’ll suggest you simply apply for a France visa you should fill the form online and follow up the process as directed
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Arbitrix: 6:55am On Apr 27, 2022
Essential travel from
"Nigeria". It is open to all the Western countries for non-essential travel. I don't plan to travel from Nigeria but from the UK.

I'm female by the way.
rebless:

Hello brother

Since Portugal is only open to essential travel then it means it cannot be your first port of entry invariably you cannot travel from portugal to France I’ll suggest you simply apply for a France visa you should fill the form online and follow up the process as directed
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2022
Apply for a France Visa like Rebless advised.
Get your visa and proceed.

Arbitrix:
Essential travel from
"Nigeria". It is open to all the Western countries for non-essential travel. I don't plan to travel from Nigeria but from the UK.

Update: I just read that anyone from anywhere can travel there now as long as the person is fully vaccinated. I'm female by the way.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2022
You need a Tourist visa, they can get you an invite from Mairie (Town Hall) where they reside to visit as his Father.

Include evidences of marriage as well as child's birth certificate amongst other documents.

amirade00:
Hi everyone,

Please I need your help. I have a son who lives in France with his mother and he’s going to school there. He has his DCEM document. I would like to visit him as they are currently in holiday right now, how can I go about it and what type of visa do I need to apply for. Also, I have my CAC which is 2 directors 50/50.

Do you think I’ll stand a better chance of obtaining a France visa ?

I have only been to Kenya and Cotonou as my previous travels
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lawali: 11:37am On Apr 27, 2022
pufframmy:
wow am so happy to hear this can you shaire document submitted

Sorry for late response. I submitted travel insurance, copy of vaccination card, UK residence permit, bank statements, employment verification letter, payslips, Visa and travel history pages, property documents, pension statement, share statement, marriage cert, flight and hotel reservation, conference details, letter of introduction, Filled application form and appointment letter.

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
thanks
lawali:

Sorry for late response. I submitted travel insurance, copy of vaccination card, UK residence permit, bank statements, employment verification letter, payslips, Visa and travel history pages, property documents, pension statement, share statement, marriage cert, flight and hotel reservation, conference details, letter of introduction, Filled application form and appointment letter.

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Donbaba123: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Please is there any Different btw Travel Insurance and Health Insurance?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ruby105: 7:05am On Apr 28, 2022
Please anyone with uk experience, please , good morning house , I want to apply for uk standard 6 month visa with my daughter, 2019 uk refused me a standard tourist visa cause then I wanted to go for a business show, I was refused based on the fact that I haven’t visit any of the third country in the world for the purpose of a business show , after being denied I visited Dubai same 2019 December, and 2021 I visited Rwanda, same 2021 I visited dubai , now I want re - apply to uk with my daughter , but I don’t know if she also needs a travel experience or mine can cover please for I need a professional advice .
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2022
Hi Ruby, use the UK link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6969367/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part#109916389

quote author=Ruby105 post=112336258]Please anyone with uk experience, please , good morning house , I want to apply for uk standard 6 month visa with my daughter, 2019 uk refused me a standard tourist visa cause then I wanted to go for a business show, I was refused based on the fact that I haven’t visit any of the third country in the world for the purpose of a business show , after being denied I visited Dubai same 2019 December, and 2021 I visited Rwanda, same 2021 I visited dubai , now I want re - apply to uk with my daughter , but I don’t know if she also needs a travel experience or mine can cover please for I need a professional advice .[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.