Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,827 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (794926 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (383) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 7:14am On May 21, 2022
congrat enjoy your stay

toclemmy:

Thanks. Arrived in France today. No mention of vaccination certificate at any point. Passport control at Cdg was super fast, no questions asked.

I am looking for a place ooo. Airbnb is 3 expensive

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 10:21am On May 21, 2022
cucumbar:
Hello all, the embassy said I should report to VSF on the 12th of July 2022. My visa is until 23rd of July.
I intended traveling on the 28th of June.
What if I travel at a later date and return after 12th of July? Will there be implications if I present myself at VSF after 12th of July?
someone should please respond to this.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:38am On May 21, 2022
u have to return for apearance after u come back

cucumbar:
someone should please respond to this.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 11:16am On May 21, 2022
pufframmy:
u have to return for apearance after u come back

ah bro, you no read wetin I write nau.
They said I should report on the 12th.
What if I travel and return after the 12th of July, can I present myself at VSF after the date I was asked to report and won’t have issues?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davide470(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2022
cucumbar:
Hello all, the embassy said I should report to VSF on the 12th of July 2022. My visa is until 23rd of July.
I intended traveling on the 28th of June.
What if I travel at a later date and return after 12th of July? Will there be implications if I present myself at VSF after 12th of July?
They gave you the 12th because you mentioned on your application that you will be back to NG before the 12th yeah? So to avoid hindering further applications, return before the 12th and show at the embassy or write to the embassy now on the travel date change.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 12:51pm On May 21, 2022
davide470:
They gave you the 12th because you mentioned on your application that you will be back to NG before the 12th yeah? So to avoid hindering further applications, return before the 12th and show at the embassy or write to the embassy now on the travel date change.
thank you for your response.
Please, do you know how I can reach them in case there is a travel date change?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:19pm On May 21, 2022
yes i got what u said i know i mean yes u should appear the will still accept you and you will be giving a form to filled and submit

cucumbar:
What if I travel and return after the 12th of July, can I present myself at VSF after the date I was asked to report and won’t have issues?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by EffuaF(f): 3:10pm On May 21, 2022
toclemmy:

Thanks. Arrived in France today. No mention of vaccination certificate at any point. Passport control at Cdg was super fast, no questions asked.

I am looking for a place ooo. Airbnb is 3 expensive

Yes, it is super fast to get in at the airport. COVID 19 regulations have been removed. . I got my place through Airbnb. Accommodation is a bit hard to get inside Paris. You can check for places outside of Paris but within 30 minutes. Maybe your employer can help.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 3:14pm On May 21, 2022
cucumbar:

It depends on what you stated you are traveling for . If you mention you’re traveling for an event you need to appear on the date they stated for you because you should have return by the according to the information you supply on your application but if you are traveling for vacation is possible the date might change so go to embassy whenever you return and explain to them you have change of plan and travel date change as result of that. The most important is to return and not to over stay your visa. No big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by olaoluwa13: 9:24pm On May 21, 2022
Hello house, I need useful tip on how I can tackle this please " You have exceeded the maximum number of allowed appointments" Kindly help please ( France Appointment)
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by burk: 9:47pm On May 21, 2022
Good evening people. Please i want to make an enquiry on how many days does it take French embassy in Lagos to process visitor visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 8:35am On May 22, 2022
burk:
Good evening people. Please i want to make an enquiry on how many days does it take French embassy in Lagos to process visitor visa
Two days
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 8:37am On May 22, 2022
HRprof:

It depends on what you stated you are traveling for . If you mention you’re traveling for an event you need to appear on the date they stated for you because you should have return by the according to the information you supply on your application but if you are traveling for vacation is possible the date might change so go to embassy whenever you return and explain to them you have change of plan and travel date change as result of that. The most important is to return and not to over stay your visa. No big deal
ok, thank you. I’m going for tourism.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 8:38am On May 22, 2022
Please, apart from seeing ancient buildings and museums, and walking in the parks, what are other things one can do in Paris?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 8:43am On May 22, 2022
cucumbar:
Please, apart from seeing ancient buildings and museums, and walking in the parks, what are other things one can do in Paris?

Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! try out different french cuisines. You could also go partying if you like such or shopping.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by burk: 8:51am On May 22, 2022
Thank you sir. I tried to reschedule my appointment date when there is an earlier date but the system was telling me I cannot reschedule my appointment. Is there anything I can do to reschedule
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by burk: 8:53am On May 22, 2022
Thank you sir. I tried to reschedule my appointment date when there is an earlier date but the system was telling me I cannot reschedule my appointment. Is there anything I can do to reschedule
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 10:08am On May 22, 2022
Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! try out different french cuisines. You could also go partying if you like such or shopping.

thank you.
Food is in my bucket list as well.

I intend visiting another city. Among rome, Barcelona, Madrid and Amsterdam, which do you think will provide best value? Like where I’ll have more stuffs to see and activities to do?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 6:16pm On May 22, 2022
cucumbar:

thank you.
Food is in my bucket list as well.

I intend visiting another city. Among rome, Barcelona, Madrid and Amsterdam, which do you think will provide best value? Like where I’ll have more stuffs to see and activities to do?

I love Italy! So I would lean towards Rome, if you are religious too, Rome is a good option for some sort of spiritual retreat. Barcelona and Madrid are quite lovely(I haven't been to Barcelona or Madrid but I have heard great things). In Amsterdam you can really LIVE....

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nellytivities(f): 8:35am On May 23, 2022
Hello,

Please I need urgent help. My scheduled date of travel on the France Visa application form is 12th June, 2022 and I’m on the VFS portal for appointment booking and the earliest date for appointment is 9th June.

Obviously my visa wouldn’t be approved before my departure date. Would that have an effect on the decision?

Do I have to start a new application?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2022
PLEASE HELP!!!
Hello Nairaland Gurus! This is my first time on here. All help and information would be appreciated a lot!

I want to travel to France for summer just 5 days.

I’m single
Own a farm business of my own registered since 2019.
Own two landed properties.
Travel history: Dubia 2018
Visa refusal: UK 2012.
Ps. How much do you think I need in my personal account apart from my company account. and what other documents can you advice I add to the application for successful result.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nellytivities(f): 10:57am On May 23, 2022
nellytivities:
Hello,

Please I need urgent help. My scheduled date of travel on the France Visa application form is 12th June, 2022 and I’m on the VFS portal for appointment booking and the earliest date for appointment is 9th June.

Obviously my visa wouldn’t be approved before my departure date. Would that have an effect on the decision?

Do I have to start a new application?

Please gurus in the house, advice!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by thelonehermit: 3:13pm On May 23, 2022
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:55am On May 24, 2022
pls gurus in the house ,
if someone sister or brother is inviting he/she to france
what of document will the person send from france to Backup the application
thank
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Arbitrix: 3:20pm On May 24, 2022
Silent reader here.

So I'm a first time traveller to the Schengen area but a frequent traveller to other places eg UK, US, etc.

Timeline: Went for biometrics on 17 May
Visa Issued 20 May
Picked up today 24 May

Submitted:
Bank Statements
Letter from employer
Personal letter of introduction
Pension statement
Share statement
Employment and confirmation letters
Office Id
Insurance
Accommodation and flight bookings
Travel itinerary

With a single entry visa I can still visit multiple Schengen countries but can't leave and re-enter with the same visa abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jaki21: 3:39pm On May 24, 2022
Hello all. Biometrics were submitted just last Wednesday, May 18th and we've just received text notification that the passports have been dispatched back to VFS from France Embassy. Fear dey catch me...my heart just dey jump "gbim gbim gbim". The processing was so fast, just 3 business days - does it mean that the visas were denied? Surely, they would have taken more time if they were going to say yes and approve? I'm shaking...please house what do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jaki21: 3:43pm On May 24, 2022
Oh I somehow missed this...this has given me small hope.

Arbitrix:
Silent reader here.

So I'm a first time traveller to the Schengen area but a frequent traveller to other places eg UK, US, etc.

Visa Issued 20 May
Picked up today 24 May

Submitted:
Bank Statements
Letter from employer
Pension statement
Share statement
Office Id
Insurance
Travel itinerary

With a single entry visa I can still visit multiple Schengen countries but can't leave and re-enter with the same visa abi?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ChrisRocks: 5:50pm On May 24, 2022
Congrats. Please can you confirm how long your visa is? And in response to your question, a single entry only allows you to enter the Schengen area once. So if you visit a Schengen country and then go to the UK for example, you can't enter the Schengen area again.

Arbitrix:
Silent reader here.

Visa Issued 20 May
Picked up today 24 May

Submitted:
Bank Statements
Letter from employer
Pension statement
Share statement
Office Id
Insurance
Travel itinerary

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sirrotex: 6:14pm On May 24, 2022
Congratulations! Yes you can move around the Schengen area with a single entry visa
Arbitrix:
Silent reader here.

Visa Issued 20 May
Picked up today 24 May

Submitted:
Bank Statements
Letter from employer
Pension statement
Share statement
Office Id
Insurance
Travel itinerary

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Portblueholland: 7:10pm On May 24, 2022
Hi all,

I have a question. I was trying to book an online appointment for my mother at VFS lagos but it seems they don't have any spot for " short stay/family visits first time traveller" but since she has been abroad three times already in the past I decided to book "short stay frequent traveller" I hope this won't be a problem? she has never been to the EU/Schengen and its her first time and I really need her here next month to take care of my baby. I am also having issue with flutterwave they won't accept my credit card ;
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:35pm On May 24, 2022
dont be collect it first i wish u best of luck

Jaki21:
Hello all. Biometrics were submitted just last Wednesday, May 18th and we've just received text notification that the passports have been dispatched back to VFS from France Embassy. Fear dey catch me...my heart just dey jump "gbim gbim gbim". The processing was so fast, just 3 business days - does it mean that the visas were denied? Surely, they would have taken more time if they were going to say yes and approve? I'm shaking...please house what do you think?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Arbitrix: 9:39pm On May 24, 2022
Thanks. I was given a month.
ChrisRocks:
Congrats. Please can you confirm how long your visa is? And in response to your question, a single entry only allows you to enter the Schengen area once. So if you visit a Schengen country and then go to the UK for example, you can't enter the Schengen area again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (383) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: ifeoluwasegun(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.