Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (793954 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by SasaEnitan: 11:27pm On May 29, 2022
Hello everyone
For those that have gotten recent visas, congratulations!

Can anyone advise if you could apply for multiple Schengen countries i.e apply through France but also be able to visit Italy, Spain etc.

Please advise on how to go about that.

Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bessy1989(f): 8:04am On May 30, 2022
pufframmy:
welcome to france

Please can i have your number,we need to talk.im also going to Hofstra university.or dis is my number pls call me 08031519717
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:13am On May 30, 2022
am not in france oo am in Nigeria Bro

i Just congratulate the person
Bessy1989:

Please can i have your number,we need to talk.im also going to Hofstra university.or dis is my number pls call me 08031519717
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by oretiti: 10:03am On May 30, 2022
Please whats your number?
musiklibrary:

Lol.

Same thing happened to me yesterday 28th May 2022. I sent them mail with screenshot.
Patiently awaiting their response tomorrow monday. I will also called them by 8. If I get no positive response. I will go to their office.

But, my own thoughts.
1. I doubt the would refund.
2. Since we have the reference number, they would confirm the payment and complete the booking from their end manually. But how long it will take them to do reconciliation and confirm the payment is what I don't know.

What date did you try to book ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Joshney: 10:37am On May 30, 2022
DO YOU NEED SOMEONE TO HELP YOU AUTHENTICATE YOUR DOCUMENTS AT FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND FOREIGN AFFAIRS, ABUJA?

DM ME NOW +2348135875123
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by musiklibrary: 10:48am On May 30, 2022
oretiti:
Please whats your number?

---
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by oretiti: 11:22am On May 31, 2022
Please is just me having issues trying to book a date from lagos?
This has been happening since last week
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 11:47am On May 31, 2022
for first timer right

oretiti:
Please is just me having issues trying to book a date from lagos?
This has been happening since last week
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by oretiti: 11:54am On May 31, 2022
Frequent traveller
Short term visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by twojul: 11:58am On May 31, 2022
Congratulations! Can I ask which embassy you applied from?
Arbitrix:
Silent reader here.

So I'm a first time traveller to the Schengen area but a frequent traveller to other places eg UK, US, etc.

Timeline: Went for biometrics on 17 May
Visa Issued 20 May
Picked up today 24 May

Submitted:
Bank Statements
Letter from employer
Personal letter of introduction
Pension statement
Share statement
Employment and confirmation letters
Office Id
Insurance
Accommodation and flight bookings
Travel itinerary

With a single entry visa I can still visit multiple Schengen countries but can't leave and re-enter with the same visa abi?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by twojul: 12:02pm On May 31, 2022
Please did you apply via France?
cucumbar:
I submitted on the 29th of April ( Friday before the public holidays), my application was taken to the embassy on Wednesday may 4th, and was returned to VSF on Friday may 6th.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:05pm On May 31, 2022
there should be appointment for frequent traveller recheck

oretiti:
Frequent traveller
Short term visa

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:16pm On May 31, 2022
to all the Gurus that Visited France 2twice or thrice
Please Help how did you Write ur new Itinery this time
Since u have visited some place at your first visit, is that not a problem putting it back as were u will be visiting again

Kindly share light with this
thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Arbitrix: 1:47pm On May 31, 2022
France
twojul:
Congratulations! Can I ask which embassy you applied from?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by musiklibrary: 4:06pm On May 31, 2022
Has anyone been able to successfully book an appointment recently ?

I have tried for severally now, payment successful but appointment declined.

If you did yours successfully, what payment method did you choose?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by talentarena(m): 12:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Same problem, i have paid 5 times, with no success and all my money debited

musiklibrary:
Has anyone been able to successfully book an appointment recently ?

I have tried for severally now, payment successful but appointment declined.

If you did yours successfully, what payment method did you choose?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2022
PLS GURUS

pufframmy:
Since u have visited some place at your first visit, is that not a problem putting it back as were u will be visiting again

thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by larade16(f): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2022
pufframmy:
PLS GURUS

I have always included Eiffel tower as well as Louvre Museum in my itineraries the 3 times i have applied and I haven’t had issues…you can’t get tired of those two places, so I think you should be fine. But if you are in doubt, you can search other places.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by musiklibrary: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2022
talentarena:
Same problem, i have paid 5 times, with no success and all my money debited

Men, it is quite unfortunate.

They are having issues with their site.
I have spent over 100k on appointment and no success.
They replied my mail saying. I should request for refund which will take them a minimum of one month to refund me.

I guess, we just have to chill for a while before trying the appointment again.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2022
pufframmy:

thanks

I never do a detailed itinerary. In the letter of introduction, I mention that I intend to visit tourist sites. Meet up with friends and that I love french cuisines and culture and always try to visit annually during my leave- I have said this exact thing for my last two Schengen visas (France).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kindness111: 9:37am On Jun 01, 2022
Good morning everyone, please I want to apply for france tourist visa for myself and my 4 year old child, am i supposed to get a profile for him or is there a way I can join him with mine?
Secondly, how much his visa fee.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:39am On Jun 01, 2022
thanks Boss I appreciate
larade16:
I have always included Eiffel tower as well as Louvre Museum in my itineraries the 3 times i have applied and I haven’t had issues…you can’t get tired of those two places, so I think you should be fine. But if you are in doubt, you can search other places.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2022
thanks Baba
i appreciate

Nchabuomo:

I never do a detailed itinerary. In the letter of introduction, I mention that I intend to visit tourist sites. Meet up with friends and that I love french cuisines and culture and always try to visit annually during my leave- I have said this exact thing for my last two Schengen visas (France).
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Donbaba123: 10:14am On Jun 01, 2022
musiklibrary:

They replied my mail saying. I should request for refund which will take them a minimum of one month to refund me.

Did you try Abuja vfs yet? Cuz i still help someone to book am appointment yesterday
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by talentarena(m): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2022
I am attending a business program from july 18th and i have to get an appointment at most 27th from abuja to allow me get the visa, and i booked 23rd before paid and all my funds are on hold and then i saw 27th and i tried too still all money om hold they replied me and asked me to ask for refund too, but now my chanllange is there are no manual appointments and theres nothing i can do i am really confused and frustrated as i have paid 5k euros for the program

Another question if at the end i get appointment for 27th is there chancees that i can still meet up with 18th program start date??

musiklibrary:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by talentarena(m): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2022
No boss, its not possible you booked appointments yesterday cos i have been trying abuja all along and have spent over 120k pls share your number and pls tell us how you paid.

Donbaba123:

Did you try Abuja vfs yet? Cuz i still help someone to book am appointment yesterday
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by musiklibrary: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2022
Donbaba123:

Please share your number.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by musiklibrary: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2022
talentarena:
I am attending a business program from july 18th and i have to get an appointment at most 27th from abuja to allow me get the visa, and i booked 23rd before paid and all my funds are on hold and then i saw 27th and i tried too still all money om hold they replied me and asked me to ask for refund too, but now my chanllange is there are no manual appointments and theres nothing i can do i am really confused and frustrated as i have paid 5k euros for the program

Another question if at the end i get appointment for 27th is there chancees that i can still meet up with 18th program start date??

Hi Man,

I am as frustrated as you. 100k on hold and no outcome yet.

But we just have to keep it calm, patient and hopeful all come back to normal ASAP.

Yes, if you get appointment on the 27th you should be able to meet up with your program on the 18th

I wish you all the best.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by talentarena(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2022
Someone here hust commented that he got booked yesterday, how trye is that pls also, kindly share your number

musiklibrary:

Hi Man,

I am as frustrated as you. 100k on hold and no outcome yet.

But we just have to keep it calm, patient and hopeful all come back to normal ASAP.

Yes, if you get appointment on the 27th you should be able to meet up with your program on the 18th

I wish you all the best.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by musiklibrary: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
talentarena:
Someone here hust commented that he got booked yesterday, how trye is that pls also, kindly share your number

We are all waiting for the person to provide us with info on how he did it successfully yesterday.
-
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damrmd02(f): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Pls, I would like to send you an email. Pls accept. This my email dammyloler@yahoo.com.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by QuackZulu: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hi everyone,

I applied for my short stay study visa last week Tuesday and got an update on Friday that it's with the embassy.

Today, my host University called the embassy and they said my passport was picked up yesterday but I am yet to get any update from vfs abuja (via email or text).

I paid for courier as well and I am to travel to France this Sunday.

Do you think my passport will get to me on time?

For those who have applied in the past, how long did it take to get your visa couriered from Abuja to you in states such as Rivers State?

I will also try calling vfs tomorrow, hopefully they will be willing to courier it on time.

Thank you for your help

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.