Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (792117 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by TheAristocrat(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Thanks.
meljoe:

Congrats
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by TheAristocrat(m): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Thank you for pointing it out.
It was an inadvertent omission from the List. Indeed, Evidence of Hotel Reservation was submitted alongside the application.
Candybright:

Congratulations
You didnt have hotel reservations?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by LordAA(m): 4:47am On Aug 01, 2022
TheAristocrat:
Good Day Everyone.

Submission of supporting documents and biometrics- 15/07/2022
Transfer of Application from VFS Global to French Embassy- 18/07/2022
Return of Passport from French Embassy to VFS Global- 22/07/2022

Result: 3-Month, Multiple Entry Visa

Supporting Documents submitted:

1.) Valid and Expired Passport ( with valid 5-year UK Visa Sticker, and expired UK, USA and Schengen Visa Stickers)
2.) Coloured photocopy of Letter of Employment and Work ID Card.
3.) Payslips for 3 Months
4.) Bank Account Statements ( one for salary account showing payment of salary as stated on the payslips, and the other is a US$ domiciliary
account showing $**** in savings for a 6-month period.
5.) CSCS Statement of Stock Holding ( Note, if you want to use your shareholdings in publicly quoted companies as evidence of your ties to
Nigeria in your application, I recommend tallking with your Stockbroker to get the statement issued by
CSCS on their Letterhead. CSCS no longer attends to individual investors for such request)
6.) Flight reservation
7.) Travel Insurance
8.) Cover Letter
9.) Completed Application Form with attached Passport Photograph.

Congratulations!
Please did you include any document describing the planned program like a tour operator's itenerary?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by LordAA(m): 4:53am On Aug 01, 2022
Hello everyone,
I'm trying to apply for a a tourist visa to France.
Please, how do I get a itinerary from a tour operator to support my application.

Thank you!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ajibesin: 7:35am On Aug 01, 2022
Where to apply?
Good Morning house. I was selected for a student conference program to take place in Spain and France. As a first time applicant, I do not know which country embassy to apply ( since they are both schengen countries).
I need your advice pls, Thank you!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by annylove1: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good day everyone, we finally picked up our passports with one month visa in it, unfortunately we missed our flight to the UK for last week.
We would be buying another ticket to the UK and then enter France from there.

Biometrics done on the 20th, July
Docs submitted includes

Introduction Letter
Bank statements
Insurance
Business docs including CAC, tax and invoices
Marriage certificate
Travel history to the UK, US, Ireland and some African countries
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
annylove1:
Good day everyone, we finally picked up our passports with one month visa in it, unfortunately we missed our flight to the UK for last week.
We would be buying another ticket to the UK and then enter France from there.

Biometrics done on the 20th, July
Docs submitted includes

Introduction Letter
Bank statements
Insurance
Business docs including CAC, tax and invoices
Marriage certificate
Travel history to the UK, US, Ireland and some African countries
Congrats
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
Apriltreasure:
Please guys, any idea how to make flight reservation without payment? I’m using royal Air Maroc but they don’t have reservation option, I’m submitting my docs 2nd August,, pls help a sisa

You can use several airline websites to do it. Most of them will require payment within 24 hours; failure to do so will result in cancellation of your reservation.

Or

You can also use a travel agency to do it

Or

You can visit naijagoingabroad.com. If you book hotel reservation or travel insurance through naijagoingabroad.com, you can get the flight reservation for free. To get the flight reservation for free, you must spend roughly 5000 naira for hotel reservation. If you buy travel insurance from them, you can also get it for free.

Important notice: The company "Naija Going Abroad" does not employ me, nor am I an agent or owner of the business. I learned about them on the nairaland site, and I've used them in the past to book hotel reservations, get travel insurance, and book flight reservations. Before engaging with them, kindly confirm it on your own.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olasco001: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Good morning gurus please how much is Spain appointment fees and Visa fees for tourist
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Olasco001:
Good morning gurus please how much is Spain appointment fees and Visa fees for tourist

I am aware that the purpose of this forum is to exchange questions and answers, but I still think we should conduct our own search. The website contains details about the visa fee, service charges, additional services, and how to make an appointment.

On their website, you can get all the information you require. The Visa fee is 37100 naira as shown on their website. Service charge is 7200 naira.

The appointment is $17.1. The next available appointment is mid September.

I got the above information from their website.

https://nigeria.blsspainvisa.com/visa_type.php
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by umeme: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Please if one have a multiple French schengen visa, then travelled to france. On the second visit can i travel to Italy?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ifax(f): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Yes

umeme:
Please if one have a multiple French schengen visa, then travelled to france. On the second visit can i travel to Italy?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olasco001: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thanks @Ashiri baba
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olasco001: 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Please is there available appointment for First timers travel for Lagos at France embassy website or only Abuja there’s available date is on
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ifax(f): 12:45am On Aug 03, 2022
Currently, none available. But check back tomorrow

Olasco001:
Please is there available appointment for First timers travel for Lagos at France embassy website or only Abuja there’s available date is on
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2022
Interesting thread. I am building a network of Nigerians in European countries on instagram. Please follow the page and invite other Nigerians in Europe that you know to follow as well. Lets create a network to share information and opportunities. It is only for Nigeians in Europe, those planning to come to Europe, when you arrive, it will be nice for you to follow the page as well.

instagram: @europe_nigerian
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
ogatboy:
Interesting thread. I am building a network of Nigerians in European countries on instagram. Please follow the page and invite other Nigerians in Europe that you know to follow as well. Lets create a network to share information and opportunities. It is only for Nigeians in Europe, those planning to come to Europe, when you arrive, it will be nice for you to follow the page as well.

Lol but you have the account on private
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
Enitan1998:

Lol but you have the account on private

Yes it is to filter people that can follow. Just to make it a closed group. Once you follow, I'll accept as quickly as possible.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
why not a open forum or telegram instead of instagram so people can communicate well
ogatboy:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
pufframmy:
why not a open forum or telegram instead of instagram so people can communicate well

True but people are more active on instagram than telegram
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kheji1: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2022
Please, THIS IS URGENT.

I want to reschedule my visa appointment date at VFS to an earlier date currently available, i tired it on the portal and i am getting "This appointment cannot be rescheduled".

Who has successfully rescheduled their appointment or knows how to do it?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by AskGod07: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2022
You will write France embassy directly they are the one can help you with that.

Kheji1:
Please, THIS IS URGENT.

I want to reschedule my visa appointment date at VFS to an earlier date currently available, i tired it on the portal and i am getting "This appointment cannot be rescheduled".

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2022
i dont think u can oo, cause i try that also many times when i wanted to change mine today before i give up and i use the appointment like that
Kheji1:
Please, THIS IS URGENT.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by JohnZak: 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hi lionlee216! Congrats on your visa. I am in a similar situation. I am a GC holder who is applying for a Schengen visa through the French embassy from Atlanta. I had two Schengen visas issued by the Swiss consulate in the past and both were of 6 months duration. Did you specifically ask for a 30-day visa from the French embassy or is that what they just issued to you? Did the 30-day period of validity on your visa start from when the visa was issued or your departure date as stated on your visa application?
Thanks

lionlee216:

Visa granted in 7 days, i was given 30days multiple entry. Applied from Chicago, US

passport biodata page
Photocopy of Visas, entry and exit stamps
Business registration
3 months bank statements
Cover letter(though not required)
Hotel reservation
Flight reservation
My recent tax returns
Copy of my green card
Insurance

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lionlee216(m): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
JohnZak:
Hi lionlee216! Congrats on your visa. I am in a similar situation. I am a GC holder who is applying for a Schengen visa through the French embassy from Atlanta. I had two Schengen visas issued by the Swiss consulate in the past and both were of 6 months duration. Did you specifically ask for a 30-day visa from the French embassy or is that what they just issued to you? Did the 30-day period of validity on your visa start from when the visa was issued or your departure date as stated on your visa application?
Thanks

Oh, 6 months duration! Hopefully, i won't have any reasons to apply for visa moving forward.

I didn't ask for 1 month visa. It was at the discretion of the consulate. I stated my trip is from Sept 9 to 18, I guess hence the 1 month visa. A friend that applied through the Italian embassy got less than 15 days.

My visa Validity starts from Sept 1 and valid till Nov 30th
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by JohnZak: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
Thanks boss! This information is very helpful. Appreciate the prompt reply. Have a good one and enjoy your vacation in France.

lionlee216:

Oh, 6 months duration! Hopefully, i won't have any reasons to apply for visa moving forward.

I didn't ask for 1 month visa. It was at the discretion of the consulate. I stated my trip is from Sept 9 to 18, I guess hence the 1 month visa. A friend that applied through the Italian embassy got less than 15 days.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
na wa oo so dey even give less duration over there in USA.
we thought it only us they are mostly do that with

lionlee216:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mikelo93: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Please as anyone who submitted at VFS around 20th to 22nd of July gotten response from embassy?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Wiseadebiye: 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mikelo93:
Please as anyone who submitted at VFS around 20th to 22nd of July gotten response from embassy?

I submitted and did my Biometric on Wednesday July 27, 2022 and Passport with Visa was ready yesterday, August 3, 2022. Collection was via UPS though. Yours will drop soon...keep hope alive.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Wiseadebiye:

I submitted and did my Biometric on Wednesday July 27, 2022 and Passport with Visa was ready yesterday, August 3, 2022. Collection was via UPS though. Yours will drop soon...keep hope alive.
Are you. First timer
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:20am On Aug 05, 2022
Congrat u didn't share ur timeline and documents submitted with us to help others too
Wiseadebiye:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Wiseadebiye: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
pufframmy:
Congrat u didn't share ur timeline and documents submitted with us to help others too

VISA ALERT: 3-Month, Multiple Entry Visa

Biometrics- 27/07/2022
Return of Passport: 03/08/2022

Supporting Documents submitted (All black and white)

Detailed Cover Letter covering (Purpose of Visit, Personal Assets, Financial Status, Travel History, Why I Will Leave France)
Application form
Letter of Introduction (employer)
3 months account statements
Current and Expired Visas
3 months Travel Insurance
CSCS statements
Flight reservation (KLM pay later option)
Hotel Reservation (booking.com)
1 Passport Photograph

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Zoey1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.