Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (793079 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
You will see a small paper attached to this with the date you are to return to vfs

So they didn’t attach it to yours

davodyguy:

Wait óò.

On my own, it was there, but they didn't put return on it.

Yeah.

How does it look like?

For France, they just say follow XYZ, didn't see return to the embassy

Seethe attachment
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
this is not the directive i got if i can see it i will post it here it stated
show up at the embassy soso date
it was dated the time i should Appear at the VFS
davodyguy:

Wait óò.

On my own, it was there, but they didn't put return on it.

Yeah.

How does it look like?

For France, they just say follow XYZ, didn't see return to the embassy

Seethe attachment

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Newbiein2016: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Terrible counsel.

The EEA region obviously shares information and since the OP had biometrics taken a few years ago with the Germany application, he'll input some details related to that in this France application.

For consistency and transparency, I recommend that OP be very clear on the refusal and indicate why and how the situation has changed.

A few pages back, testimonials of folks who got visas after rejections abound and some went the extra mile and submitted any and every supporting document to improve their chances.

I encourage everyone to go back and read through for details. Too many ideas & info exist here to help with the applications.

Lastly, please be very wary about suggestions to conceal this easily verifiable fact which might negatively affect future applications.

davodyguy:

If they didn't ask in your form, why should you indicate?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
meljoe:
You will see a small paper attached to this with the date you are to return to vfs

So they didn’t attach it to yours

Thanks.

I have been melting inside since he mentioned that thing and thinking if Italian Embassy would use that as well against one.

Let me ask you, did you drop original property document? Like C of O

I read where they said you have to bring original and photocopy.

How can I deposit my Certificate of Occupancy with embassy?

Very risky
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
pufframmy:
this is not the directive i got if i can see it i will post it here it stated
show up at the embassy soso date
it was dated the time i should Appear at the VFS
Okay.

I had to go check mine very well to be sure nothing of such was requested.

Did you drop any original documents with them and did they return?

I saw where they said all documents are to be submitted in original and photocopy.

Will I drop by property documents?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
I know of France , which is just photocopy and I don’t think any embassy will collect original of land or house documents

davodyguy:

Thanks.

I have been melting inside since he mentioned that thing and thinking if Italian Embassy would use that as well against one.

Very risky
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
this is the slip

lol dont be scare joor it just an instruction to show up after returning from the trip which i ignore

davodyguy:

Thanks.

Very risky

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
yes they will return what is necessary to returned to back to such as
Your passport,
If you submit original House documen they will althought now na photocopy they use to collect

any orginal document submitted will be returned but i dont think i submiteb any official original document to them only photocopy sha

davodyguy:

Okay.

I had to go check mine very well to be sure nothing of such was requested.

Did you drop any original documents with them and did they return?

I saw where they said all documents are to be submitted in original and photocopy.

Will I drop by property documents?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
pufframmy:
Your passport,
If you submit original House documen they will althought now na photocopy they use to collect

any orginal document submitted will be returned but i dont think i submiteb any official original document to them only photocopy sha

Thanks I can't imagine Original C of O plus Original Certificate of Incorporation of office from CAC.

O deep gan
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
meljoe:
I know of France , which is just photocopy and I don’t think any embassy will collect original of land or house documents

Yes for France and UK, they're cool with copies.

But Italy, I fear.

I read a post of someone saying they badly handled his original marriage certificate.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2022
WealthLegend:
Please, can someone recommend some schools in France for Masters in ICT courses with lowest tuition fees and easy admission processsing.

You sent a dm? undecided
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2022
Oh na wa
davodyguy:

Yes for France and UK, they're cool with copies.

But Italy, I fear.

I read a post of someone saying they badly handled his original marriage certificate.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by CodedTobx(m): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
Guys I submitted my application on Wednesday 12th Oct in Abuja and I received an email from vfs today Monday that my passport is ready for collection. Few days review. Don’t even know what to expect.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olasco001: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
@CodedTobx...The lord is your Shepherd we can’t said anything unless you receive your passport and confirm what is there .

I pray go and receive your visa �

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
which u best of luck
CodedTobx:
Guys I submitted my application on Wednesday 12th Oct in Abuja and I received an email from vfs today Monday that my passport is ready for collection. Few days review. Don’t even know what to expect.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by babs4all: 7:38am On Oct 18, 2022
Please if you have any information about available date slots for tourism application at vfs for France, kindly post it here. Filled form since October 3rd, till now, no date available.
Can anyone assist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ifax(f): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
babs4all:
Please if you have any information about available date slots for tourism application at vfs for France, kindly post it here. Filled form since October 3rd, till now, no date available.
Can anyone assist?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
pufframmy:
Your passport,

Please I need a clarification.

The form from the online link is a little different from the one with TLS contact
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
ifax:

They finally opened Lagos?

Yeye
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
Olasco001:
@CodedTobx...The lord is your Shepherd we can’t said anything unless you receive your passport and confirm what is there .

I pray go and receive your visa �
Have you picked up?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olasco001: 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Good evening house
Plz what can I do I didn’t get my passport yet when I check it still in processing at mission and my Vacation start from next week Monday just 2 week breaks plz what can I do? Do I need to mail Spanish Embassy or can I called them
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by unclepauly: 1:26am On Oct 19, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

You are considered a frequent traveler (by Italian embassy) if you have previously obtained visas from any of the following countries

- Any of the Schengen countries
- The UK
- The USA
- Canada
- Türkiye

I don't think Turkiye is included. I recall that I tried to add that visa as part of my travel history and it was rejected including UAE. They accepted others.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by babs4all: 7:12am On Oct 19, 2022
Unable to book appointment successfully. The payment platform keeps saying that there are missing parameters after inputting all the details.

Anyone with same experience and how to resolve this?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by BornReadyM: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
babs4all:
Unable to book appointment successfully. The payment platform keeps saying that there are missing parameters after inputting all the details.

Facing same issue. The page keeps telling me that it cannot charge the card because it has not been enrolled in 3D secured payments. Tried with 3 bank cards, same thing. I eventually called the banks and they confirmed the cards are 3D secured. Called VFS and they do not have any solution or alternative. The VFS agents are even advising against using the bank transfer option because that has issues as well.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
there still date on france till noe in lagos
make use of it
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olasco001: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
Good afternoon Guru’s pls what is the next stage from these ?
In Transit from Mission to BLS
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by BornReadyM: 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
Has anyone been able to successfully pay and secure a date on VFS website today? If yes, please how did you make payment?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Sandy04: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by BornReadyM: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
Sandy04:

Hi, I had the same issue with you.
I used transfer, got debited 3 times.
Used card and they said all 2 cards weren’t 3D secured.
Then I proceeded to open a barter account with flutterwave, I made a transfer into the barter account, then I used the flutterwave virtual card, and it worked.
Apparently, seems they want people opening the flutterwave account by force, by fire. Good luck.

Thanks a lot for your help. Did this and it worked.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ifax(f): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
Try using vpn.

babs4all:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Sandy04: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
Use sterling bank card , it works . I think it has to do with dollar ban on some bank naira cards

BornReadyM:

Facing same issue. The page keeps telling me that it cannot charge the card because it has not been enrolled in 3D secured payments. Tried with 3 bank cards, same thing. I eventually called the banks and they confirmed the cards are 3D secured. Called VFS and they do not have any solution or alternative. The VFS agents are even advising against using the bank transfer option because that has issues as well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.