Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (793256 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
Click on pay at office option

Sandy04:

I am glad it worked.
Please teach me how to make flight reservations, without payments.
I have been trying. I used booking.com.
Also tried Waka now , But I can’t find the pay later option. They keep asking for card details.
Kindly assist. Thank you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by babs4all: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
Thank you so much. This idea is the best

Sandy04:

Hi, I had the same issue with you.
I used transfer, got debited 3 times.
Used card and they said all 2 cards weren’t 3D secured.
Then I proceeded to open a barter account with flutterwave, I made a transfer into the barter account, then I used the flutterwave virtual card, and it worked.
Apparently, seems they want people opening the flutterwave account by force, by fire. Good luck.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by rapheal5(m): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2022
I need sure travel agent in lagos for shengen visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by babs4all: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
We encourage self service on this platform as long as you can read and write. Ask any question, relevant answers and information will be provided to help you.

rapheal5:

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by rapheal5(m): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
babs4all:
We encourage self service on this platform as long as you can read and write. Ask any question, relevant answers and information will be provided to help you.

ok thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
no body sure pass yourself

rapheal5:

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Internationalmu: 3:27am On Oct 21, 2022
Hi

I have an unused 6 months France visa that expired this year and I want to transit through páris to Canada, will it affect My chances renewing the Schengen visa because I didn't use it?

Has anyone used vfs home service ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Newbiein2016: 6:50am On Oct 21, 2022
You only need a transit visa if travelling to the UK with any of the European airlines.

See link for more details:
https://france-visas.gouv.fr/web/france-visas/airport-transit-visa

Travelling to Canada through Paris will pose no problems.

Internationalmu:
Hi

I have an unused 6 months France visa that expired this year and I want to transit through páris to Canada, will it affect My chances renewing the Schengen visa because I didn't use it?

Has anyone used vfs home service ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
rapheal5:
its better you beg person wey don give him visa from here or any group you dey make he guide you and help you through the process and when visa drop,you fit send a token of appreciation or to buy airtime sturvs.Agent have nothing to offer than what you already know and have.Na guidance you need.If you no believe you fit still try the agent make you get experience shaaaa..lol
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 8:11am On Oct 22, 2022
rapheal5:
Do your thing yourself

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by rapheal5(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
its better you beg person wey don give him visa from here or any group you dey make he guide you and help you through the process and when visa drop,you fit send a token of appreciation or to buy airtime sturvs.Agent have nothing to offer than what you already know and have.Na guidance you need.If you no believe you fit still try the agent make you get experience shaaaa..lol
thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olasco001: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
Appointment date for First Timer in Lagos

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
rapheal5:

You can do it yourself. Ask questions from those whose applications were successful. You can ask them to guide you or tell you the documents to be submitted.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Deustchemann(m): 7:20am On Oct 23, 2022
Good morning guys. Quick question on the travel insurance please. Is there a fixed duration it must cover? Or I should just set it for my travel period? In my case, my trip is for 8 days.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2022
Deustchemann:
Good morning guys. Quick question on the travel insurance please. Is there a fixed duration it must cover? Or I should just set it for my travel period? In my case, my trip is for 8 days.
Date of arrival in that country and date of departure

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2022
CodedTobx:
Guys I submitted my application on Wednesday 12th Oct in Abuja and I received an email from vfs today Monday that my passport is ready for collection. Few days review. Don’t even know what to expect.
How far?

Hope it went well
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Deustchemann(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2022
davodyguy:

Date of arrival in that country and date of departure
Thanks Chief.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olasco001: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2022
Good Morning everyone, please I need urgent assistance on these , please can someone who understands these can give me reason of my refusal Letter

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Olasco001:
Good Morning everyone, please I need urgent assistance on these , please can someone who understands these can give me reason of my refusal Letter

The refusal was based on item number 10 on the refusal form (French version).

See the main reason for the refusal below:
The information presented to justify the purpose and conditions of the intended stay is not reliable.

Also 7, 8 and 9
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olasco001: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Thanks you@ Ashirioluwa,

Please what can I do , can I appeal or make I commot face from Spain . This thing really pain me to the extend that I’m down seriously I can’t do anything in office these moment at all

Pls gurus can I apply for France or list sure schengen visa easy to get
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olasco001: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
After all these document

Introduction letter from employer
Acceptance letter the day I got the job
6 month pay slip
Work ID card
Covid19 card
NIN
Kid birth certificate
Married certificate
Travel insurance
Hotel and flight booking
Travel itinerary
Self introduction letter
personal saving ACC with almost 5M
Bank Refrence letter
Land property Documents on my name with C -of-O

Because of this I travel to Ghana, Togo , Cotonou to let my passport have history
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
Olasco001:
After all these document

6 month pay slip
Work ID card
Covid19 card
NIN
Kid birth certificate
Married certificate
Travel insurance
Hotel and flight booking
Travel itinerary
Self introduction letter
Bank Refrence letter

Because of this I travel to Ghana, Togo , Cotonou to let my passport have history
whats your travel history like?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olasco001: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ghana , Togo , Cotonou
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
cucumbar:
whats your travel history like?

I am aware that travel history is a factor when considering visa applications, but it is not the sole reason.

It also important how an application is packaged. A thorough cover letter and the required paperwork are equally important.

Also, keep in mind that the "regular travelers" of today once filed for visas with brand-new passports as a first time travelers.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Olasco001:
Thanks you@ Ashirioluwa,

Please what can I do , can I appeal or make I commot face from Spain . This thing really pain me to the extend that I’m down seriously I can’t do anything in office these moment at all

Pls gurus can I apply for France or list sure schengen visa easy to get
France is not always that hard among Schengen countries in Nigeria
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Olasco001:
After all these document

6 month pay slip
Work ID card
Covid19 card
NIN
Kid birth certificate
Married certificate
Travel insurance
Hotel and flight booking
Travel itinerary
Self introduction letter
Bank Refrence letter

In all these, I didn't see a strong cover letter.

There's need for a strong cover letter to address the reason of refusal.

You should have written a letter to assure them that you would not run away.

I was first refused Australian Visa in 2017 when the officer felt he's not convinced that I was going to return to Nigeria.

I first wrote a protest letter, which they guy said he can't do anything about it.

I reapplied and wrote 4 page cover letter, got other supporting letters from Australia, my visa was granted 30 days later.

Cover letter explaining your circumstances is very crucial.

Your packing was good with those supporting docs, but that cover letter is crucial, along with Travel history.

Those African countries may have worked for France, but not for Spain, Italy etc

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olasco001: 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Good evening @Davodguy
Do you mean I should reapply for Spain �� but someone told me Appeal Isn’t work for shengen , I apply for Australia �� In 2019 it’s take almost 2 month before the refusal, during the Bushfires that’s happen in Australia then I didn’t know I can Reapply and Write Protest letter to them then

Pls have you seen anyone that’s appeal to Spain and win the appeal and granted the visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

I am aware that travel history is a factor when considering visa applications, but it is not the sole reason.

It also important how an application is packaged. A thorough cover letter and the required paperwork are equally important.

Also, keep in mind that the "regular travelers" of today once filed for visas with brand-new passports.
well, I think a lot of factors come into play in deciding who gets a visa or not and travel history is just one of them.
If you are an employee, the organization you work with, your role and how much you earn is important. Some organizations open doors. This could come in handy for first timers.
If you are a business person, the type of business you do and your turnover comes into play here.
When I got my first shengen visa, I didn’t have what could be considered travel history, as I only had a dubai stamp and Brazilian visa that I had not used.

Some one mentioned a very key factor on another thread and I’m going to quote it here( credit to pansophist)

“To get a visa easily from any country, YOU MUST GIVE THE CONSULAR A VIBE OF AFFLUENCE. The consular must be convinced that you are least likely to overstay or abuse the conditions of your visa. This is where most applicants get a denial because it is difficult to prove”.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.