Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (790176 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by muhyideenabdul(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
sihamey:

You were asking question for European visa in France thread and someone answered you based on France visa experience. If you have sense you should have gone to other European thread like Italy or Germany thread to get another answer from experience people there then take a decision. If you know the answer you will not come here to display your stupidity las las you will go meet agent to scam you in the name of self employment visa to Europe.

You must be stupid as stupid as the way you were brought up for talking that way.
You showed to the world how you were wrongly brought up.

Low brain cancer is your problem since you cannot understand that France is among the European countries.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sihamey: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
muhyideenabdul:

You must be stupid as stupid as the way you were brought up for talking that way.
You showed to the world how you were wrongly brought up.

Low brain cancer is your problem since you cannot understand that France is among the European countries .

You are talking trash, I don’t blame you NairaLand has given dick and Harri faceless platform to insult people they can’t stand to talk face to face. You just sounded like underage. Simple English you can’t understand, I told you this is france thread as part of European country you are looking for, and your brain did not tell you to check other European country thread like Germany and Italy since france can’t give you what you want. At the bolded means you can’t even read to comprehend my comment.
I’m not even sure you know what you are looking for. Waste of time
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by seankafor(m): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2023
Guys is the 80k paid at the VFS embassy refundable Incase of visa denial?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 7:12am On Aug 12, 2023
It is stated on that paper you signed on application, NO REFUND
seankafor:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by seankafor(m): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2023
hunee:
It is stated on that paper you signed on application, NO REFUND
thanks for the response..

Can we track the progress of the application online or we wait until they deliver the passport 🛂 for us to know the status of the application
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
Please if you were issued a visa recently,please can you post your visa alerts with your time lines and if possible documents submitted to encourage those waiting .Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
i dont know why people dnt wish to share again even if someone was denied can always ask here for more advice
puffmama:
Please if you were issued a visa recently,please can you post your visa alerts with your time lines and if possible documents submitted to encourage those waiting .Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by manneger2: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
I don’t know where to drop this message, I feel like people here can answer me,
Pls am resident in Poland with Polish residence permit, hope I can board an airline going to Greece and exit in in Athens to enter another airline to Warsaw. Pls if you have an idea about this answer me thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
You have said it all. You are a legal resident, Fly around the region and enjoy yourself.
manneger2:
I don’t know where to drop this message, I feel like people here can answer me,
Pls am resident in Poland with Polish residence permit, hope I can board an airline going to Greece and exit in in Athens to enter another airline to Warsaw. Pls if you have an idea about this answer me thanks

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 3:10am On Aug 13, 2023
It's best she finds out from the Airlines
There are some privileges citizens have that residents don't have .

uote author=hunee post=125067163]You have said it all. You are a legal resident, Fly around the region and enjoy yourself.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2023
My dear, no lies considering the fact he is flying with a Nigerian passport, there may be some glitch. Please confirm bros as he advised
puffmama:
It's best she finds out from the Airlines
There are some privileges citizens have that residents don't have .

uote author=hunee post=125067163]You have said it all. You are a legal resident, Fly around the region and enjoy yourself.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by goldenedem: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
seankafor:

Hello , good day
Please this 80k was it visa fee or what was it for ?
I have my own appointment next week too ,
Please I would like to know .
And also, exactly how much you paid for visa fee .
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
I was wondering how the 80k came about . I paid 34,393.14 for vfs service charges to get appointment and 68010 for visa fees . I didn't pay any for courier charges because of where I stay.
They charge for courier based on location .

quote author=goldenedem post=125081896]

Hello , good day
And also, exactly how much you paid for visa fee .[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by amaka157: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
puffmama:
I was wondering how the 80k came about . I paid 34,393.14 for vfs service charges to get appointment and 68010 for visa fees . I didn't pay any for courier charges because of where I stay.

Hello , good day

The Visa fee as @now may already be 80k considering the alternating exchange rate... visa fee is 80euros and vfs service charge is 40euros.... How much is that in naira atm....?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nuttycaptain: 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
I had my appointment on 2nd (Wednesday last week). I paid a total of N 81875 inclusive of courier fees for delivery within Lagos.

puffmama:

Hello , good day
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nuttycaptain: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Timeline for me,

Appointment was 2nd of August, 8am
3 e-mails on same day (02.08.2023) acknowledging receipt of application, sending of application to embassy and receipt of application by embassy.
2 e-mails on 11.08.2023 acknowledging receipt of my processed passport by VFS and notification of dispatch of my passport to UPS.

I won't know if visa was approved or not until I receive my passport, hopefully within the next couple of days.

I'll update with more information when I have my passport in hand

puffmama:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
Did you pay to book appointment before submission ? or they just charge higher in Abuja .

uote author=nuttycaptain post=125086426]I had my appointment on 2nd (Wednesday last week). I paid a total of N 81875 inclusive of courier fees for delivery within Lagos.

[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by seankafor(m): 2:29am On Aug 14, 2023
goldenedem:

Hello , good day
81k... Visa fee
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by seankafor(m): 2:31am On Aug 14, 2023
nuttycaptain:
Timeline for me,

3 e-mails on same day (02.08.2023) acknowledging receipt of application, sending of application to embassy and receipt of application by embassy.
2 e-mails on 11.08.2023 acknowledging receipt of my processed passport by VFS and notification of dispatch of my passport to UPS.

I won't know if visa was approved or not until I receive my passport, hopefully within the next couple of days.

why does it take so long, I thought it's 7 days max
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2023
Ii was told it will take 5-7 working days in Abuja and 8-10 working days in Lagos but because they no longer give the option of pick up but only courier . It may make sense to add 1-2 days extra for delivery .

seankafor:
why does it take so long, I thought it's 7 days max

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 9:26am On Aug 14, 2023
Great , you are likely to receive it today or tomorrow. I pray it's good news .

nuttycaptain:
Timeline for me,

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kolidave: 9:50am On Aug 14, 2023
puffmama:
Ii was told it will take 5-7 working days in Abuja and 8-10 working days in Lagos but because they no longer give the option of pick up but only courier . It may make sense to add 1-2 days extra for delivery .

recently this hasn't been the case ooo especially for student Visa. the wait time spans into weeks now
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2023
That's sad .The UK is actually giving priority to their students .

quote author=kolidave post=125097819]

recently this hasn't been the case ooo especially for student Visa. the wait time spans into weeks now [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Opeyemi007: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Italy Visa Timeline
Biometric Date 19th July 2023 Walk in at TLS VI
Pick Up Date. Aug 14th
Visa Approved
Single Entry 15 days stay.

Itinerary Lagos-UK-Europe-UK-Lagos
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Congratulations. How soon after your passport was picked from VFS office did the dispatch contact you or deliver .

Opeyemi007:
Italy Visa Timeline
Pick Up Date. Aug 14th
Visa Approved

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Opeyemi007: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Thanks. Paid for courier but I picked it up myself. Picked it before it was dispatched. Also, I Used TLS
puffmama:
Congratulations. How soon after your passport was picked from VFS office did the dispatch contact you or deliver .

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Great, VFs Abuja presently does not have option of pick up so they have to dispatch .
I got a sms this afternoon that the courier has picked my passport so was wondering how long it will take to deliver .

Opeyemi007:
Thanks. Paid for courier but I picked it up myself. Picked it before it was dispatched. Also, I Used TLS
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Opeyemi007: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
It should be tomorrow
puffmama:

Great, VFs Abuja presently does not have option of pick up so they have to dispatch .
I got a sms this afternoon that the courier has picked my passport so was wondering how long it will take to deliver .

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Africankel(m): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
puffmama:

UPS guys are usually sluggish. If you need your passport urgently, I'd advise you go to their Area 3 office by 8am tomorrow before they set out for dispatch. This is what I always do.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Africankel(m): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
Opeyemi007:
Italy Visa Timeline
Pick Up Date. Aug 14th
Visa Approved

Congratulations!!!

Imagine TLS Abuja keeping my visa application for two weeks before sending it to the Consulate. I've sha reached out to the Consulate for the withdrawal of my passport as I have another trip in two days. They promised to send it today, so hopefully I pick it up from TLS tomorrow.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
Oh so sorry about that , That's really sad but was the application processed .?

quote author=Africankel post=125108778]

Congratulations!!!

Imagine TLS Abuja keeping my visa application for two weeks before sending it to the Consulate. I've sha reached out to the Consulate for the withdrawal of my passport as I have another trip in two days. They promised to send it today, so hopefully I pick it up from TLS tomorrow.[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
Wow,thank you so much . Did you pick your passport recently ? How did you know it was sent to Area 3 considering they have about 3 offices in Abuja .

quote author=Africankel post=125108470]

UPS guys are usually sluggish. If you need your passport urgently, I'd advise you go to their Area 3 office by 8am tomorrow before they set out for dispatch. This is what I always do.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.