Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (792601 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sasho9ja(m): 3:28pm On Apr 24
Hello house, pls who should the cover letter for France visa application be addressed to?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by donteebalo(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24
sasho9ja:
Hello house, pls who should the cover letter for France visa application be addressed to?

The Consulate General

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 4:18pm On Apr 24
Hello @sasho9ja
To The

Consulate General of France
1 Oyinkan Abayomi Drive
Ikoyi Island
Lagos, Nigeria

sasho9ja:

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sasho9ja(m): 4:50pm On Apr 24
Thanks @Marcgrace and @donteebalo smiley.

Marcgrace:
Hello @sasho9ja
To The

Consulate General of France
1 Oyinkan Abayomi Drive
Ikoyi Island
Lagos, Nigeria

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sojimomomo: 9:07pm On Apr 24
Biggyman11:
Guys, did anyone make payment with Tls recently ? i have been trying to pay for appointment since yesterday but no luck.
Please help

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by BigshotAsola5: 11:07pm On Apr 24
Please, it is true that buying of ticket for the Olympics game in Paris is closed ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 8:21am On Apr 25
When will the resale platform open?

The official resale platform for the Paris 2024 Games will open on 15 May 2024. It will be the only official site for ticket holders from all over the world wishing to resell their ticket(s).

Tickets for the Paris 2024 Olympic Games are only on sale on the official ticketing website for future spectators from all over the world. No other sales platform is authorised to sell tickets.

BigshotAsola5:
Please, it is true that buying of ticket for the Olympics game in Paris is closed ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by BlueStripper: 10:01am On Apr 25
Hi Guys, I noticed something while trying to book my appointment at the France Embassy.

When i got to the appointment stage, the page just popped up this notice "You are trying to load it too many times and got blocked, try it again in a few minutes.". I moved to another browser, same thing.

I called the customer care, and they said i should try again in 24hrs and if possible use another browser and another device.

Please have anyone else experienced this? How did you go about it?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ogolikpo1(f): 8:29pm On Apr 25
PLS WHO KNOWS IF ABUJA IS OPEN FOR APPOINTMENTS, THANKS.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by BlueStripper: 12:26pm On Apr 26
Ogolikpo1:
PLS WHO KNOWS IF ABUJA IS OPEN FOR APPOINTMENTS, THANKS.

Abuja is open. I saw May 21st (Frequent Flyer)

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Supernatural198: 7:46pm On Apr 26
Good evening house pls I need the link for France visa application.
This is the one I have but the language is not changed or translate to English so I need to be sure am at the right sight

https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en/web/france-visas/online-application
Pls someone help with the correct link thanks In advance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sasho9ja(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27
Here: https://connect.france-visas.gouv.fr/realms/usager/login-actions/registration?client_id=fv-fo-keycloak-web&tab_id=09zS0fMdm2Y

Supernatural198:
Good evening house pls I need the link for France visa application.
This is the one I have but the language is not changed or translate to English so I need to be sure am at the right sight

https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en/web/france-visas/online-application
Pls someone help with the correct link thanks In advance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Supernatural198: 10:27pm On Apr 27
Thanks for the prompt response and help am am grateful. Pls am stuck at the step 1 of 6
Additional information about your project... I don't that terms before I provide wrong info... Pls what are they referring to ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Oparasunny125(m): 11:58pm On Apr 27
tzetzefly:
Folks, a lot has been said regarding the Schengen visa. But how do u seriously convince an ECO that you are a potential tourist and or business traveller?

Any clue on how to migrate to France from Nigeria to work as a nurse over there?
Nigeria nurses migrating to France
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by suead: 12:23pm On Apr 29
Greetings House, please is it possible to apply for a France Visa (tourism) as a family (of 3) on a single visa application? Kindly advise.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by donteebalo(m): 12:48pm On Apr 29
suead:
Greetings House, please is it possible to apply for a France Visa (tourism) as a family (of 3) on a single visa application? Kindly advise.

You can apply as a group but different application.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by amaka157: 10:25am On Apr 30
Good morning fam,

Please how much bank balance is enough for a 3days tourism in Paris. The intending traveller is my niece ( has a steady job, a single mom and post graduate student ) any input will be highly appreciated

Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Dentale(m): 12:00pm On Apr 30
amaka157:
Good morning fam,

Please how much bank balance is enough for a 3days tourism in Paris. The intending traveller is my niece ( has a steady job, a single mom and post graduate student ) any input will be highly appreciated

Thank you

N3m or more is a fair amount based on the current exchange rate and number of days but a good bank balance isn’t all they are looking for. Scroll to previous posts to view what constitutes social and economic ties which the embassy will look out for before granting you a visa. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by amaka157: 12:34pm On Apr 30
Dentale:

N3m or more is a fair amount based on the current exchange rate and number of days but a good bank balance isn’t all they are looking for. Scroll to previous posts to view what constitutes social and economic ties which the embassy will look out for before granting you a visa. All the best.

Thanks a bunch for your input
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Osamagioghowewi(m): 2:31pm On Apr 30
amaka157:

Thanks a bunch for your input
please can you indicate it
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by amaka157: 4:10pm On Apr 30
Osamagioghowewi:
please can you indicate it

Hi, indicate it? I don't follow
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Osamagioghowewi(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30
amaka157:

Hi, indicate it? I don't follow
what he told you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by amaka157: 5:38pm On Apr 30
Osamagioghowewi:
what he told you

Sorry my niece is the intendng traveller not me
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zoey1: 7:48pm On Apr 30
3days tourism?
First time traveller I guess?
And you think the visa officer will swallow this?
Make it real please.
7days is stilll okay.
They will think she’s absconding.
Arrive there , look around for one day and come back??
Not feasible.
amaka157:
Good morning fam,

Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Junene: 7:57pm On Apr 30
Hello everyone! I was denied a Schengen visa to visit France. What is the process of appeal? Is it a letter or an email?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by amaka157: 8:18pm On Apr 30
Zoey1:
3days tourism?
First time traveller I guess?
And you think the visa officer will swallow this?
Make it real please.
7days is stilll okay.
They will think she’s absconding.
Arrive there , look around for one day and come back??
Not feasible.

Hi, thanks a lot for input ... I have read someone's story on here that applied for 3 days tourist visa... I remember he was given 1week... My niece can't afford 7days and yea, it will be her first time to schengen
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Junene: 8:25pm On Apr 30
Infiosa:

visas.lagos-fslt@diplomatie.gouv.fr

See above the email address you have requested. U need to write a very convincing email as why you feel the refusal was not justifiable and why you feel you should have been granted. Convince them that your intentions are genuine, however, be sure you are truthful. I just got my visa approved again today. Submitted last week Tuesday, got a mail yesterday and the parcel was delivered with visa stamped.

Hello! Is this still feasible? Sending an email I mean
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Amoza117: 1:32pm On May 01
Good day Fam,

I’m a preparing for my Campus France interview and final submission at TLS.

One thing stressing me now is the accommodation, please which of these platforms do you recommend for the accommodation cert? Living France or Safehouse? I contacted Campus France for this and they said any doc that Carries info about where I’ll be staying for 3months is sufficient.

I need your advise please.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Preshy2004: 8:31pm On May 01
Pls I need help I have my UK visa and I will be traveling to the UK in July. I want to visit Paris from Uk which I stated in my application when filling the form. Can I submit flight itenary from Lagos to London. Then a train ticket from London to Paris. I will write a cover note to explain my trip. Pls is this ok help me thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by efosanigerl: 6:21pm On May 02
Good evening house, I will like to know if I can use an e-statement I download from my app for my France application? Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by donteebalo(m): 6:38pm On May 02
[quote author=Preshy2004 post=129736328]Pls I need help I have my UK visa and I will be traveling to the UK in July. I want to visit Paris from Uk which I stated in my application when filling the form. Can I submit flight itenary from Lagos to London. Then a train ticket from London to Paris. I will write a cover note to explain my trip. Pls is this ok help me thank you [/quot

Sure! It is okay, since you have mentioned it in your application. But don’t forget to book a return train ticket o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Adetoku3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.