Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (802075 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (387) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by zizle87(f): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2023
[quote author=Folarge06 post=126851641]I will be travelling next month

Could you please pm your phone number to chat
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Folarge06(m): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2023
Alright 👌

[quote author=zizle87 post=126854563][/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Princessadedayo: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2023
Folarge06:
I will be travelling next month

quote author=zizle87 post=126846508]

Please let’s connect under this post. I’m booking my flight tonight and looking to merge my itinerary so we leave on same flight possibly . If you are traveling this month pls mention so we connect
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Princessadedayo: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
[quote author=zizle87 post=126854563][/quote]

Hello zizle87
I didn’t hear from u , what’s the update ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2023
Hello house please I just picked up my passport. And I was refuse but told to appeal btw 30 days. What your suggestion about this

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2023
It is a waste of time appealing from experience.
damkanlinsin:
Hello house please I just picked up my passport. And I was refuse but told to appeal btw 30 days. What your suggestion about this
You can try another schengen country but first administer solutions to the previous refusal. Goodluck
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2023
hunee:
It is a waste of time appealing from experience.
You can try another schengen country but first administer solutions to the previous refusal. Goodluck

Don’t you think if I appeal with more evidence like ties to come back after my visit will work. Going to another Schengen country won’t that look suspicious that why didn’t I appeal with France since all my documents are genuine.

Listed documents I provided

My personal Bank statement
Wedding pictures
AIIco travel insurance
Car papers
2 landed properties documents
My yet to born baby scan result
Flight
Hotel
Tour itinerary
CAC certificate
Annual CAC Renewal approval letters
Introduction letter from my company
Introduction letter from my wife
Marriage certificate
My bank account analysis on large sum that comes in

Now if I’m to appeal I know I will use same documents again.

But I made a mistake I didn’t add a letter from Unilag where I do DLI and currently in year 3.

Invoice from my business and may be business pictures if needed.

Do I need an introduction letter from my parents too.

Please if there is any suggestions again kindly help me with it. Because I want appeal again next week.

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by zizle87(f): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2023
damkanlinsin:

Don’t you think if I appeal with more evidence like ties to come back after my visit will work. Going to another Schengen country won’t that look suspicious that why didn’t I appeal with France since all my documents are genuine.

Wedding pictures
AIIco travel insurance
Car papers
Flight
Hotel
Tour itinerary
CAC certificate
Marriage certificate

But I made a mistake I didn’t add a letter from Unilag where I do DLI and currently in year 3.

Please if there is any suggestions again kindly help me with it. Because I want appeal again next week.

Thanks

Do you have any travel history?. To me , with all the documents u submitted, it’s actually enough for you to be granted . I just see that documentation to them these days are not enough anymore. Good travel history is what cuts it and being active on a 9 to 5 in a credible company. Appealing is a 5 percent chance especially when your travel is just for tourism. I had all my documents just like u and an invitation and got denied twice . They are very unpredictable
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2023
damkanlinsin:

Wedding pictures
AIIco travel insurance
Car papers
Flight
Hotel
Tour itinerary
CAC certificate
Marriage certificate

Thanks

Hi. You can appeal, chances are minimal. You parcel your documents to Nantes.
Follow the steps on the decision letter.
However, appeals are subject to scrutiny. Its a 50/50 chance.
You can also decide to re apply to another schengen country after a month whilst you fix all issues.

Please note: Read carefully to understand and do away with panicking , Respectfully.
It is not a do or die affair.
You can still get a schengen visa. Goodluck
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2023
zizle87:

Do you have any travel history?. To me , with all the documents u submitted, it’s actually enough for you to be granted . I just see that documentation to them these days are not enough anymore. Good travel history is what cuts it and being active on a 9 to 5 in a credible company. Appealing is a 5 percent chance especially when your travel is just for tourism. I had all my documents just like u and an invitation and got denied twice . They are very unpredictable

Thank you so much for the reply. I have a travel history to UAE back in 2018. And ever since then I have been busy with work and travling wasn’t in my agenda. And also when I was submitting at TLS the lady who attend to me said they don’t acccept any travel history expect Schengen area only. So she removed the copy of the visa and stamps.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2023
hunee:

Hi. You can appeal, chances are minimal. You parcel your documents to Nantes.
Follow the steps on the decision letter.
However, appeals are subject to scrutiny. Its a 50/50 chance.
You can also decide to re apply to another schengen country after a month whilst you fix all issues.

Please note: Read carefully to understand and do away with panicking , Respectfully.
It is not a do or die affair.
You can still get a schengen visa. Goodluck

Thank you sir. I’m not in panic just want to get it straight with them. That why I’m asking if adding my DLI program letter and student ID will be more helpful since. If I reapply and don’t appeal won’t it look suspicious to them that I might be hiding something from other Schengen countries.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
damkanlinsin:

Thank you sir. I’m not in panic just want to get it straight with them. That why I’m asking if adding my DLI program letter and student ID will be more helpful since. If I reapply and don’t appeal won’t it look suspicious to them that I might be hiding something from other Schengen countries.
Doesn't matter. Just be genuine.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Atatukseeker: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
damkanlinsin:

How much is in your bank account??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Atatukseeker: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
damkanlinsin:

Wedding pictures
AIIco travel insurance
Car papers
Flight
Hotel
Tour itinerary
CAC certificate
Marriage certificate

Thanks

How much do you have in account before applying because nowadays they actually verify bank accounts to know how much you got, do you have above 10M in your bank account you Summited?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
Atatukseeker:

How much is in your bank account??
. 5.9m
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
Atatukseeker:

How much do you have in account before applying because nowadays they actually verify bank accounts to know how much you got, do you have above 10M in your bank account you Summited?

My closing was 5.9m with monthly salary of 900k
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
Atatukseeker:

Are you saying I have to have above 10m in bank account before I can be granted.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
get it straight it not about millions in your account Jare, you can have over 15million and still get denied
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Brispy: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
zizle87:

Exactly what I wanted to say . Travel to countries like SA , Morocco and Turkey , leave these countries before your visa expires then apply again attaching your travel history, they’d grant you the visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Tgirll: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2023
visa alert

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2023
fact
pufframmy:
get it straight it not about millions in your account Jare, you can have over 15million and still get denied

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2023
Tgirll:
Good morning guys
visa alert !!!!! first timer had only uae and ghana
I was rejected before and reapplied immediately and got the visa on the basis of i wont return to my home country

First application date 10th october picked up 17th october was rejected
submited Introduction letter from company, self introduction, insurance, work id, work agreement, pension, flight and hotel, salary bank statement in usd, naira statement, leave approval.

Second application appointment was for 6th november picked up 10th november
i submited the above documents but added the following
family pictures, rental lease, utility bill, affidavit of home ties, activities itinerary, reservation of two of the activities, Appointment i have somewhere against next year

I also prayed and fasted o
The first time i didnt pray or fast, always commit everything to GOD.

Congratulations this is a good head up for me we move. Next week. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Folarge06(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2023
Congratulations 👏🎉

Tgirll:
Good morning guys
I was rejected before and reapplied immediately and got the visa on the basis of i wont return to my home country

submited Introduction letter from company, self introduction, insurance, work id, work agreement, pension, flight and hotel, salary bank statement in usd, naira statement, leave approval.

family pictures, rental lease, utility bill, affidavit of home ties, activities itinerary, reservation of two of the activities, Appointment i have somewhere against next year

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by SIMON78: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
Pls house is VFS no longer receiving visa applications for France ?, when did they start using TLS , is it the samething in Abuja too, kindly update me who is receiving now, I did in August with VFS but now TLS
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by beautyuche: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2023
Congratulations,

Please how can one make flight booking and activity itenery.

Tgirll:
Good morning guys

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by beautyuche: 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
TLS is receiving no longer VFS. This started in October

SIMON78:
Pls house is VFS no longer receiving visa applications for France ?, when did they start using TLS , is it the samething in Abuja too, kindly update me who is receiving now, I did in August with VFS but now TLS
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by SIMON78: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
[quote author=beautyuche post=126896261]TLS is receiving no longer VFS. This started in October

Thank you, pls do they have walk in appointment or flexible appointment

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
wow congratulation to you i love your courage

Tgirll:
Good morning guys

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bestpet: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
Tgirll:
Good morning guys

Congratulations sir. Please sir did you pay for the hotel or you only booked pay at property and please sir. Reservation of the activities. Did you use dollar card or naira card sir.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bestpet: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
Please I need help ooo I want to make payment for tourist activities but my naira payment methods not working I tried grey dollar virtual card also it’s not working also. Any help will be welcomed thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Tgirll: 6:17am On Nov 11, 2023
Bestpet:

Congratulations sir. Please sir did you pay for the hotel or you only booked pay at property and please sir. Reservation of the activities. Did you use dollar card or naira card sir.

I used a dollar card. No I didn’t pay for the hotel it was a reservation
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Tgirll: 6:18am On Nov 11, 2023
pufframmy:
wow congratulation to you i love your courage

Thank you ☺️

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (387) (Reply)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.