Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (789691 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Atatukseeker: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2023
Everly14:
Thank you for your quick reply. However, please keep in mind that my reference is Italy, not France.

Contact the Italian embassy to notify them of the visa and your departure time. Since you didn’t hear from them.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Everly14: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Atatukseeker:

Contact the Italian embassy to notify them of the visa and your departure time. Since you didn’t hear from them.
Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by worldbest101(m): 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
Please I have a conference in may. Can I apply now? Just thinking the earlier I apply the better.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
worldbest101:
Please I have a conference in may. Can I apply now? Just thinking the earlier I apply the better.

Yes.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Vitusmichael2: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2023
Please I have a question,I applied for visiting to France last month and my agent filled form that am single while am married,,and I want to reaply because it was declined do to reason that they are not sure if am coming back befor the visa expires,,,can I filled it as married as am about applying again?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2023
Vitusmichael2:
Please I have a question,I applied for visiting to France last month and my agent filled form that am single while am married,,and I want to reaply because it was declined do to reason that they are not sure if am coming back befor the visa expires,,,can I filled it as married as am about applying again?

That a big red flag ooo because your wedding certificate date will tell and how fast are you to marry under a month. Just give it some time and reapply about 6 month is good.

3 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Vitusmichael2: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2023
Thanks for replying.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Everly14: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2023
damkanlinsin:

That a big red flag ooo because your wedding certificate date will tell and how fast are you to marry under a month. Just give it some time and reapply 6 month is good.
He stated that he is already married; however, the agent failed to mention it. He is married and simply needs to indicate it when reapplying.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Everly14: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
Vitusmichael2:
Proceed, as long as you provide your wedding certificate.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jesusbaby27: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2023
Its well dear, i am still waiting
pufframmy:
wow this kind of long oo kindly reach out to them cause their processing time does not exceed 7 days to 15 days and you said u applied since 20th October

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Everly14: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
Jesusbaby27:
Its well dear, i am still waiting
When are you traveling
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2023
Please I need someone put me through.

I'm applying for a France Schengen Visa, my story is I plan to have a 3day tour in Paris and I'll be traveling from London. I need a flight reservation for my Visa application but I don't want to pay for the actual ticket. What can I do? Or must I buy a ticket?

N.B: Return Flight reservation from London to Paris

Please put me through, thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Africankel(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2023
You don't have to pay for the ticket. However, most reservations from airlines in the UK usually require payments of about £10 to £20.

sanyaolurilwan:
Please I need someone put me through.

I'm applying for a France Schengen Visa, my story is I plan to have a 3day tour in Paris and I'll be traveling from London. I need a flight reservation for my Visa application but I don't want to pay for the actual ticket. What can I do? Or must I buy a ticket?

N.B: Return Flight reservation from London to Paris

Please put me through, thanks.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2023
Thanks

British Airways required £5 for reservation but it's only for 72hours which might not be sufficient till when the visa officer confirms it before it is cancelled.

Please shed more lights on how I can go about it.

Africankel:
You don't have to pay for the ticket. However, most reservations from airlines in the UK usually require payments of about £10 to £20.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Africankel(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2023
The duration does not matter. A 72-hour reservation is sufficient. What they want to see is a confirmed flight schedule.

sanyaolurilwan:
Thanks

British Airways required £5 for reservation but it's only for 72hours which might not be sufficient till when the visa officer confirms it before it is cancelled.

Please shed more lights on how I can go about it.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2023
Thanks Boss

Africankel:
The duration does not matter. A 72-hour reservation is sufficient. What they want to see is a confirmed flight schedule.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by OGsponstaneous: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2023
Hi everyone and sure trust you are having a good weekend. Please for those that have been in this category, how did you handle it? I recently applied for a schengen visa and after some dys, i was mailed to bring my passport for stamping for another country i had earlier applied for. so how did you go about it and kindly give best advise. I know someone has been in this kind of thing before and she posted it here. pls guide.
Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yemmywesey(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2023
Am trying to book an accomodation in Paris with booking.com with my kuda and gtb card.
But it's not approved.
Which bank ATM can I use house?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Africankel(m): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
1. If there's a timeframe for you to submit your passport for that country, request for temporary withdrawal of your passport from the Schengen country in subject.

2. If there's no time frame, wait it out.

Note: Schengen visas are adjudicated with 15 days, but can take up to 45 days in certain cases.

OGsponstaneous:
Hi everyone and sure trust you are having a good weekend. Please for those that have been in this category, how did you handle it? I recently applied for a schengen visa and after some dys, i was mailed to bring my passport for stamping for another country i had earlier applied for. so how did you go about it and kindly give best advise. I know someone has been in this kind of thing before and she posted it here. pls guide.
Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 2:40am On Nov 26, 2023
Good morning everyone. Please I want to seek your advice and all advice are welcomed.

I was denied a visit visa in November. I plan to travel for 15th of December. Now I want to reapply with more proofs that I will be coming back home after my visit. But the current appointment date I booked is December 6th already which can’t meet up with my travel date if I’m to reapply.

My question is. Can I submit 6th of December and get my passport back before 15th or should I just apply against April holiday.

Thank you all for the reply in advance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Atatukseeker: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2023
Visa alert. Visa approved

30 days visit

Single entry.

Visa Summited 15th Nov approved
Wednesday delivered Friday

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
Atatukseeker:
Visa alert. Visa approved

30 days visit

Single entry.

Visa Summited 15th Nov approved
Wednesday delivered Friday

Congratulations.

Are you a first time traveler and what document did you provide thank you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by SIMON78: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
[color=#006600][/color][sup][/sup]
damkanlinsin:
Good morning everyone. Please I want to seek your advice and all advice are welcomed.

I was denied a visit visa in November. I plan to travel for 15th of December. Now I want to reapply with more proofs that I will be coming back home after my visit. But the current appointment date I booked is December 6th already which can’t meet up with my travel date if I’m to reapply.

My question is. Can I submit 6th of December and get my passport back before 15th or should I just apply against April holiday.

Thank you all for the reply in advance

If you are a frequent traveller is ok but a first time it takes time for scrutinization so the the time is short and just denied you it will look more desperate from , so just give sometime and look for more proofs to to make your application successful.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2023
Bros

I went to this office this morning, bros the security men said there's nothing like vip óò, I waited asking asking, them decline patapata.

Painful thing, I came all the way from one of the far states on the southwest.

Atatukseeker:

Yes oo. I run am VIP oo with small shocking eye way see for Security wey push me go to inside. Normal people were waiting inside while I waka pass. The 20k worth it bra. Their new office at Adeola Odeku is amazing nice staff
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 9:20am On Nov 27, 2023
sanyaolurilwan:
Bros

I went to this office this morning, bros the security men said there's nothing like vip óò, I waited asking asking, them decline patapata.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 9:20am On Nov 27, 2023
sanyaolurilwan:
Bros

Tot you said you will be travelling from London?you didn't call to confirm from the vfs office first. That would have saved you all the stress.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Africankel(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2023
Perhaps you didn't use the right term. Tell them you want to do walk-in. Getting in also doesn't guarantee submission, they'll only attend to you if someone missed their appointment, leaving the slot open. They'll also charge you for premium lounge (even though you won't use the service, this is what they'll use to cover up since you have no appointment).

This works for Italy, unsure if it works for France. It should, since both are TLS.

sanyaolurilwan:
Bros

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 9:40am On Nov 27, 2023
Africankel:
Perhaps you didn't use the right term. Tell them you want to do walk-in. Getting in also doesn't guarantee submission, they'll only attend to you if someone missed their appointment, leaving the slot open. They'll also charge you for premium lounge (even though you won't use the service, this is what they'll use to cover up since you have no appointment).

This works for Italy, unsure if it works for France. It should, since both are TLS.

Yeah,I second. Also someone I knew recently too had to tip those guys at the entrance. Maybe communication was not straight.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 10:14am On Nov 27, 2023
Boss, I used all the terms, the security man categorically said they don't do walk-in, I said premium, they said they can only do premium for me on the date of my appointment if I come earlier than the time, maybe appointment is 2pm and I come 8am, I'd be allow to enter earlier on premium. I even called one of them to one side and talked to him, they all declined.

Africankel:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Africankel(m): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2023
Ah ok. Did this happen in Lagos or Abuja?

sanyaolurilwan:
Boss, I used all the terms, the security man categorically said they don't do walk-in, I said premium, they said they can only do premium for me on the date of my appointment if I come earlier than the time, maybe appointment is 2pm and I come 8am, I'd be allow to enter earlier on premium. I even called one of them to one side and talked to him, they all declined.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Michaelgodsome: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2023
please house i want to apply for visit visa for my parents they plan to travel for april next year can they apply now or they need to wait till next year to apply thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ozeggy: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2023
There is VIP, was there last week and upon my arrival at the gate the security guys asked me if I want VIP? I declined.

sanyaolurilwan:
Bros

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: BlueStripper and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.