Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (789741 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zoey1: 4:42pm On Apr 18
Thank you for the details.
Go enjoy your holiday.
donteebalo:

Though I had acquired an Italian Schengen and a Turkish E-Visa in 2020,
I proceeded to France embassy in Dec 2022 (1 month single entry visa),
I got a 20days Multiple entry France visa in April 2023 ( I didn’t use it) ,
Got another 6months multiple Entry in Sept, 2023
And this 1 year Multiple Entry.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by thelma76(f): 5:50pm On Apr 18
thankfulgal6996:
Visa Alert‼️

Just to encourage someone here.

I just picked up my visa from Tls this morning

I was granted 3months with 30days stay multiple entry.

This is my second Schengen visa.

The first one was in 2022 I got 1 month with 15days validity with single entry.

This group have been very helpful, you don’t need any agent once you follow the guide in this group.

Thanks so much for all the people who has contributed to this thread.

Wow congrats! I am surprised they granted a visa that long actually, especially since it’s your second. Enjoy your trip!

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Purpleivy(f): 6:27pm On Apr 18
Congratulations to everyone getting their visas approved.

Please I need someone to enlighten me.
I and my brother want to visit France together, are we to apply separately or I can apply for both of us under one application. If it’s one application, are we submitting documents like POF, Cover letter, assets, flight/hotel reservations, Insurance etc Separately? Or how is it done? We are both close to 30years

I have an expired France Visa that I used in March.

Thanks 🙏
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blessedsteph: 7:41pm On Apr 18
It must be separate applications. But in your cover letter, it’s okay to state that you intend traveling with your brother if the visa is granted.
You can make flight reservation for both of you (2 passengers). Print 2 copies, 1 for each person. Do the same for hotel. But you should probably book a hotel that has 2 single beds (twin room).
Since you both are adults, each person will need his or her own proof of fund, insurance and any other required document.
Good luck
Purpleivy:
Congratulations to everyone getting their visas approved.

Please I need someone to enlighten me.
I and my brother want to visit France together, are we to apply separately or I can apply for both of us under one application. If it’s one application, are we submitting documents like POF, Cover letter, assets, flight/hotel reservations, Insurance etc Separately? Or how is it done? We are both close to 30years

I have an expired France Visa that I used in March.

Thanks 🙏
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Michaelcoolid88: 8:17pm On Apr 18
Hello everyone, I’m trying to booking an appointment for next week but the earliest date I’m seeing is may 20, is there a trick to getting an early appointment.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by donteebalo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18
Michaelcoolid88:
Hello everyone, I’m trying to booking an appointment for next week but the earliest date I’m seeing is may 20, is there a trick to getting an early appointment.

No trick o, you better choose the available date before you lose it. You can only get an earlier date if you are a frequent traveler
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sasho9ja(m): 9:29pm On Apr 18
You must not necessarily be a frequent travller to get an earlier date. I just got 24th April 2hrs ago for my kid brother (his first application).

Simply chose the earliest date available as soon as you complete payment, then you can login and check at intervals for available dates as most people usually reschedule their early dates for one reason or the other.

Good luck!

donteebalo:

No trick o, you better choose the available date before you lose it. You can only get an earlier date if you are a frequent traveler
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 10:22pm On Apr 18
Hi @thankfulgal6996

When you applied, what was the duration of the flight itinerary? Was it a total of three months?
Thank you.

thankfulgal6996:
Visa Alert‼️

Just to encourage someone here.

I just picked up my visa from Tls this morning

I was granted 3months with 30days stay multiple entry.

This is my second Schengen visa.

The first one was in 2022 I got 1 month with 15days validity with single entry.

This group have been very helpful, you don’t need any agent once you follow the guide in this group.

Thanks so much for all the people who has contributed to this thread.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by daga1: 11:12pm On Apr 18
donteebalo:

pls like how many day bf passport come out
28th of March
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Purpleivy(f): 12:56am On Apr 19
Blessedsteph:
It must be separate applications. But in your cover letter, it’s okay to state that you intend traveling with your brother if the visa is granted.
You can make flight reservation for both of you (2 passengers). Print 2 copies, 1 for each person. Do the same for hotel. But you should probably book a hotel that has 2 single beds (twin room).
Since you both are adults, each person will need his or her own proof of fund, insurance and any other required document.
Good luck

Thank you so much, appreciate your response 🙏
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damsel370: 4:06am On Apr 19
Someone pls advice me 😢

damsel370:
Hello everyone! I appreciate your contributions on this platform.

I have a conference in the Netherlands for 4 days happening in mid-June, and another in Germany for 4 days in mid-July.

How do you suggest I handle my visa application?
a) Apply for a multiple entry visa? - How do I go about this, and If I do, can I enter Germany after returning from the Netherlands, even though my visa wasn't issued by Germany?
b) Apply separately to the Netherlands first, return, and then apply to Germany? I already have a previous Schengen visa from Germany.

Thank you in advance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 10:20am On Apr 19
Hi @damsel370

Apply for one month Multiple entries visa or the duration that covers the two conference dates.
Submit two flight reservations for the planned travel dates of both countries.
In your cover letter, specify the intended arrival and departure travel dates for each country.

damsel370:
Someone pls advice me 😢

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by thankfulgal6996: 1:02pm On Apr 19
[quote author=daga1 post=129503240][/quote]
I submitted on the 4th of April, I think the holiday made it this long. Because my first visa was like 3days
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by thankfulgal6996: 1:11pm On Apr 19
Marcgrace:
Hi @thankfulgal6996

When you applied, what was the duration of the flight itinerary? Was it a total of three months?
Thank you.

I did a flight itinerary of 3 weeks, I was given 3month validity visa but I can only stay for 30days
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zoey1: 6:03pm On Apr 19
Maybe a longer itinerary would have helped.

thankfulgal6996:

I did a flight itinerary of 3 weeks, I was given 3month validity visa but I can only stay for 30days
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Abokii8(m): 6:33pm On Apr 19
Please what's the total amount of money payable for student visa application, from booking appointment to final submission at TLS?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ozeggy: 9:46pm On Apr 19
Visa Alert

I was granted a visa valid for 45 days, 30 days stay. This is my first Schengen visa.
My application was initially refused last year, I reapplied with more documents and got the visa. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zoey1: 10:21pm On Apr 19
Congratulations.
More documents like?
Ozeggy:
Visa Alert

I was granted a visa valid for 45 days, 30 days stay. This is my first Schengen visa.
My application was initially refused last year, I reapplied with more documents and got the visa. Cheers!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 10:28pm On Apr 19
Thanks for your response.

thankfulgal6996:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jamieabi: 10:38pm On Apr 19
Zero nine one six zero seven eight two four one eight

Adejoke8970:

Please how can I reach you for Portugal job seeker vfs appointment
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 10:43pm On Apr 19
Hello @Ozeggy
What was the duration of your round-trip ticket?

Ozeggy:
Visa Alert

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damsel370: 6:53am On Apr 20
Thank you! @Marcgrace 🙏🏽

Marcgrace:
Hi @damsel370

Apply for one month Multiple entries visa or the duration that covers the two conference dates.
Submit two flight reservations for the planned travel dates of both countries.
In your cover letter, specify the intended arrival and departure travel dates for each country.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ozeggy: 7:53am On Apr 20
- Leave approval letter
- Domiciliary acct statement
- Family picture
- Letter of self-introduction

Just demonstrate strong socio-economic ties to Nigeria as much as you can.

Zoey1:
Congratulations.
More documents like?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ozeggy: 7:55am On Apr 20
1 week
Marcgrace:
Hello @Ozeggy
What was the duration of your round-trip ticket?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zoey1: 8:18am On Apr 20
Thank you.
Ozeggy:
- Leave approval letter
- Domiciliary acct statement
- Family picture
- Letter of self-introduction

Just demonstrate strong socio-economic ties to Nigeria as much as you can.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sasho9ja(m): 10:47am On Apr 20
Pls where can i book a flight reservation without having to pay?

My submission is in a few days time, abeg, epp me.

thankfulgal6996:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 12:51pm On Apr 20
Hello Everyone,

Has someone applied for a short-stay family visit visa to France?
Thank you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 12:52pm On Apr 20
Hi @Ozeggy
Thanks a lot.

Ozeggy:
1 week
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zoey1: 4:53pm On Apr 20
You can use Qatar Airways (free) but must be a registered member to access that or use dummy ticket.org(paid) or check more sites on Google.
sasho9ja:
Pls where can i book a flight reservation without having to pay?

My submission is in a few days time, abeg, epp me.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by daga1: 5:57pm On Apr 20
Ozeggy:
Visa Alert

pls boss which of the visa u apply for

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by princeossy: 6:01pm On Apr 20
use booking.com
Zoey1:
You can use Qatar Airways (free) but must be a registered member to access that or use dummy ticket.org(paid) or check more sites on Google.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zoey1: 8:27pm On Apr 20
Use Booking.con for flights?
Plus why are you quoting me? I wasn’t the one who asked.
princeossy:
use booking.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Junene and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.