Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (802579 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mavinc4u(f): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
uc198080:

I sincerely apologise for my late reply...Sequel to our discussion on how i got my visa .....

I had a good personal account of above 20mil and a company's account above 20mil with a solid turn over...

Above all,i personally did a hotel reservation by myself and 2235usd was removed from my intl credit card ,but there's a cancellation policy which i v adhered to.

No matter how good or fat your bank accounts may be,without a confirmed hotel reservation ,pls forget getting the visa.

Like i rightly said,3months mutiple visas were issued to us(family of 3).
Thank you all and God bless .

Do not use an agent for hotel booking ...You can do it!!!

How many days cancellation did they give you because I noticed that booking hotel or hostels in France using booking.com requires that you pay after 2 days of your reservation?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jamaticulus(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
bclean:
Pls house, help me out on this...I'm applying for student visa..have already went for interview on April 13...the lady that do the stuff said I should not submit my documents to the vfs now...if I don't want my visa to be rejected..because I apply early and school resume by September 4....pls when can submit it now...

At most, 10 weeks before your intended travel date as stated on your visa application form...You can as well submit this week or first week of July..

Cheers!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nowayo4Real: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
Thank you very much for your reply.
You mean I stand a chance of getting the visa with that amount?
Eldeethedon:

You can apply.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Eldeethedon: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nowayo4Real:
Thank you very much for your reply.
You mean I stand a chance of getting the visa with that amount?
No one can assure of you of visa except the visa/consular officer handling your application. My answer to your question was based on my experience.

3 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by bclean: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jamaticulus:

At most, 10 weeks before your intended travel date as stated on your visa application form...You can as well submit this week or first week of July..

Cheers!

Thanks...I really appreciate that. Please @vfs is there any other interview ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jamaticulus(m): 11:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
bclean:

Thanks...I really appreciate that. Please @vfs is there any other interview ?

No....just submission of documents. Ensure you have all that is required as stated on the checklist. Don't forget your birth certificate. You'll need 2 colored photocopies of your passport and 2 white background passport photos (a specific size/format). I'll suggest you do these at VFS.

Bonne Chance!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nowayo4Real: 5:56am On Jun 25, 2018
OK
Thanks brother
Eldeethedon:

No one can assure of you of visa except the visa/consular officer handling your application. My answer to your question was based on my experience.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by justcallmenuel(m): 7:57am On Jun 26, 2018
Please can the gurus in the house explain to me why I was refused the visa?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by justcallmenuel(m): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2018
Please gurus in the house, explain to me why I was refused the visa.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by folavictor: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2018
ghostntommy:
Hello house.
I have sent dicuments to CROUS for accommodation and they've acknowledged receipt thfough a mail. However, I'm yet to get any other feedback from them as to whether I've been able to secure accommodation or not.
Anyone with a similar case
Have you been able to book accommodation on trouver un logement.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ghostntommy: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2018
folavictor:

Have you been able to book accommodation on trouver un logement.

No.
Please, how do i go about that
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by folavictor: 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
ghostntommy:

No.
Please, how do i go about that
Okay that's the next step after successful registration of your DSE but the it expired some weeks back.
https://trouverunlogement.lescrous.fr/
I applied for accomodation in may but I haven't gotten feedback yet. Does anyone know how else to book student housing in France? Time is ticking
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mavinc4u(f): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
justcallmenuel:
Please can the gurus in the house explain to me why I was refused the visa?

They said they are not convinced that you are going back to your country after your stay in their country.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nowayo4Real: 3:07am On Jun 27, 2018
Sorry for the denial brother

What type of visa did you apply for?
Is it study or tourist visa?
justcallmenuel:
Please gurus in the house, explain to me why I was refused the visa.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by justcallmenuel(m): 7:08am On Jun 27, 2018
Nowayo4Real:
Sorry for the denial brother

What type of visa did you apply for?
Is it study or tourist visa?
Tourist visa bro.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by justcallmenuel(m): 7:10am On Jun 27, 2018
mavinc4u:

They said they are not convinced that you are going back to your country after your stay in their country.

But what do you think would have convince them?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mavinc4u(f): 7:13am On Jun 27, 2018
justcallmenuel:

But what do you think would have convince them?

Home ties but sometimes na grace of God.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by justcallmenuel(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2018
mavinc4u:

Home ties but sometimes na grace of God.
Can you explain this home ties thing to me? You mean family?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mavinc4u(f): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2018
justcallmenuel:

Can you explain this home ties thing to me? You mean family?

Not necessarily family if you are not married. Your job that is if you are well paid and have worked there for years. Another is landed property or investment. While student usually use their exam timetable that is if that student is about to graduate.

Above all is by his grace because you might have all but they will still find one excuse simply because they want you to reapply or because they don't want to give you.

You can reapply if you have a strong reason because france appeal takes time.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2018
sansha2016:
document submitted

admission letter
motivation letter
sponsor letter,coc,proof of fund(3 to 4 millions ),proof of relationship.
travel insurance
reservation ticket
ofii form
accommodation letter by crous or someone you know
My own statement nd My hubby's.
birth certificate
credentials + translation

the 1st no reason was given the 2nd the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not complete and/or reliable

Hi Sansha is COC certificate of competency, or certificate of clearance and what body issues it? Also please did you get any form of certificate from the school to assist with your visa application ? Who else got a form of certificate from the school to aid visa application and is this compulsory, I read on a thread it is.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187070-i12-k10867929-Advice_on_France_Student_Visa_Refused-France.html
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hey everyone, I found this and I think it might help. you can book flight on hold for up to 3weeks but you def have to pay for their services. They look very legit to me. check it out, might be helpful to you too. We'll use them when we're ready.
https://www.flightreservationforvisa.com
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by justcallmenuel(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
mavinc4u:

Not necessarily family if you are not married. Your job that is if you are well paid and have worked there for years. Another is landed property or investment. While student usually use their exam timetable that is if that student is about to graduate.

Above all is by his grace because you might have all but they will still find one excuse simply because they want you to reapply or because they don't want to give you.

You can reapply if you have a strong reason because france appeal takes time.
Thanks alot dear, I really appreciate.
But if I want to reapply, do I still need to summit those documents?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mavinc4u(f): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
justcallmenuel:

Thanks alot dear, I really appreciate.
But if I want to reapply, do I still need to summit those documents?

yes, it is a new application therefore you will submit everything afresh and include new documents if you have any. you will also make another payment that is a fresh payment for the new application. may be you should state what you submitted earlier so that other people can view it for you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by justcallmenuel(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
mavinc4u:

yes, it is a new application therefore you will submit everything afresh and include new documents if you have any. you will also make another payment that is a fresh payment for the new application. may be you should state what you submitted earlier so that other people can view it for you.
Ok. These are the documents I summited...
Invitation letter
Sponsorship letter
Statement of account of my sponsor
Hotel reservation ticket
Travel Insurance
Questionnaire forms
These are the documents that I summited.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mavinc4u(f): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
justcallmenuel:

Ok. These are the documents I summited...
Invitation letter
Sponsorship letter
Statement of account of my sponsor
Hotel reservation ticket
Travel Insurance
Questionnaire forms
These are the documents that I submitted.

There should be cover letter explaining your purpose of visit, your duration of stay, what you do and what you earn and also introduction letter from your place of work.

Also, I understand that you apply for tourist visa but the invitation letter there is from who?

Also these people don't always like it when someone is using sponsor for tourist visa unless the person is your close relation you bear the same surname with.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Austine2020: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
mavinc4u:

There should be cover letter explaining your purpose of visit, your duration of stay, what you do and what you earn and also introduction letter from your place of work.

Also, I understand that you apply for tourist visa but the invitation letter there is from who?

Also these people don't always like it when someone is using sponsor for tourist visa unless the person is your close relation you bear the same surname with.
Please where can someone get the questionnaire form,is it at VFS office on the day of submission?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by iyaaliyah: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
yea. you will get in the VFS.

Austine2020:
Please where can someone get the questionnaire form,is it at VFS office on the day of submission?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Austine2020: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
iyaaliyah:
yea. you will get in the VFS.

Thanks a Lot.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by bclean: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Jamaticulus:

No....just submission of documents. Ensure you have all that is required as stated on the checklist. Don't forget your birth certificate. You'll need 2 colored photocopies of your passport and 2 white background passport photos (a specific size/format). I'll suggest you do these at VFS.

Bonne Chance!
....please brother.. I'm ready to submit my documents on Monday.. I want to the cost at VFS will charge?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jamaticulus(m): 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
bclean:
....please brother.. I'm ready to submit my documents on Monday.. I want to the cost at VFS will charge?

Around 45K plus to be paid in cash....you also have the optional payment for courier services. Price ranges from 2700 to 4500 depending on your state of residence.

#NB: This charge is for long-stay visa.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nowayo4Real: 3:25am On Jun 29, 2018
Have you booked appointment with Campus France? How long did it take them to schedule your interview after your contact?
bclean:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nowayo4Real: 3:29am On Jun 29, 2018
OK.
justcallmenuel:

Tourist visa bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (388) (Reply)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Blessedsteph and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.