Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (792063 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by bclean: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2018
Jamaticulus:

Around 45K plus to be paid in cash....you also have the optional payment for courier services. Price ranges from 2700 to 4500 depending on your state of residence.

#NB: This charge is for long-stay visa.
......thanks brother
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by angelicdove(m): 10:42am On Jun 29, 2018
Fellow nairalanders kindly give me a word of advice. I was duely informed that after submission of documents, the embassy might decided to put a call accross to the applicant for further questioning.

How true is this?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
Gurus in house help pls. Am I suppose to fill separate forms for my wife and our little boy of 5years?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by xcellentp: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2018
Hello boss,
Please am filling the France online application now and I don't know what to put in this stage.

Under "Current Job"- My business is registered under CAC as educational services, cybercafe and general merchant. I'm doing the business really and I have the tax clearance for my business but the mean issues is that, my bank transaction is showing other business am still doing which is " E-currency exchange". This is what all bank statement actually showing.

My question, Can I tell in my application the job am doing that's boldly written in my CAC or the one that's showing the transaction in my bank account. Please advice me!!

My own taught and I stand to be corrected. I have already fill Educational Consultant Personnel -administrative support since I don't see E-currency exchange and I don't even see Educational Consultancy there but I have not submitted the application. Please correct me if am wrong.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by xcellentp: 7:24am On Jun 30, 2018
Please am filling the France online application now and I don't know what to put in this stage.
Under "Current Job"- My business is registered under CAC as educational services, cybercafe and general merchant. I'm doing the business really and I have the tax clearance for my business but the mean issues is that, my bank transaction is showing other business am still doing which is " E-currency exchange". This is what all bank statement actually showing.
My question, Can I tell in my application the job am doing that's boldly written in my CAC or the one that's showing the transaction in my bank account. Please advice me!!
My own taught and I stand to be corrected. I have already fill Educational Consultant Personnel -administrative support since I don't see E-currency exchange and I don't even see Educational Consultancy there but I have not submitted the application. Please correct me if am wrong.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jamaticulus(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2018
Timeline of Application for VLS-TS..

Application submitted at VFS and received by Consulate: 19/06/18

Got SMS and Mail to pick up passport: 29/06/18

Picked up: 03/07/2018

Long stay visa approved...Took 9 working days to process my application...

Gloire à Dieu...France, Ici je viens.... wink wink

7 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nowayo4Real: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations brother
Jamaticulus:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nowayo4Real: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations brother

Please, I plan submitting mine on Monday, and I would really need your assistance.
I sent you a pm. Please kindly reply.

Thanks
Jamaticulus:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jamaticulus:

congrats bro. please where in France are you headed? please share more details here about documents submitted to help others more. Did you submit at Lagos or Abuja? how was campus France interview. Congrats again on your scholarship and Visa.pls share more details.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by xcellentp: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jamaticulus:

Congratulation!!! Best of luck
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by xcellentp: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jamaticulus:

Congratulation!!! Best of luck
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jamaticulus(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
MANGOandCORN:

congrats bro. please where in France are you headed? please share more details here about documents submitted to help others more. Did you submit at Lagos or Abuja? how was campus France interview. Congrats again on your scholarship and Visa.pls share more details.

I submitted at VFS, Lekki Lagos. The Campus France interview was a relaxed, one on one discussion.

Questions asked...
1) Introduce yourself
2) What do you do(occupation)
3) How did you know about/apply for the program and timeline of application.
4) Plans after the program
5) Though, my program is English taught. He asked if I speak French.
6)Funding discussions..

Just ensure you have all the documents on the checklist....Arranged accordingly...Don't staple em' documents.

After the campus France interview, you'll get an attestation to proceed to VFS for submission. If your Campus France interview was scheduled for morning, you can get to VFS at lekki the same day and submit asap.

Cheers..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Agbaletu: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2018
France is still in my bucket list of the countries to visit.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by preachoval: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2018
@folavictor;

Kindly contact me via my email: oval2100@gmail.com

folavictor:

Can I message you need to ask some things about CROUS having issues with them regarding housing in university of burgundy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by preachoval: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hi, I do have a explanatory PDF file for that.

You can mail me at

oval2100@gmail.com

Best wishes

Christopher100:
Good morning house. Is there anyone applying for Cruos Accommodation here? I tried to register on Student Social File before I can proceed to Request on DSE 2018/2019 but am stranded at "Student Social File". Please has anyone gone through these processes? please guide me. See the screen shot
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
For those looking for housing guarantor in france, you can use this link to get more information. There is something called cle where government can be your guarantor
https://livin-france.com/student-accommodation-guarantors-needed/
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Harzontorh: 12:41am On Jul 06, 2018
Jamaticulus:

I submitted at VFS, Lekki Lagos. The Campus France interview was a relaxed, one on one discussion.

Questions asked...
1) Introduce yourself
2) What do you do(occupation)
3) How did you know about/apply for the program and timeline of application.
4) Plans after the program
5) Though, my program is English taught. He asked if I speak French.
6)Funding discussions..

Just ensure you have all the documents on the checklist....Arranged accordingly...Don't staple em' documents.

After the campus France interview, you'll get an attestation to proceed to VFS for submission. If your Campus France interview was scheduled for morning, you can get to VFS at lekki the same day and submit asap.

Cheers..

Pour la ville, Je vais à Grenoble...

Congrats Bro,
I am also starting my course in Grenoble this year also.
I'll PM you. We would meet.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by preachoval: 11:00am On Jul 06, 2018
Thanks boss, however, cle has been replaced by visale.fr and to file a guarantor on their webpage is not simplified as that of cle

ogatboy:
For those looking for housing guarantor in france, you can use this link to get more information. There is something called cle where government can be your guarantor
https://livin-france.com/student-accommodation-guarantors-needed/
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2018
preachoval:
Thanks boss, however, cle has been replaced by visale.fr and to file a guarantor on their webpage is not simplified as that of cle

Okay. What is the complication that exist if i coule clarify or assist
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Harzontorh: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2018
ogatboy:

Hello Ogatboy, I lost your contact. I need to PM on accommodation.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Harzontorh:

Hello Ogatboy, I lost your contact. I need to PM on accommodation.

PM me
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Emperoh(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
Emperoh:

I have been looking for this information for the past 24 hours. I have just finished filling the form and submitted, I spent the next 1 hour, looking for the appointment booking portal, to select a date to submit my file.

Kindly confirm i do not need to book an appointment. All i need to do is just walk into VFS and submit the documents?

Application submitted at VFS and received by Consulate: 20/06/18

One Month visa approved...Took 10 working days to process my application...

6 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by preachoval: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thanks boss,
from visale.fr, I registered as tenant and upon signing in to register for the application, I experienced the following as listed

1. My country cant be edited, the option of
changing the default from ( France) to any other country isn't
provided

2. Our mobile phone number is greater than 10 digit, excluding
international code we have 12 digit in total and the system
does not accept it

3. Before clicking on '' I valid " i was instructed on the page to
add up " a CO-HOLDER " information. Without doing this i
cannot proceed to the second and third

Better still you can just provide a step by step instructions to follow perhaps am on the wrong page.

Thanks very much

ogatboy:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Agbaletu: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
Please, are these documents sufficient for a tourist visa for a couple?
Application form
Introduction letter from husband's company
Marriage certificate
Hotel reservation for 10 nights (paid hotel reservation before submitting the application)
Insurance
Flight reservations
2m savings account + 18500$ Dom account (husband's accounts)
T-bill certificate of 14m (husband)
Itinerary
Husband's employment letter
Husband has been to two East Africa countries like 6 times
Any need for the wife's statement of account and children's birth certificates?
6 different deed of conveyance documents of landed properties (one on wife's name, one on husband's name, one on both husband and wife's name and 3 on children's names)

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mavinc4u(f): 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
Emperoh:

Application submitted at VFS and received by Consulate: 20/06/18

One Month visa approved...Took 10 working days to process my application...

Congrats. Tourist or Business visa?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Harzontorh: 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
ogatboy:

PM me
Done Sir.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by justcallmenuel(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Jamaticulus:

Which visa did you applied for brother?
And what are the documents you submitted?

What visa did you applied for and what documents did you submit?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
Harzontorh:

Done Sir.

not received sir
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
preachoval:
Thanks boss,
from visale.fr, I registered as tenant and upon signing in to register for the application, I experienced the following as listed

1. My country cant be edited, the option of
changing the default from ( France) to any other country isn't
provided

2. Our mobile phone number is greater than 10 digit, excluding
international code we have 12 digit in total and the system
does not accept it

3. Before clicking on '' I valid " i was instructed on the page to
add up " a CO-HOLDER " information. Without doing this i
cannot proceed to the second and third

Better still you can just provide a step by step instructions to follow perhaps am on the wrong page.

Thanks very much

I will have to check on the site itself. I will post an update later

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Harzontorh: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
ogatboy:

not received sir
Sent Now. Or My Whatsapp +2349084840908.
Thanks.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Emperoh(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
mavinc4u:

Congrats. Tourist or Business visa?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Agbaletu: 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Agbaletu:
Please, are these documents sufficient for a tourist visa for a couple?
Application form
Introduction letter from husband's company
Marriage certificate
Hotel reservation for 10 nights (paid hotel reservation before submitting the application)
Insurance
Flight reservations
2m savings account + 18500$ Dom account (husband's accounts)
T-bill certificate of 14m (husband)
Itinerary
Husband's employment letter
Husband has been to two East Africa countries like 6 times
Any need for the wife's statement of account and children's birth certificates?
6 different deed of conveyance documents of landed properties (one on wife's name, one on husband's name, one on both husband and wife's name and 3 on children's names)

Thanks
[quote author=Emperoh post=69220820][/quote]
Please, can you check these requirements fore tourist visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: sasho9ja(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.