Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother (36734 Views)

Memes Of Tiwa And Teebillz Brouhaha / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos / Check Out Picture Of Tiwa Savage In The 1980’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Sunymoore(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
Haha u guys here are afraid of saying'' how does this affect the price of garri''. Because u r just beating around the bush. Hmm i wonda wo. But ona serious note how does this affect my cost of living
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by azimibraun: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2012
Her name is Tiwa savage she is a A -class musician, a former back up artist for Legendary Mary j Blidge, once wrote a song dt featured snoop dogg on for sm lady who went on 2 win a grammy, she is the second best thing 2 hv happened 2 Naija female music world in recent history after Asa and she is in marvin records and she certainly is the biggest thing in Naija music scene @ d moment and u may need 2 hear Drummer boy her latest work and tell me hw it feels. Tiwa jare! Fire on.

2 Likes

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by azimibraun: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2012
Dis hs gt all it takes 2 d form for bobos bt she jst dey dwn 2 earth.. See hw she spice olamide up bigtime.. Olamide local, tiwa international.. Thank God say dis babe come in gud time Asa jst run liv us.
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by denzel2009: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
She got mac powder cheap cheap

2 Likes

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by TableLeg(m): 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2012
Topic ...
OK
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by ARareGem(f): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2012
She always has bad make-up on. I thought them artists usually have people who do their make-up?? It's either the eye-shadow casts a frightening, masquerading shadow on her face, or the pan-cake, abi concealer, is SO off! Is she suffering from low self esteem? Na by force to do make-up?? She would do fine WITHOUT it.

I guess she looks more like her dad? undecided

I'm quoting someone: 'How does this thread affect the price of Garri??'

2 Likes

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by emrysdwarlord(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2012
smileyI'm kinda wondering †ђξ kind of high heel dat savage is putting on,she is not dat tall na
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by rawsh247(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
Tiwa's biuriful no doubt, I like her from day one and knew she'd go far.
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by BarryX(m): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
I hail those of you ( the professional make-up artist ) advising and criticising my lovely Tiwa for her white make-up,, it is okay . God is watching you , my love for her keep waxing strong and surely rocks " ife wa gbono"
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2012
denzel2009: She got mac powder cheap cheap
Mac foundation is cheap?? Abeg bros which one ur gf dey use??
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz:

Aba made Mak brand

2 Likes

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Too much makeup nau
That's not too much make-up. The foundation she used is not the one for her complexion. It seems two shades lighter.

The truth might also be that the photographer used flash and her foundation contains titanium dioxide(sun screen)

1 Like

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Aba made Mak brand
Lol, no wonder! grin grin
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2012
BarryX: [color=]There seems to be a tiny difference between the two... But please Tiwa, can I meet your mother for the introduction thing proper ? This crush experience is killing me!! What a beauty?? H*a**d*on!!! [/color]
If Flavour hears this,then you are in trouble.
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by crackhaus: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2012
And you wrote all this just to prove you're a fan? I'm oddly impressed!

azimibraun: Her name is Tiwa savage she is a A -class musician, a former back up artist for Legendary Mary j Blidge, once wrote a song dt featured snoop dogg on for sm lady who went on 2 win a grammy, she is the second best thing 2 hv happened 2 Naija female music world in recent history after Asa and she is in marvin records and she certainly is the biggest thing in Naija music scene @ d moment and u may need 2 hear Drummer boy her latest work and tell me hw it feels. Tiwa jare! Fire on.
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by denzel2009: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz:

dustin powder

4 Likes

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Ramcie(f): 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2012
[
Eminentsam: you and your mumm are a nobody.!

Guy Biko cos of Chineke stop murdering English like this na

3 Likes

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2012
ARareGem: She always has bad make-up on. I thought them artists usually have people who do their make-up?? It's either the eye-shadow casts a frightening, masquerading shadow on her face, or the pan-cake, abi concealer, is SO off! Is she suffering from low self esteem? Na by force to do make-up?? She would do fine WITHOUT it.

I guess she looks more like her dad? undecided

I'm quoting someone: 'How does this thread affect the price of Garri??'
Tiwa Savage is the most presentable female musician in Nigeria!! This is actually the worst I've seen her. Tiwa's make-up is always on point and are outfits are to die for, FACT!!

How does using make-up imply that she's suffering from low self-esteem?? She's a celeb and make-up hurts no one if it's applied correctly!
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2012
denzel2009:

dustin powder
U dey date pikin?? Are u a ped0phile?? Only babies use dusting powder!
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2012
denzel2009:

dustin powder
grin grin

You dey craze walahi.

Shollypopz:
U dey date pikin?? Are u a ped0phile?? Only babies use dusting powder!

I think he's talking about pressed powder.
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2012
BarryX: [color=]There seems to be a tiny difference between the two... But please Tiwa, can I meet your mother for the introduction thing proper ? This crush experience is killing me!! What a beauty?? H*a**d*on!!! [/color]

Wow fell inlove with this photo! Shes b e a u t i f u l !!!! Dammit
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by abiL(f): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz:

Loool I wonder
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by abiL(f): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
That's not too much make-up. The foundation she used is not the one for her complexion. It seems two shades lighter.

The truth might also be that the photographer used flash and her foundation contains titanium dioxide(sun screen)

The foundation is defo a shade lighter (at least).
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
loool!! as in ehn. It's either the babe is using a fake one or the guy just wanted to comment.
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nurry: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
crisycent: What in the world is she wearing? tiwa?

she is wearing agbada and a boyfriend jacket tongue
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2012
abiL:
Yeah, I kinda agree. The only reason why I mentioned d flash part is because I've seen pictures of her with foundation that matches her skin tone.

Another thing could be that she got a lil darker, and "out-grew" her usual foundation.
If one isn't really observant, one might not notice. It happens to even d best of us.
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2012
ItsModella:
loool!! as in ehn. It's either the babe is using a fake one or the guy just wanted to comment.
Nah, d dude's gf uses Louis Vuitton dusting powder grin grin
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Ibangap(m): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2012
abiL:

Wait oh, i dont understand ladies dey lay foundation 1st b4 make-up? Smh, very soon na german floor dem go dey do.

1 Like

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by BodyKiss(m): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
Chanchit: Its been long since I made a comment on NL cos most of the stories making FP always find a way of leaving me with nothing to contribute, just like this one, I'ld just read and pass..

So much for read and pass. grin
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by abiL(f): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
Yeah, I kinda agree. The only reason why I mentioned d flash part is because I've seen pictures of her with foundation that matches her skin tone.

Another thing could be that she got a lil darker, and "out-grew" her usual foundation.
If one isn't really observant, one might not notice. It happens to even d best of us.

You might be right with the flash because there have been times when I've snapped pics of myself in the club and my face was looking like Tiwa's grin grin

I use 3 different brands of foundation; mac, nars & bobbi brown, and I also get them in a shade darker during the summer.

She needs to also be aware of her undertones. The foundations looks like a warm tone for me, she might need to try a neutral one.
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by abiL(f): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ibanga p: Wait oh, i dont understand ladies dey lay foundation 1st b4 make-up? Smh, very soon na german floor dem go dey do.

Foundation is make-up. I don't expect you to know, unless you're gáy. Are you? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji is Engaged? / Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira / Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.