Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother (36735 Views)

Memes Of Tiwa And Teebillz Brouhaha / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos / Check Out Picture Of Tiwa Savage In The 1980’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by tlaret24(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2012
grin grin grin grin
BarryX: [color=]There seems to be a tiny difference between the two... But please Tiwa, can I meet your mother for the introduction thing proper ? This crush experience is killing me!! What a beauty?? H*a**d*on!!! [/color]
make u go hug transformer grin
BarryX: [color=]There seems to be a tiny difference between the two... But please Tiwa, can I meet your mother for the introduction thing proper ? This crush experience is killing me!! What a beauty?? H*a**d*on!!! [/color]
make u go hug transformer
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Don4life: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
Chanchit: Its been long since I made a comment on NL cos most of the stories making FP always find a way of leaving me with nothing to contribute, just like this one, I'ld just read and pass..
same here..wat do we have to do with ha mother?
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by crackhaus: 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
Dude, she's actually quite tall for a lady

emrysdwarlord: smileyI'm kinda wondering †ђξ kind of high heel dat savage is putting on,she is not dat tall na
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by GeneralGaricks: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2012
Bisjosh: Why her yansh come long like this angry angry angry

Are u a lady
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by GeneralGaricks: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
Chanchit: Its been long since I made a comment on NL cos most of the stories making FP always find a way of leaving me with nothing to contribute, just like this one, I'ld just read and pass..

As in ''Jump and Pass''
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by manugbo(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2012
i think she looks better on the second pic than the first on.

the first pic is full of pancake grin

she looks like arusi okpuzu on the fisrt picture
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by BarryX(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2012
tlaret24: make u go hug transformer
Like seriously?? For liking her and not your sister, I would pass!! #Teamtiwacrush all the way!!
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Cherish100(f): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2012
Dayumm!! That was harsh...lmao
Eminentsam: you and your mumm are a nobody.!
grin grin
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by beetg: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2012
Lovely pics
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by neversaynever(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
Abeg, who get G4, i wan high, i don buy sugar already
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Dahbutter(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2012
And I actually tot this chick wus fine! How come she's developed a yellow face and black Christian mother arms grin
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by chessguru1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ehh but u just contributed nah
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by chessguru1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2012
femliany: you have a microscopic eyes
Ehh u did a silght gbagun der o. tongue
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by chessguru1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2012
Freeopod: What has her mother got to do wt channel O awards?! Make d woman go park well jooor
U harsh oo. Na very special moment nah. Its good she shares it with family nd frnds.
I rembr seeing dare art alade 's mum @ his 1st album lunch. D poor lady died a few months later.
its times like these that ought 2 b shared

1 Like

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by chessguru1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2012
ichieakpo: hw did dis pics affect d benin - ore road. I don de hug transformer nw
Great!! grin one less bloke 2 worry about. Nigerian population 2 much anyway tongue tongue
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by chessguru1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
tomsongz: tiwa luks lyk ma ex gf...
If I hear
wink
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Pain(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
How does this affect the price of suya?
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by konami001: 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2012

Of course, you have contributed...
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Ishilove: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ms_Oluchi: Tiwa's face looks way much lighter than her arms. Too much make up! concealer is meant to cover blemishes not to change you skin color. She looks like Michael Jackson!
You echo what is in my mind. I showed my mum the picture and the first question she asked was, "why did she rub so much pancake??". undecided
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Ishilove: 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2012
Between, is it the picture quality or doesn't she look a wee bit prengies??
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Ishilove: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ibanga p: Wait oh, i dont understand ladies dey lay foundation 1st b4 make-up? Smh, very soon na german floor dem go dey do.
Lwkmd!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Goldieluks: 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
Hidden by poster

1 Like

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by zangiff(m): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2012
I like the girl sha, she gat large hips
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Ishilove: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
1supremo:

btw = "by the way" not between
Akukwo girama. Lol. Noted cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2012
IS SHE RELATED TO THE LATE RANDY SAVAGE AKA MACHO MAN OF W.W.F ( NOW W.W.E)? undecided
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by shilling(f): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
Concealer is not only meant to cover up blemishes but can also be used to contour/highlight the face. But I agree that her makeup is a total fail.

Ms_Oluchi: Tiwa's face looks way much lighter than her arms. Too much make up! concealer is meant to cover blemishes not to change you skin color. She looks like Michael Jackson!
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2012
"
wizard01: How does this affect the cost of living?
"help me ask them.na tiwa savage abi her mama d buy me food 2 chop??watz d use of diz informationi nid an answer
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Thermythorpe(f): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
1supremo:

She's Tiwa meaning "Our own" and she is a Savage. [b]She is the evil spirit that possessed the
........... I laff sotey water comot for my eyes..
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
Thermythorpe: ........... I laff sotey water comot for my eyes..

Dear Temitope,
I never meant to make you cry with the comic relief. I am very sorry for the ambiguous capacity of the post.
Yours sincerely
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Jazzgreen(m): 12:06am On Nov 19, 2012
This is the kind of thread i see and feel lik doin dis=>>

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 19, 2012
Jazzgreen: This is the kind of thread i see and feel lik doin dis=>>
go on son, no one is stopping you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira / Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) / Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.