Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? (6799 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / How Difficult Is It To Remain Forever Faithful To Your Spouse? / Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? by Felixadded(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
greatgod2012: 1. To my best knowledge, he is faithful to me, so, one good turn deserve another, and even, if he is d type dt does, two wrongs can never make a right.
2. Fornication/adultery/marital cheating is bad, d lord frowns at it i cant do it, i fear God's wrath.
3. I cant imagine myself unclading myself b4 another man, hhhmmm, its nauseating!
4. No other man is worthy to see my unclothedness again. I am committed to my marriage.
greatgod2012: 1. To my best knowledge, he is faithful to me, so, one good turn deserve another, and even, if he is d type dt does, two wrongs can never make a right.
2. Fornication/adultery/marital cheating is bad, d lord frowns at it i cant do it, i fear God's wrath.
3. I cant imagine myself unclading myself b4 another man, hhhmmm, its nauseating!
4. No other man is worthy to see my unclothedness again. I am committed to my marriage.
God bless ur soul
Re: Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
To be honest, I'll only cheat for sex reasons (like I did with my ex back then) but right now I am still faithful because.... Damn! My wife is a sex goddess and I don't think I'll ever cheat on her.. I'll marry her over and over again! I love you Babe!

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? by BE811APP: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2012
My Wife has Everythng I ever need...
Why Shuld I think of Cheating on her...
I dnt even find Women Appalling again....
Tho I still appreciate wen I see a lovely hippy woman..
But can't take it more dan dat.....

Sent thru Bluethoot.
Re: Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? by Les: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
Why dont you see it this way? I have a gf but d tot cheating on her is very excrutiating, how then will i feel wen i cheat on her? Like serious, it pains me wenever i think of meeting an attractive babe, her image will just flash and i'll back off. If you are attractive, her image will come to my mind even b4 i notice you are attractive. Due dat i've never cheated on her since our last 8months of dating. But am a bad flirt o
Re: Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? by Les: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
Why dont you see it this way? I have a gf but d tot of cheating on her is very excrutiating, how then will i feel wen i cheat on her? Like serious, it pains me wenever i think of meeting an attractive babe, her image will just flash and i'll back off. If you are attractive, her image will come to my mind even b4 i notice you are attractive. Due dat i've never cheated on her since our last 8months of dating. But am a bad flirt o
Re: Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? by Les: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
Felixadded: [b][/b] God bless ur soul
a million times!!!
Re: Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? by Daprof4real8: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
i am attracted,but i always av it at d back of my mind dat my children comes first and also of wat use wil i cheat on my wife

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? by sucezTP(f): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2012
POTUT: For me, I don't find any other woman sexually worthy anymore. An ex once tried to chat me up two weeks after my wedding and I turned get flat down, even though she was very good when it was going...perhaps the best, but a strong canceling anchor hooked me when I said "...I do".
Paper attraction and first looks will always be there...but a sixth sense should hold everyone back, because when you look back after the act, you'll truly feel worthless inside, even if you don't show it.
Couples who cheat on themselves simply take their marriage for granted.

Hmmn..
Good point!
Re: Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? by sucezTP(f): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2012

God bless you!
Re: Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
First of all,as usuai I come in peace.
It is nice to be faithful to your partner,but in reality it does not always work that way. In the begining the love in a marriage is very strong,however a couple of years down the line and a few kids later the law of diminishing returm sets in and the temptations start,how many men can resist the temptations?
Men are naturally polygamous and can maintain multiple partners and still love their wives and kids.
Men try to be discret about their affairs but in the end tend to slip up exposing these affairs to their wives who will in annoyance possibly sleep with their husbands best friend or driver or gateman to get back at their husbands.
Men tend to be brazen while women tend to be discreet in the cheating game.
Re: Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? by JallowBah(f): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
Richvkunt: First of all,as usuai I come in peace.
It is nice to be faithful to your partner,but in reality it does not always work that way. In the begining the love in a marriage is very strong,however a couple of years down the line and a few kids later the law of diminishing returm sets in and the temptations start,how many men can resist the temptations?
Men are naturally polygamous and can maintain multiple partners and still love their wives and kids.
Men try to be discret about their affairs but in the end tend to slip up exposing these affairs to their wives who will in annoyance possibly sleep with their husbands best friend or driver or gateman to get back at their husbands.
Men tend to be brazen while women tend to be discreet in the cheating game.

Women also have in their instinct to find a good father when ovulating, and if the husband is not doing a good enough job at home, she might, instinctivly, look elsewhere.

It has to do with respect for each other.
Re: Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
JallowBah:

Women also have in their instinct to find a good father when ovulating, and if the husband is not doing a good enough job at home, she might, instinctivly, look elsewhere.

It has to do with respect for each other.

True!
Thanks for being honest and not trying to give a politically correct answer like some people here.
Re: Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? by ohzee(f): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
I remain faithful to my husband of 15 years because I am so committed to my marriage. No matter how strong your love is, there will always be temptations. A lot of times women invite temptation by being unnecessarily nice. Be committed to your marriage. Be reserved as a married woman and comport yourself well. Occupy yourself with God, your career, kids and your husband. There will be no room for the devil.
Re: Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2012
I am selective, but when I choose...I have chosen.
No set of thighs will feel any different than the ones I would have at home waiting for me.

When a man has greater things on his mind, he will not have time to be entertaining every little (or big) thing in a skirt that struts in front of him.
Re: Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? by JallowBah(f): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2012
Richvkunt:

True!
Thanks for being honest and not trying to give a politically correct answer like some people here.

Well...if my husband did not respect me, and our marriage, there is no way in hell I would trust him alone, far away, as he is now.
If you don`t have respect and trust in your spouse, what is left?
Re: Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? by capua(f): 8:37am On Nov 23, 2012
cuz i considered it wrong morally nd spiritually wrong 2 cheat on my spouse.besides,it is better u marry some1 u really luv,men outside will just be like shit in ur eye.
Re: Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? by rukayatd: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2012
azzypandes: She look naturally beautiful everyday I set my eyes on are,I never meet such a lady in ma life
Sweeeeeeeeet
Re: Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? by joy78(f): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2012
Thats sooo TRUE!!! They dont feel guilty.
JallowBah: ^^ I strongly believe that the people who continue to cheat don`t feel guilty. At all.
Re: Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? by JallowBah(f): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
joy78: Thats sooo TRUE!!! They dont feel guilty.

Yes, but on the other hand...I do believe we are all only humans, and all can make mistakes in life. It depends how, why, and how you deal with it.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It / Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. / Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.