Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. (3480 Views)

Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) / Why Are You Still Faithful To Your Spouse ? / I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by EkeLucky: 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2010
I love my wife so much because she has been the source of my joy.
But,recently i met a girl in the course of my job and we both had  conversations.Thereafter she started hunting after me.WHAT WILL I DO?
I dont want to hurt her.
Can some one advice me on how to make to her know is wrong to chase a married man.
shocked
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by refreshing(f): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2010
The point is u'r married and u love ur wife. Good, den put d girl in her place. Dr is no big deal about dis. Talk 2 her and let her realize dt u r married and u dont want ur marriage 2 b ruined. Let her know dt wat goes around comes around. One day she wil be married too and she would not like odas 2 disturb her marriage. It's beta 4 her 2 pitch her tent with unmarried ones so dt she'l av her own hubby maybe. let her kno she wil be wasting her time with a married man. I guess in ur bid of trying not 2 hurt er u might find urself in a messy situation u may not like. If possible, invite ur wife for lunch once in a while so dt d girl will kno d u r serious. Steer clear of trouble!!!

1 Like

Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by Fhemmmy: 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2010
Tell her that you love your wife.
Tell her to back off.
If you ave a good home and marriage, safeguard it.

1 Like

Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2010
smileyi think you already know what to do, tell her 'HEY! HEY!! HEY!!! BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by jasman1: 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2010
Are you that weak? In this fedral building here in the state capital, i work very closely with hundreds of women, most of them very beautiful and work under me. no woman will stupidly fall in love with any married man without getting the green light from him. actions are better than words in this kind of thing. what you do will tell her whether to or not to back off. there's no confusion in this case pls. YOU"RE MARRIED, PERIOD. You must change your life style. I"M NOT JOKING

2 Likes

Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by Acidosis(m): 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2010
Just give your wife a call in her presence, tell her 'sweet' words with a romantic voice.
Come back with testimonies
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by tpiah: 1:38am On Jul 15, 2010
some people are so s.tupid.

after your eye don see wen, come back and give us the gist here.
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by OAM4J: 5:50am On Jul 15, 2010
Eke Lucky:

But,recently i met a girl in the course of my job and we both had  conversations.Thereafter she started hunting after me.WHAT WILL I DO?
I dont want to hurt her.
Can some one advice me on how to make to her know is wrong to chase a married man.
shocked

Well, you can choose not to hurt her and hurt your wife or otherwise, it is your choice. Fact is, you have to hurt one of them. Hope you make a wise choice.
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by Sissy3(f): 5:52am On Jul 15, 2010
Eke Lucky:

I dont want to hurt her.
shocked

really?

youre "married" and some girl is after you and you dont know what to do eh?
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 15, 2010
~Sissy~:

really?

youre "married" and some girl is after you and you dont know what to do eh?

He already made up his mind. If didnt, he wouldnt be here second-guessing himself.

He just wants one of the lunatics on NL to tell him to go for it.
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by Igwe9(m): 9:33am On Jul 15, 2010
It seems you are also into her, yes indeed you are.
Your Mr. nice guy shouldn't have existed without a limit, at least for the interest of your family.

I guess this girl in question doesn't even know that you are married, or maybe didn't know at first, you can start by the constant mentioning of your wife and your family in every discussion with her, i believe no woman can stand that for long.
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by blank(f): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2010
Eke Lucky:

Our parents made thesame vows and by the grace of God they did not disappoint God.
Why is it that nowadays we find it difficult to keep this vows-my answer is this
1.Ladies this days have no regards for womanhood.They dress any how and also nicknamed decent dressing "OUTDATED" what a shame for this generation.That is why they can walk unclothed on the street and it doesnt matter.Ladies nowadays are very SEDUCTIVE-tight fitted dressing,half unclothed dressing and lots of seductive character.
2.Obidience to GOD and to constituted authority is now barbaric.
3.Westernization has completely destroyed this generation.
4.Parental care and love is no more.

Brothers,dont blame married Men that run after them.The SEDUCTION IS TOO MUCH.
Lets rise up to the reality.

Thanks. sad sad sad

What do u expect from someone who can not uphold their wedding vows.
Dumb post and dumber poster.
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2010
Eke Lucky:

But,recently i met a girl in the course of my job and we both had conversations.Thereafter she started hunting after me.WHAT WILL I DO?
I dont want to hurt her
shocked
Which kind of conversation did you have that she started hunting you?
Did you stylishly profess love or tell her how good you treat women?
And do you have feelings for her that you are scared of hurting her?

She's just your colleague. You could change jobs. Or she could, thus ending the liason.
Your wife- its till death do you part.
You said you love your wife so I believe you should know the proper thing to do.
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2010
is this poster one of the lunatics ohsisi said we have running around this forum
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by weblessyou: 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2010
Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction.
wink

She fell in love with you?

I hope she does not sustain much injuries if so take her and to an hospiru and continued to be faithful to your wife.
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2010
Eke Lucky:

But,recently i met a girl in the course of my job and we both had conversations.Thereafter she started hunting after me.WHAT WILL I DO?
I dont want to hurt her.
shocked
are you sure you don't have feelings for her too If you really do not love her, you wouldn't be
here asking us for advice cos ur solution is smiple. Many married men/women get hit on everyday, that do not
make them go confuse, they handle it intelligently (because the feeling is not mutual) That can not however
be said in this case. I smell something fishy. There is more to this story, be honest with yourself.
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by ifunayam(f): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2010
is this poster one of the lunatics ohsisi said we have running around this forum  
hmmmm Aunty Jenny akwa ibiala ozo?  grin grin grin

I hope she does not sustain much injuries   if so take her and to an hospiru and continued to be faithful to your wife.   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

EkeLucky, be true to yourself.  dont put yourself in compromising situations. the same way you had the conversation that ignited the fire in her, go back and have another one to put out that fire before e burn person oh. you can do it. be bold. tell her you are happily married and not in a hurry to end such bliss. tell her she deserves someone better than you and not waste her time on you. go on and do that already. good luck!
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by babymine(f): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2010
Tell her you're not interested, dt she came late, then pls AVOID her if u really love ur wife!
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
@ poster

It's okay, dont fish for sympathy. You are not the first married man to get attracted to some female co worker wink
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by Danfaster(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]a thousand heartbreak, they say, is better than a broken marriage. Bros yee, b wise OoooO. No b oyibo country we dey OooO
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by Airpure(f): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
You don't have an issue here. Ask your wife to advice u.....

1 Like

Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by tasandra: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
U go fear question oo angryOp advice ur self.
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by tonym1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
TELL HER YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED SIMPLE AS ABC OR SE NA FORCE.

OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND TALK TO HER UNLESS YOU ARE INTERESTED AND NOT TELLING US
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by baby124: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
ROTFLMAO. I know it feels good to be wanted after mama nkechi has fed you with all that pounded yam and had dropped 4-5 for you. But dude, look at yourself and look at the girl. Now imagine yourself as a taxi driver, do you think she will give you the time of day? Abeg speak better thing, she has sized you up and knows there is something to be gained.
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by drnoel: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
I really don't know why many single girls have these problem, especially with married men. Really, its pain especially when u know, there is nothing u tell her that she would listen to cos she is blindly in love.
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by Nobody: 9:02am On May 01, 2013
tpiah: some people are so s.tupid.

after your eye don see wen, come back and give us the gist here.

must u insult?

I dunno how some 15/16yrs children do find their way up this section, if u dont have anythin reasonable to say/contribute why not listen to some kid songs.

And BTW seun, why is this section not rated 18+
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by Nobody: 9:13am On May 01, 2013
In as much as I lv contributin my quota in topics,I find out that most topics r not worth d effort and time!

1 Like

Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by nenergy(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2013
Acidosis: Just give your wife a call in her presence, tell her 'sweet' words with a romantic voice.
Come back with testimonies
classic! This should put her off,unless she's out to ruin you and your marriage.
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by michael6mint: 6:14pm On May 01, 2013
http://snk.to/f-c7pf49j1...use dis song to groove d babe

Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 02, 2013
Dearest Op,
Please do not hurt her. In fact, I think you should reciprocate too. You just might find that you love her much more than the woman in your house. Who knows? If you had waited, she just might have been married to you in your wife's stead. Opportunities like this are very rare, and if you pass up on this one, you may never find anyone to love you like she does again.

On the other hand, just chop and clean mouth, no strings attached. That way, you'd have had your own fun, and she may get bored. Either way, I think you should really cleave to this girl o. Very few girls will just love you from conversations you've had, I tell you.

Please love her back.

Yours,
Me.
#somedudesbelikethemgotnobraininthislifetime undecided

2 Likes

Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by ukchy: 8:37am On May 03, 2013
Tell her to park well....No need of bordering yourself if this will make her feel bad,just be mature.PERIOD
Re: Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. by ukchy: 8:38am On May 03, 2013
mollytinrox: Dearest Op,
Please do not hurt her. In fact, I think you should reciprocate too. You just might find that you love her much more than the woman in your house. Who knows? If you had waited, she just might have been married to you in your wife's stead. Opportunities like this are very rare, and if you pass up on this one, you may never find anyone to love you like she does again.

On the other hand, just chop and clean mouth, no strings attached. That way, you'd have had your own fun, and she may get bored. Either way, I think you should really cleave to this girl o. Very few girls will just love you from conversations you've had, I tell you.

Please love her back.

Yours,
Me.
#somedudesbelikethemgotnobraininthislifetime undecided

Hope you will advice same to your sister's husband??

(1) (2) (Reply)

ABOMINATION!! Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Their Daughter / What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? / His Wife Deliberately Aborted Her Pregnancy Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.