Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Oil Workers Zone. - Career (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oil Workers Zone. (166858 Views)

2,000 Visafone Workers Fired As MTN Completes Acquisition / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Oil Workers And Bankers Who Earns More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Chill nau. No be battlefield we dey. Scantee still gave some good tips that most in his shoes had never given out.

I think you're being unfair to him.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by amicdan(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
permanentgrace:

I already knew you'd be hurt by the truth, obviously what others failed to put it straight to you cos of one reason or the other. The truth they say is bitter. But who cares? In as much as i tell you just the way you deserve it. Thinking you can deceive people here by claiming you have helped quite a number of folks through this forum, mr man, that should be the biggest lie just before the end of 2015. You've helped probably no one let alone numerous. Stop bragging! Anyways, your type fills internet so you are free to go ahead.

Well, my 1.5% performance as awarded is just cos of ur presence here. Remember in exams, even if you fail to write anything on your booklet, the fact that you are present and your name written on your booklet, that alone automatically guarantees you 1mark. That is the one (1) i have awarded you. The remaining 0.5% was by mistake, but you can still go with it.

#HappySundayMrJobProvider
Take it easy bro.....
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by ademasta(m): 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
deracathy:

Greatest Futoite

that's a good start dear.
if I may ask y warri and what's your course of study?
Make internet your friend, browse about firms , organizations or companies related to your field, check them up on LINKEDIN and get possible connections who can give you tips on how the company accepts students.

Don't neglect your friends in school and lecturers. you never can tell where help might come from

During my University days in Futo, I got 5 placements through My Linkedin connection, my roommate, my course adviser and through a conference I attended.
Had to make a decision on which to choose .
So start early like now before the start getting heartfelt excuses. Also look out for those in 500L so that the can help submit IT letters in the company the worked to avoid embarrassment from the Gatemen.
Me see yhu!
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
permanentgrace:

I already knew you'd be hurt by the truth, obviously what others failed to put it straight to you cos of one reason or the other. The truth they say is bitter. But who cares? In as much as i tell you just the way you deserve it. Thinking you can deceive people here by claiming you have helped quite a number of folks through this forum, mr man, that should be the biggest lie just before the end of 2015. You've helped probably no one let alone numerous. Stop bragging! Anyways, your type fills internet so you are free to go ahead.

Well, my 1.5% performance as awarded is just cos of ur presence here. Remember in exams, even if you fail to write anything on your booklet, the fact that you are present and your name written on your booklet, that alone automatically guarantees you 1mark. That is the one (1) i have awarded you. The remaining 0.5% was by mistake, but you can still go with it.

alright thanks, i know how it feels to be in ur shoe. Have a lovely sunday.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by lobell: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
scantee:
not really bro, the change of government affect many things.
God pass dem!
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
scantee:
Bro am sorry if ur hurt, i owe you no job appointment, you just showed more reason to....i am not the type that help people and brag about it, but if i open a thread here naming the number of people i have helped for the past 5yrs on Nairaland you will quickly swallow back ur words. You spend 99% of ur time on Romance section creating only sex related topics, yet you wish for manner to fall from heaven for you. Well ur comment ur opinion.

scantee please ignore his rants, am a testimony to what you have done for me, although yet to get a job because I just graduated few months ago but your advices and information really helped me a lot and hopefully will help me also during job hunting!!!! Please don't stop helping others, we really appreciate you!!! Happy sunday bro!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2015
Ezechinwa:

scantee please ignore his rants, am a testimony to what you have done for me, although yet to get a job because I just graduated few months ago but your advices and information really helped me a lot and hopefully will help me also during job hunting!!!! Please don't stop helping others, we really appreciate you!!! Happy sunday bro!!!
thanx bro one love.

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
kkoffo:
scantee pls kindly send me the HSE materials too.adebayokofoworola@gmail.com

please send me the HSE materials too. im about sitting for one in the coming year.

thanks in advance.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by petengine(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
99% if not 100% of peeps that are criticizing Scantee that's he's fake and not helping peeps on this thread are not even contributing positively to this thread. all the know is how to criticize. my simple advice for u out there who's only good at criticism is; don't criticize what you have not contributed into. ( u can either take it or leave)

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by prestige24: 7:50am On Dec 15, 2015
Now letting...Comfortable 2 & 3 Bedroom flats, secured with stand-by security + CCTV, good parking space available at PRESTIGE VILLA, adjacent Eleme Petrochemicals, Port Harcourt.

See picture here: https://www.nairaland.com/2796455/brand-new-2-3-bedroom
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by jerome263: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2015
PLS O, ANY WELDING ENGINEER IN D HOUSE, I NEED ADVICE URGENTLY
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Michael820(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2015
Any computer scientist in the house,just wondering what the odds of securing a job in oil company are,cos most of the successful stories I've heard are from either engineers or accountant,though I stand to be corrected.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
emmanuelpopson:

please send me the HSE materials too. im about sitting for one in the coming year.
emmanuelpopson@gmail.com
thanks in advance.
sorry bro What ur requesting is not HSE material for exams, rather is for contractors who is submmiting a contract profile, so is 99% HSE WRITTEN POLICIES and JHA. If you follow my signature @ Contractors lounge you will notice that most people i sent it to are contractors.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
petengine:
99% if not 100% of peeps that are criticizing Scantee that's he's fake and not helping peeps on this thread are not even contributing positively to this thread. all the know is how to criticize. my simple advice for u out there who's only good at criticism is; don't criticize what you have not contributed into. ( u can either take it or leave)
bro just ignore them, i am use to them already, they started it from page one this thread since 2012. Is part of life, i have been on Nairaland since 2005 before i lost my password & re-open this account in 2008, i have never asked anybody for a penny to help him/her or to give out any info, so i am not bothered about what people say.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Uba41993(m): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]please fellow nairalanders, I am a petroleum engineering student from uniuyo, I sincerely need your cooperate help, advice and encouragement towards having a good place (industry) for my industrial training (IT). I dont know how to go about this,I dont even have or know anyone that works in an oil industry since I heard that for one to stand a chance that one must either have or know someone in the industries, and also I dont know the best oil and gas industry to apply for my internship, please dont ignore this post, your contributions could go a long way in assisting me.

scantee, petengine and the rest of oil and gas workers, graduates and senior colleagues in the house pls lets deliberate on this issue thanks.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Uba41993(m): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
please fellow nairalanders, I am a petroleum engineering student from uniuyo, I sincerely need your cooperate help, advice and encouragement towards having a good place (industry) for my industrial training (IT). I dont know how to go about this,I dont even have or know anyone that works in an oil industry since I heard that for one to stand a chance that one must either have or know someone in the industries, and also I dont know the best oil and gas industry to apply for my internship, please dont ignore this post, your contributions could go a long way in assisting me.

scantee, petengine and the rest of oil and gas workers, graduates and senior colleagues in the house pls lets deliberate on this issue thanks.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
scantee:
sorry bro What ur requesting is not HSE material for exams, rather is for contractors who is submmiting a contract profile, so is 99% HSE WRITTEN POLICIES and JHA. If you follow my signature @ Contractors lounge you will notice that most people i sent it to are contractors.

i am a geology graduate currently doing NYSC in delta state. i need an advice on what professional courses to take to boost my cv in either mining or O& G coys.
u will be happy if you can assist me on this.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
scantee:
bro just ignore them, i am use to them already, they started it from page one this thread since 2012. Is part of life, i have been on Nairaland since 2005 before i lost my password & re-open this account in 2008, i have never asked anybody for a penny to help him/her or to give out any info, so i am not bothered about what people say.
Who dey criticize?
The person wan run mad??
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
permanentgrace:

You dey mad,him na H.R abi CEO
This isn't politics,stop wailing!
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
IHate9ja1:
Who dey criticize? The person wan run mad??
lol maybe the guy want Dasuki gate from me o

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Anyone is entitled to run their mouth!
Scantee never dash me money nor got me a job,but he gave me leads that could have gotten me one(I got a call from them,was told mobil was recruiting according to him) which didn't click coz I didn't have safety certification.
I'm currently attending my ispon GHSE training and my level 3 training would commences in january. After which Jarus would be contracted to edit my cv and by Gods grace I would visit bonny again and update my profile come 2016.
My host wey be top man for scnl haven't got me a job for the past 5months. Getting a job ain't easy albeit God would make a way for us all.
Lastly if you look @ this thread in the beginning it wasn't a job advert thread,scantee was just being sympathetic and trying to get people in,the info he shared ;how many of the oil big boys here have done so?

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
IHate9ja1:
You dey mad,him na H.R abi CEO This isn't politics,stop wailing!
softly softly eh
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by permanentgrace(m): 1:35am On Dec 16, 2015
IHate9ja1:

You dey mad,him na H.R abi CEO
This isn't politics,stop wailing!

See you, you wey don beg for work taya and the dude dey use you dey play ten-ten, till today not even a security guard position has been considered you into. Dey dia dey deceive urself say u dey do boi boi to one iddiot who cant even help himself let alone helping another person.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 6:21am On Dec 16, 2015
Please lets not insult eachother,@permanentgrace u are not far from the truth that scantee hasnt helped anyone secure a job but if others are comfortable with it,its their choice.@Ihate9ja1 you are also correct,information is power.we are all hustlers n the spirit should be supporting not condemning. My advice has always been only God is dependable,so pray n hussle on own. author=permanentgrace post=41043292]

See you, you wey don beg for work taya and the dude dey use you dey play ten-ten, till today not even a security guard position has been considered you into. Dey dia dey deceive urself say u dey do boi boi to one iddiot who cant even help himself let alone helping another person.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 16, 2015
permanentgrace:

See you, you wey don beg for work taya and the dude dey use you dey play ten-ten, till today not even a security guard position has been considered you into. Dey dia dey deceive urself say u dey do boi boi to one iddiot who cant even help himself let alone helping another person.
Smh,mi o raye iranu!
Lol @ security guard.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 16, 2015
donmatin:
Please lets not insult eachother,@permanentgrace u are not far from the truth that scantee hasnt helped anyone secure a job but if others are comfortable with it,its their choice.@Ihate9ja1 you are also correct,information is power.we are all hustlers n the spirit should be supporting not condemning. My advice has always been only God is dependable,so pray n hussle on own. author=permanentgrace post=41043292]

Boss,you still around! How have you been?
Good to hear from you again.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 6:55am On Dec 16, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Boss,you still around! How have you been?
Good to hear from you again.
i've been fine,thanks...compliments of the season
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by petengine(m): 7:26am On Dec 16, 2015
permanentgrace:

the information Scantee and others have shared on this thread is enough to get u a goddamn job. but if u are still jobless at this time looking for who to point accusing fingers at, then look again. Peeps like u don't want to go out there and apply the knowledge u have gotten to get a job but only depending on others for connection for job. smh

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by permanentgrace(m): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Smh,mi o raye iranu!
Lol @ security guard.

I don talk my own finish. The least person that might help you in life is the one you so much hope on. Diversify your hope bros! A lot of fraudulent personalities flaunt on internet.

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
permanentgrace:

I don talk my own finish. The least person that might help you in life is the one you so much hope on. Diversify your hope bros! A lot of fraudulent personalities flaunt on internet.
Thank you!
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
Smh funny comments everywhere.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by charliehill(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2015

Nice CV. scantee do something wink
American Welding Society is the greatest organization for welding rules. the best institution for welding.
here we supply submerged arc welding flux for low carbon steel, low alloy steel, stainless steel, roll surfacing, etc.
our capacity has reached 25000tons per year now. welcome to contact us for quality fluxes.

[url]Gongyi Yulin Welding Material Co., LTD[/url]http://www.ylflux.com/

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (64) (Reply)

CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.