Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Gtbank Has Not Credit My Dom. Accont With My Adsense CHECK After 30 Days Help!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Gtbank Has Not Credit My Dom. Accont With My Adsense CHECK After 30 Days Help!!! (838 Views)

My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne / See What Gtbank Has Released To Its Customers As The New GAPS Portal / How Gtbank Has Been Stealing $$$ From My Payoneer Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Has Not Credit My Dom. Accont With My Adsense CHECK After 30 Days Help!!! by recentvac: 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2012
help i have submit my google check to guaranty trust bank since 23 of last month october. And google report that the check has been cleare as at 13 november today is 19 november but my money is yet to be credited into my account. I contact google they say that the check has been cleared and that means that the money is in out of google's account and it has been paid to my bank. Help please. . .
Re: Gtbank Has Not Credit My Dom. Accont With My Adsense CHECK After 30 Days Help!!! by 222Martins(m): 12:26am On Nov 19, 2012
Lol....you sound so scared. I bet this is your first check. Relax bro, you should even be happy that the money has been cleared. Go and check your account on monday with faith and the money will be there. But make sure you come back here with your tithe and testimony so that my ministry can progress.
Re: Gtbank Has Not Credit My Dom. Accont With My Adsense CHECK After 30 Days Help!!! by recentvac: 1:12am On Nov 19, 2012
thanks for the reply. Yeah your right it my first but i hope your right about the second one than am getting it no monday. And is this how it going to be? It like you are a pro
Re: Gtbank Has Not Credit My Dom. Accont With My Adsense CHECK After 30 Days Help!!! by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 19, 2012
same here, I paid a google adsense check into my GTB account and it's 1 month 5 days now and it's still not been credited.
I am about contacting google to cancel the check and apply it to my current unpaid earnings.

GTB usually credit every adsense check every 15 working days with precision, I wonder what's up this time.
I called GTB and was told they have not been authorized by the Denmark based bank to credit me.
wtf?
Re: Gtbank Has Not Credit My Dom. Accont With My Adsense CHECK After 30 Days Help!!! by recentvac: 7:03am On Nov 19, 2012
webdezzi, has yours been cleared because mind has been cleared already. And if it cleared according to google that means the money is no more in google bank account and it has been paid to somebody. Which is definatly your bank. It can not be reissued
Re: Gtbank Has Not Credit My Dom. Accont With My Adsense CHECK After 30 Days Help!!! by FreeGlobe(f): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2012
^
why dont you contact gtb bank then to credit your account. the problem dhould be from them.
Re: Gtbank Has Not Credit My Dom. Accont With My Adsense CHECK After 30 Days Help!!! by UncleJJ(m): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2012
Is this gtb customer care. You better go to that bank and shout at someone. Especially, if your in lagos .

Them go like Bleep you up. Your money is your money. You better grow some balls or say bye bye to your money.

Lagosians are evil.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Trudigits These Days? / How To Create A Custom Calender Module In Php? / Rawlink :: Facebook Badge Verification ::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.