Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Bringing Back Tv Memories - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bringing Back Tv Memories (4263 Views)

Fox Is Officially Bringing Back Prison Break, And Might Also Revive 24 / Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 / Anybody Interested In Bringing Sanity And Class To Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bringing Back Tv Memories by spikedcylinder: 10:45am On May 02, 2006
kemmy:

Checkmate anyone!What I would give to watch it over again.
I think that was the soap that made RMD!
Re: Bringing Back Tv Memories by bolaoni(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2006
Checkmate!

An Amaka Igwe classic.

The film threw a lot of stars into Naija entertainment scene: RMD (Segun Kadiri) Ego Boyo (Ann Haastrup) BenniBoy, Paul Adams (Kunle) Bimbo Manuel(Nduka) Ikemji, Bob Manuel Ndokwu et al

I never play with it on Thursday evening.
Re: Bringing Back Tv Memories by spikedcylinder: 6:03pm On May 05, 2006
bolaoni:

Checkmate!

An Amaka Igwe classic.

The film threw a lot of stars into Naija entertainment scene: RMD (Segun Kadiri) Ego Boyo (Ann Haastrup) BenniBoy, Paul Adams (Kunle) Bimbo Manuel(Nduka) Ikemji, Bob Manuel Ndokwu et al

I never play with it on Thursday evening.

Ikemji was Uche Obi Osotule.It was alwasy on thursday evening at 8pm,i never missed it!unless of course there was no light!
Re: Bringing Back Tv Memories by bolaoni(m): 5:20pm On May 09, 2006
Yeah Spiky,

Missing it was like missing dinner. Those are the good ol' days
Re: Bringing Back Tv Memories by spikedcylinder: 6:40pm On May 09, 2006
Who remembers tales by moonlight?What was the presenter's name again?
Re: Bringing Back Tv Memories by emibobo: 12:12am On Aug 30, 2006
Hey consulatant!
To answer your question, Yomi Adeyemi-Wilson is now a lawyer. We are pals and were together in Law school in 2002/2003.
Enjoy
Re: Bringing Back Tv Memories by Ndipe(m): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2007
Famous Five. I liked the show and used to read Enid Blyton.

Cock Crow at Dawn with Zamaye and Bitrus.

Hammer House of Horror

Lots of others shows. I can recall watching "Hammer house of horror", friday night at 11:15 pm, after the nightly news in Calabar. Terror, horror, dang, it was scary. The following morning, my friends and I would sit down to gist on the previous movies that we had watched at night time. Chips was shown on Saturday. That day, the compound is devoid of rambunctious kids, as we have crept back home to watch the show. Memories indeed.
Re: Bringing Back Tv Memories by Mustay(m): 2:54am On Apr 09, 2007
I remember kidivision particularly because of dénrélé esan. Skeleton 101
also remember roots. Saw it again on nta by alex haley. "massa"
roots 'll make you hate d colonialists
Re: Bringing Back Tv Memories by cescky(m): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2008
who remebers chiefs sad sad [i][i]men hw black people really sufferd in them those[/i][/i] its series and almost in each edition ,black men were being killed by the kkk sad

who remebers FRAGGLE ROCK grin grin

PETER AND HIS TOY BOX??

SESAME STREET men them days days were good and old sad

SPEAK OUT, grin grin when that kids head be xpanding grin sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gotv Plus Channels List For Ghanaian Subscribers / Beware Batman All Episodes Download / Most Gorgeous Nollywood Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.