Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana (12243 Views)

Photos Of The 3,000 Nigerians Deported From Niger Republic / Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? / 300 Nigerians Deported From The Republic Of Botswana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
lekkie073: d nigerians deported were mainly ibos. na them dey spoil our image everywhere

You are doomed to to rot in the tunnel of ethnic and tribal sentiment that has swallowed you.the earlier you realise it and start looking for a way out the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by Haywire99(m): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
We need revolution in our country
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by jookco(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
In Benin republic they hardly rent houses to Nigerians, they hate Nigerians like sneg.
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by gforce5: 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
Nairaland just attracts ignorant people. How dare you call Botswana a second-rate country? It's one of the richest countries in Africa due to it's diamonds. Why won't other countries treat Nigerians with disrespect when Nigerians themselves disrespect each other? The north is driving out southerners due to sharia and boko haram, Lagos under Fashola is gradually driving out non-indigenes, south eastern states such as Anambra and Imo are discriminating against non-indigenes and you are shocked that other countries are treating Nigerians like crap? Ignorant people.

4 Likes

Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by Krucifax(m): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
Thank you! I couldn't have put it any better! wink

A disunited country that neither respects nor honors it citizens,now complaining when others return the favour.Truth is the World is slowly starting to see Nigeria for what it is!

Mgbadike80: Lagos deports nigerians so why shouldn't botswana? And the fact that most fellows here don't know that botswana is a very progressive country shows d level of ignorance in nigeria. A nation of educated illiterates.
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by SELFWORTH: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mgbadike80: Lagos deports nigerians so why shouldn't botswana? And the fact that most fellows here don't know that botswana is a very progressive country shows d level of ignorance in nigeria. A nation of educated illiterates.

You can say it again.

Nigeria is a nation of selfish Aliens! It doesn't matter where they go, everyone hates them. Even Nigers hates Nigers, or why do we burn out own citizens like bush meat?
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by SELFWORTH: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2012
Ucheosefoh: Wetin carry them go there in the first place I rather stay here than live in any other African countries cus they got nothing to offer

Pride speaking !

Do you know anything about Botswana ? Have you ever stepped your foot outside Nigeria at all? If you have, you would have a different opinion about the shambles we call Nigeria .
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by SELFWORTH: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
virtuoso01: Moral of this story:

Do unto yourselves what you also want others to do unto you.
If Nigerians have worked in total harmony and built up our country to what it is supposed to be,who will dare raise a finger against us?
Countries like Botswana would be groveling at our feet begging our citizens to come to their country.
This should be a lesson to those Nigerians who come to Nairaland and heap insults and curses against themselves.

....and for all those armed robbers and their supporters (who support criminality ) on NL hiding under shady names.
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by valdubem(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
ismhab: Is Botswana in Europe?

Botswana is in the north-pole very close to Antarctica grin
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by valdubem(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
younglad007: Which way NIGERIA

way of secession
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
banki:

I dont think you know botswana, just incase they are the worlds largest exporters of diamonds and beef, they have poplution of about 2million people one of the fastest growing economies in the world.

the botswana pula is about $1 - 4pula, they are not a hungry country and loads of nigerians are doing well there, the university of botswana is one of the best in southeren africa
why bother yourself trying to enlighten these ignorant buffoons? believe me, it's a waste of time and energy. let them keep dwelling in their 'giant of Africa ' mentality.

6 Likes

Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by valdubem(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
bodsibobo: Hehehehe,

Cotonou (Benin Republic) go soon deport us! Yeye Country!

must you tell you that you know ur countries and cities? who dosent know that cotonou is in Benin Republic? Abi U wan just show urself
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by Britzdon(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
I just dont know the reason why Nigerians should migrate to that country.
At least,if we aint better than any other country of the world,we are better than Botswana. angry

1 Like

Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by ouagadougou(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
Britzdon: I just dont know the reason why Nigerians should migrate to that country.
At least,if we aint better than any other country of the world,we are better than Botswana. angry

Stop daydreaming!

2 Likes

Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by TableLeg(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2012
Pathetic ...
next country will be Burma or Comoros Island
Shameless bunch of folks!
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by Abbott(m): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
Well...fcvk botswana!
angry
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by otokx(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2012
Let the deportees come and help in the nation building of Nigeria, welcome home.
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by ocelot2006(m): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
virtuoso01: Moral of this story:

Do unto yourselves what you also want others to do unto you.

If Nigerians have worked in total harmony and built up our country to what it is supposed to be,who will dare raise a finger against us?

Countries like Botswana would be groveling at our feet begging our citizens to come to their country.

This should be a lesson to those Nigerians who come to Nairaland and heap insults and curses against themselves.

GBAM^2!! 1,000,000+ likes!

Well said my brother.
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by abike12(f): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
chei! what are my people looking for in Botswana? Na wa o
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by davades(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
Kingslaw: Waitin una de go fine for all this african countries self?

Chinaenye Uzoho,
Chinonso Opara, Dr. Henry,Vitus
Kingsley Ikekwem, Chika Uzo, among
others.

1 Like

Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by Horus(m): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj3Qc0we87Y

Botswana - Best Country of Sub-Saharan Africa

Botswana is the most prosperous country of continental Sub-Saharan Africa with " Driving Sustainable Growth ". Botswana's economy is stable and well-managed with low rates of inflation. The country offers a stable workforce, good industrial relations and competitive labour costs. In addition, a good transport infrastructure and modern telecommunication system lend to the attractiveness of doing business in the country. Furthermore, the country enjoys a reputation as the least corrupt country in Africa with high transparency and a well-developed legal system. Minerals, especially diamonds, have been the mainstay of the country's economy since independence from the British in 1966. The country's high rate of economic growth is due largely to this mining sector, which accounts for 90% of national foreign exchange earnings, and at nearly 40%, provides the single largest source of GDP as well as government revenues. Despite continued challenges such small market size and landlocked location, Botswana, already one of Africa's wealthiest nations with a thriving economy based on diamond mining and tourism, remains one of the best investment opportunities in the developing world.
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by Noiseless2: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2012
Go first sort your folks who are trooping to saudi arabia year in year out in their drug trafficking business, disguising that they are going to hajj/pilgrimage, while you are at it could you also take a tour to the UK prisons and see for yourself how your Yoruba yahoo yahoo families are doing.
mmmustapha: Y every crime outside naija r done by igbo kwenu, wetin carry them 2 poor country like Botswana? Hmm 1 day even Niger will deport Nigerians mark my word.
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by torgbe(m): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2012
I blame this bad impression abt 9ja on nollywood.it paints a bad pix abt 9ja-crime,scam,rituals,etc- and sell it to the rest of Africa. Others who see this tend to have a bad mentality abt the country.i am a Ghanaian and i only knew 9jarians to b good when i visited 9ja,i 1st believe in a bad 9ja due to nollywood until my visit.the film industry got to learn 4rm bollywood and Ghana to achieve a paradigm shift of mentality abt this lovely country and itz citizens.thanx.
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by otondo55: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
Pathetic ! what a nation and leadership failure.
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by Horus(m): 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
mmmustapha: Y every crime outside naija r done by igbo kwenu, wetin carry them 2 poor country like Botswana? Hmm 1 day even Niger will deport Nigerians mark my word.

Botswana is not a poor country.
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by Mentcee(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
maka l: Then,it was Ghana must go....
Now its operation flush Nigerians out...
I weep for Naija...
Common Botswana
We are reaping whaat we sowed against Ghana....
They keep deporting Nigerians who have nothing here to stand for...
I forsee increment of crime rate....
**first to comment tho*

13 comments b4 u!
Don't talk too much nex time
Just type a dot and use the modify button to yelp how 1st ur
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by samfibby(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
Table Leg :
Pathetic ...
next country will be Burma or Comoros Island
Shameless bunch of folks!

Are u a foreigner, if u are then u don't belong here
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by lekkie073(m): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Pride speaking !

Do you know anything about Botswana ? Have you ever stepped your foot outside Nigeria at all? If you have, you would have a different opinion about the shambles we call Nigeria .
mr oga, no other african nation has anything better to offer. we r not talking of access to social amenities, we are talking of what d economy has to offer. i have been to ethiopia......steady power supply, good roads.....but d economy has little or nothing to offer an investor....talking of a country dat has only one mobile telecoms carrier. btw, i plan to visit botswana some weeks time....
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by samfibby(m): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj3Qc0we87Y

Botswana - Best Country of Sub-Saharan Africa

Botswana is the most prosperous country of continental Sub-Saharan Africa with " Driving Sustainable Growth ". Botswana's economy is stable and well-managed with low rates of inflation. The country offers a stable workforce, good industrial relations and competitive labour costs. In addition, a good transport infrastructure and modern telecommunication system lend to the attractiveness of doing business in the country. Furthermore, the country enjoys a reputation as the least corrupt country in Africa with high transparency and a well-developed legal system. Minerals, especially diamonds, have been the mainstay of the country's economy since independence from the British in 1966. The country's high rate of economic growth is due largely to this mining sector, which accounts for 90% of national foreign exchange earnings, and at nearly 40%, provides the single largest source of GDP as well as government revenues. Despite continued challenges such small market size and landlocked location, Botswana, already one of Africa's wealthiest nations with a thriving economy based on diamond mining and tourism, remains one of the best investment opportunities in the developing world.

Dont forget to remind us that it is one the most HIV-Infected country in the world. Abeg, make dem test those deportee for HIV Infection
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by chuksozy: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2012
Freddieyankee: Wonders..... Even Botswana of all places dey deport Nigerians.... Na wa ooo
Botswana is a beautiful & economically stable country 4 those of u who dn't know. That's why our professionals are out there.

2 Likes

Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by lekkie073(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
not forgeting d possibility dat dangote has more human resources dan d botswana civil service commission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors / Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says / Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.