Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana (12241 Views)

Photos Of The 3,000 Nigerians Deported From Niger Republic / Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? / 300 Nigerians Deported From The Republic Of Botswana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by paris10: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
Seriously, I said enough! Enough emigration, enough news about deportation, enough NIGERIA blaming and enough being seen as nobody.

It's time to turn the page on Education - to move past the slow decay of indifference that says some things can't be fixed in Nigeria and Nigeria can't be good.

It's time to turn the page on Energy - to break the political stalemate that's kept us dependent on just petroleum, and that's kept our efficient standards in the same place for 50 years. This is the time to tell those in power, in authority, in high places, even our family members who have been enriching themselves that their future is at stake, this is because the future of our country is at stake too.#
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by Horus(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
samfibby:

Dont forget to remind us that it is one the most HIV-Infected country in the world. Abeg, make dem test those deportee for HIV Infection

You remind me of Europeans journalists who focus only on stereotype and prejudice about Africa. shocked

3 Likes

Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by SELFWORTH: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
lekkie073:
mr oga, no other african nation has anything better to offer. we r not talking of access to social amenities, we are talking of what d economy has to offer. i have been to ethiopia......steady power supply, good roads.....but d economy has little or nothing to offer an investor....talking of a country dat has only one mobile telecoms carrier. btw, i plan to visit botswana some weeks time....

Ok . Then that's something differently entirely! Point taken.
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by jude33084(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
leslieu63: nigerians everywhere.

Nigerians or Biafrans? undecided
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by BUSHMAN1: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
i ve said enough time that we should just sell nigeria to the chinese or the indians, and we all share the money and every one dissapear to were ever they want,

1 Like

Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by ektbear: 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
BUSH MAN: i ve said enough time that we should just sell nigeria to the chinese or the indians, and we all share the money and every one dissapear to were ever they want,

cheesy
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
hilarious. grin
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by TableLeg(m): 1:02am On Nov 20, 2012
samfibby:

Are u a foreigner, if u are then u don't belong here
Shut up!
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 20, 2012
mmmustapha: Y every crime outside naija r done by igbo kwenu, wetin carry them 2 poor country like Botswana? Hmm 1 day even Niger will deport Nigerians mark my word.

Are we reading the same story?
Did you read anything in the story about criminal offenses but rather non renewal of work permits.
* smh*
Botswana a poor country?shows how Informed you are
The economy of Botswana is a million times better than yours and most Nigerian there are professionals,doctors and pharmacists not truck pushers
What you should learn from this rather than Igbophobia is that as long as your leaders keep stealing and ruining the country,Nigerians will keep leaving and the rest of the world will keep treating us like trash.

1 Like

Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 20, 2012
banki:

I dont think you know botswana, just incase they are the worlds largest exporters of diamonds and beef, they have poplution of about 2million people one of the fastest growing economies in the world.

the botswana pula is about $1 - 4pula, they are not a hungry country and loads of nigerians are doing well there, the university of botswana is one of the best in southeren africa

I bet you some of them will now go and queue up for Botswana visa,

1 Like

Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by ELVIKING(m): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]make we come back come build our country abeg, wich kind embarassment sef be dis every time. Very shameful. Na by force to travel, see Botswana too. Kai we don suffer, pls can all Nigerians come back home, una no dey shame, see nw dey don corner deir properties n money, yet some still dey prepare to travel out, our gvt sef no dey help matters, kai my heat bleeds 4 my beloved country.
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by Horus(m): 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2012

Gaborone (Botswana)

Gaborone (Botswana)
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by shilling(f): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2012
banki:

I dont think you know botswana, just incase they are the worlds largest exporters of diamonds and beef, they have poplution of about 2million people one of the fastest growing economies in the world.

the botswana pula is about $1 - 4pula, they are not a hungry country and loads of nigerians are doing well there, the university of botswana is one of the best in southeren africa

More like 8 pula. But you're spot on about everything else.
Re: 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana by banki(m): 10:57am On Nov 22, 2012
shilling:

More like 8 pula. But you're spot on about everything else.

Your right ma shilling! i remember francistown and Phikwe 7years ago, got there last year and the place had totally changed now thats what i call development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Asks Presidency To Stop Hiding Buhari From Nigerians. / Akeredolu Launches Automated Land Use Charge Payment System / Buhari Approves ₦13 Billion Take-Off Fund For Community Policing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.