Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,381 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Surest Line To Woo A Girl - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Surest Line To Woo A Girl (3740 Views)

21 Surest Way To Make Others Angry / A Smart Boy Uses Bible Verses To Woo A Girl / Teach Me How To Woo A Gurl In Yoruba Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surest Line To Woo A Girl by gendebs(m): 7:11am On Nov 19, 2012
The surest and the most reliable line to woo any girl except some hausa girls. If you can cram this and perfect them without missing a word, be rest assured of getting the girl of your desire

Hi beauty, Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane. There I saw you with your cute circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes, standing in your triangular compound. Before seeing you, my heart was a null set, but when a
vector of magnitude (likeness)from your eyes at a deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart, it differentiated. My love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots, which only you can solve by making good binary relation with me. The cosine of my love for you extends to infinity. I promise that I should not resolve you into partial functions but if I do so, you can integrate me by applying the limits from zero to infinity. You are as essential to me as an element to a set. The geometry of my life revolves around your acute personality.
Beauty, i will be happy if you meet me at parabola restaurant on date 10 at sunset, when the sun is making an angle of 160 degrees, there my heart will be like a
solved polynomial of degree 10. With love from your higher order derivatives of maxima and minima, of an unknown function.
Yours ever loving,
Pythagoras (include ur name after the pythagoras)..

Testimonys please

1 Like

Re: Surest Line To Woo A Girl by fiftynaira(m): 7:17am On Nov 19, 2012
What has this got to do with you promising to buy her bold 5 Menh that's old fashon naija gurls dnt need all tha preaching.
Re: Surest Line To Woo A Girl by gendebs(m): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2012
fiftynaira: What has this got to do with you promising to buy her bold 5 Menh that's old fashon naija gurls dnt need all tha preaching.
u think say na everybody get money to buy gadgets and jeweries for woman. This line will anytime anyday

1 Like

Re: Surest Line To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2012
Rubbish
Re: Surest Line To Woo A Girl by djeezy(m): 7:49am On Nov 19, 2012
Bullsh&t, that's so wack. It's like a kid accosting a girl.
Re: Surest Line To Woo A Girl by fiftynaira(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2012
@ op this post is suppose to be in the jokes section
Re: Surest Line To Woo A Girl by dmcdad: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2012
@op, abeg make u try am first, then come tell us ur experience.. Lol
Re: Surest Line To Woo A Girl by gendebs(m): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2012
dmcdad: @op, abeg make u try am first, then come tell us ur experience.. Lol
tested and trusted
Re: Surest Line To Woo A Girl by gendebs(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2012
djeezy: Bullsh&t, that's so wack. It's like a kid accosting a girl.
its only a dull brain girl that walk away after using this words to woo her

2 Likes

Re: Surest Line To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2012
gendebs:
tested and trusted
any girl dat keep on listening to u while blowing all dis grammatical poison is a dull fool.
Re: Surest Line To Woo A Girl by RexioKlasik(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
In Naija of 2dae Hmmmm
Re: Surest Line To Woo A Girl by IZUKWU(m): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
With all these mathematical terms,you were exhibiting,i hope you aced all your maths courses . But what is the limit of that partial derivative as n tends to infinity.
Re: Surest Line To Woo A Girl by princeFAD: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
IZUKWU: With all these mathematical terms,you were exhibiting,i hope you aced all your maths courses . But what is the limit of that partial derivative as n tends to infinity.

My bro,the limit is ZERO,VERY BIG ZERO,which means it can never win any girl because they wont understand those big mathematical expressions
Re: Surest Line To Woo A Girl by Oliverlikeme(m): 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
gendebs: The surest and the most reliable line to woo any girl except some hausa girls. If you can cram this and perfect them without missing a word, be rest assured of getting the girl of your desire

Hi beauty, Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane. There I saw you with your cute circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes, standing in your triangular compound. Before seeing you, my heart was a null set, but when a
vector of magnitude (likeness)from your eyes at a deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart, it differentiated. My love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots, which only you can solve by making good binary relation with me. The cosine of my love for you extends to infinity. I promise that I should not resolve you into partial functions but if I do so, you can integrate me by applying the limits from zero to infinity. You are as essential to me as an element to a set. The geometry of my life revolves around your acute personality.
Beauty, i will be happy if you meet me at parabola restaurant on date 10 at sunset, when the sun is making an angle of 160 degrees, there my heart will be like a
solved polynomial of degree 10. With love from your higher order derivatives of maxima and minima, of an unknown function.
Yours ever loving,
Pythagoras (include ur name after the pythagoras)..

Testimonys please
na only you spoiled your Market if you go preach this kind preach 4 ijebuode Girl
Re: Surest Line To Woo A Girl by Oliverlikeme(m): 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
djeezy: Bullsh&t, that's so wack. It's like a kid accosting a girl.
guy take am easy.... Oº°˚˚˚°ºoh which 1 be accosting again na
Re: Surest Line To Woo A Girl by gendebs(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2012
prince FAD:

My bro,the limit is ZERO,VERY BIG ZERO,which means it can never win any girl because they wont understand those big mathematical expressions
try it and stop condeming. Do u know what it take to gather this mathematical terms together. If it did not work, i owe u ...........

1 Like

Re: Surest Line To Woo A Girl by gendebs(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2012
IZUKWU: With all these mathematical terms,you were exhibiting,i hope you aced all your maths courses . But what is the limit of that partial derivative as n tends to infinity.
in school my lecturers and colleague call me "Abacus" other "Pythagoras"

1 Like

Re: Surest Line To Woo A Girl by Samzack(m): 8:45pm On May 21, 2016
gendebs:

u think say na everybody get money to buy gadgets and jeweries for woman. This line will anytime anyday

(1) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe’s Fall Funny Memes About To Break The Internet [PHOTOS] / Brazilian Hair Wahala (pix) / Click Like If You See It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.